“waaaaaaa, I had to fuck a guy who wasn’t Chad to get ahead”

“waaaaaaa, I had to fuck a guy who wasn’t Chad to get ahead”

Yeah pretty much

>hmmm do i want to juggle this old dirty jew's balls to become a famout millionaire or do i want to continue working at walmart for the rest of my life

It makes me so happy knowing this guy had AIDS and all these beautiful young women are going to die young, their bdoesi rotting slowly as the AIDS makes its way thorugh them, imagine their cheeks sloughing off and their tears as the pain overtakes them, the skin aroudn their eyes melting away until their eyes fall out, their hair twisting into furrows and knots, their skin becoming cracked as the AIDS spreads through their flesh, imagine their organs dissolving and being pissed out their vaginas as they die slowly of the AIDS that he gave them, with his poison seeded dick, as he stares at them with that big smile on his face as their beautiful apple-white skin turns gray and rotten from the horrific disease he inseminated them with. Goddamn it makes me so hard thinking about it.

lol

Same tbqh

You're the embodiment of human garbage. If anyone around you had a chance to toss you into a wood chipper, they'd be doing everyone a favour. You're just a human null.

Exactly that fat kike did nothing wrong. IF these whores want to play in his movie why shouldn't he demand sex from them? It's his movie? Nobody but a gun to their worthless little heads and made them fuck anybody. If they didn't want to do it 1000's other girls would have gladly.

“waaaaaaa, I had to be a jew who conspired with Israel's PM in hiring MOSSAD to spy on and intimate US citizens"

Edgy bugman is edgy

lmao who shit in your cereal bud?

>if i say kike no one will find out I'm a paid jew shill

>raped TWICE by the same guy in almost identical circumstances

It's not edgy, that guy is fucking filth.

Fucking whores.

as a fellow jew I will give them the benefit of the doubt. we are G-d's chosen after all. Thus we can do no wrong.

back to neogaf

Did you read that golems horseshit? He's the kind of person you could walk up to and ball peen hammer him in the head and not feel any guilt from murdering him.

roastie alert

I'm not shilling every word is the truth. They are going to get paid millions and be rich and famous to play pretend in HIS movie. Without him they are nothing. So it's trivial he gets sex in return. They were not forced to do it.

"waaaaa. I love daughters and mothers getting corrupted by madia jew criminals"

"this is the world I want to raise kids in"

You /r/incels really have just bled out to the rest of the internet, haven't you. Why don't you assholes just slit your own throats and leave us in peace?

You can always tell when you hit the trigger when everyone shuts the fuck up. Human fuck ups.

yeah you showed him......lmao

how? gibble.

That opinion sounds pretty edgy of you.

>dont talk to me or my wifes son ever again

I was being sarcastic

Totes, bro. It's all so fucking edgy. Fucking stop being 14 for 5 minutes.

Agree 100%

>wow this guy posted something so morally reprehensible
>I better post something morally reprehensible too but its ok because he did it first
Edge-e

Do any of you people ever appear in adult company?

You people sound worse than the pedophiles you're defending.

who is defending pedophiles here?

that weird fuck up, woman hating poster who wished aids on all these women. Just complete filth. I honestly hope he dies of pills, alcohol or cancer.

Who defended pedophilia itt again?

That's bullshit though because I would have given her what she wanted without fucking a random redneck retard. she didn't have to do that. she's just a dumb whore and wants to make excuses for her actions. it's that simple.

>taking anything on this website this seriously

>>>hmmm do i want to juggle this old dirty jew's balls to become a famout millionaire or do i want to continue working at walmart for the rest of my life
kek

You are answering to yourself arent you?

I keep forgetting you people don't have /r/incels to let your rotting lives suffer in anymore. You really do show up elsewhere, don't you?

not talking to myself you dumb cunt. jesus.

>muh SRS boogieman that I just learned about

Nothing in his post even had anything to do with pedophiles. You're losing it.

Seriously. Id let Bryan Singer touch me and suck his dick if I got to be star in an x-men movie. You get ahead in life however you can. Don't think for a second you should have lived life not taking opportunities.

free fucking enterprise. Disregard how what he did might not be morally great, it was a consenting partnership.

I'm not gay but if Bill Gates wants to give me a billion $ or a $10m a year career in Microsoft in exchange of a blowjob, I'll do it, and I won't call him out on it.

If I DO call him out because I think it's just wrong, then I won't take him on the offer. Taking him on the offer because you think "actress career" outvalue "fucking some fat blob I don,t like", then shut up about it.
Then want to take the deal, then complain that the deal is wrong.

>Sucking dick for capeshit.
The absolute state of (you)

no wonder the poor is treated like chattel. You deserve to be. You have zero personal dignity.

Lol this. Consensual rape isn't even a problem desu.

yeah I thought that as well, noone can fall for such shitty bait

those are some serious quads

>women lurk these boards

the whole problem is that for every woman who consented to the pay-for-pay, for lack of a better term, nature of the roles, there were two that were coerced and outright assaulted after the deal was done.

once he had enough women that went along with it willingly, he knew he could rape and assault any actress signed to his movies because the consensus among his peers would be that the girl knew the deal going in, which is abundantly clear that these girls did not.

You think I need to build a narrative in this shithole? You people are fucking garbage all on your own. Honestly, you're the worst creatures I've come across in this world. Sup Forums is Sup Forums for a reason.

>have to pick between defending a kike or defending roasties

you can leave any time lady

Are you kidding? I want to chase you assholes into alcoholism, misery and death. Its the only place you belong.

the bigger story currently being buried by all the "is Louis CK gonna be alright" and "when is Mel's turn" threads

Shut up faggot. You little fucking nigger nu male. I bet you've got a raging stiffy right over how brave and bold you are defending women on the internet. Not that that would even disturb the cloth of your boxers by a millimeter. You want to toss me into a wood chipper? You probably wouldn't even be able to lift me an inch with your scrawny praying mantis arms, you bugman fuck. I'd just swat your glasses off and step on them, then slash your hamstrings and watch you crawl around blind. Shatter a few bottles on the floor so the broken glass gets stuck in your hand. You'd probably just cry about it because you're about as much of a man as a sobbing infant girl. Fucking kill yourself. Go back to playing No Man's Sky and supporting some cunt on Patreon for her brave fight against the patriarchy, then give 100 dollars to your fin-doms who will use it to buy clogs to step on your balls with. Not that they'd be able to given that your testicles probably never even descended, soy boy. Don't fuck with me. I'm far from the most masculine man out there but at least I'm not a pathetic pussified beta orbiter who chugs estrogen by the gallon. You think I'm a human null? At least I'm not a nu male, you fucking speck of shit. I'd rather be a literal pile of festering flesh than a nu male cuck like you.

Sup Forums is a death chamber, but it needs to step up its game.

why such vitriol? I'm not even a person from incel like you imagine.

This is what a childish fuck up looks like. Probably just copypasta at this point. Go get a menial job.

please be meaner to be mistress

Do you read the daily news? My vitriol is based on the shitty, childish world we're slipping into. I'm sick of this shit. If I had access to a gun I'd be one of those lunatics.

>have to pick between defending a kike or defending roasties
Sluts who became sluts after years of 24/7 jew brainwashing from birth VS the brainwashers themselves...

The roasties, easy decision.

Go find a faggy dom, please. Jesus Christ.

Can someone explain "roastie" to me, is it a reference to a cunt or what?

you do have access to a gun. do it stacey. kill them all.

exactly what a roastie would say

>Defending a dirty fat obese jew pervert just because its the opposite of whats expected of you

Never change Sup Forums. Remember when this news broke and you were all celebrating him finally getting outed? Now that everyone agrees with that sentiment you've all changed your tune.

when a woman has a lot of sex, the labia becomes all worn out and brown and looks something similar to an arbies roast beef sandwich

>go get a menial job
I have a job, nig-nog. How do you think I bought my computer? I didn't have it bought for me as a christmas present so I could post on tumblr about how people are being so, so mean to women. You need to put a gun in your mouth and kill yourself. If you think men are ruining women's lives, then do the best thing to stop it: end your own life. That's the best you can do for feminism. By the way the women you're defending online will never suck your dick. I still think it'd be hot if they died of AIDS, by the way. Just imagining them sweating in pain, imagining the corrupted seed slipping into their fallopian tubes and rotting their uterus. Are you getting triggered over this? You probably are because you probably get triggered watching women die in movies, too, whereas I am jacking off to it. Have fun being a cuck. Also, your reddit spacing is a clear indicator that you are from reddit. Probably fresh from /r/cringepics or /r/creepypms where you console those poor, poor girls about how, if you found that guy who sent her creepy messages in real life, you'd beat him brutally. Even though in reality you'd just piss your pants as a superior man battered you into the ground like the worthless little fuck you are.

Is a roastie reference to Arby's?

The fuck are you children talking about?

lmao roasties getting toasty

What the fuck is wrong with you?

it was worth it

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

I looked it up on ud. So it's a Hope Solo level cunt on the net. Nevermind, you people are never more complex than that dumbest thing.

If I could sleep my way to the top I'd fuck the oldest fattest bitch first, and work my way up, eating them out or whatever. If I got my millions. These women have it so hard so we should reverse roles. Make them the millionaires in power that you have to fuck to get a job promotion.
Oh wait, that would be awesome and men would love it?

You're really having a shitfit. Keep going. I want to hear this like a therapist.

You need to purge, dude. Let it out.

literally the same poster

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Jesus Christ, are you ok?

What's wrong with you, you worthless nu male fuck? Oh sorry, am I the first actual real goddamn man you've ever spoken to on the internet? Maybe you shouldn't complain when you can't even keep your dick up in a discussion on the internet. You want to continue this discussion in person? You live anywhere near Phoenix? Maybe then I can see what a worthless fucking bugman fuck you are. Your kind really deserves to burn in a fire. I'd like to see your faggot face with the open mouth and omg-so-quirky expression bashed in with a fucking hammer by a real white man, not a pathetic disgrace to the white race like yourself, watching Tyrone rail your ugly jewess girlfriend into the sofa while you struggle to get an erection rubbing your tiny hands against your cock like a praying mantis preparing to strike. You effeminate little faggot. I'd like to listen to you squeal as Tyrone forces his cock up your ass and your tiny virgin anus tears and bleeds, but you beg for more because you love getting fucked, it reminds you of being a woman which is what you've always wanted to be all along. You're a fucking nasty disgrace, stop posting and drink bleach. Maybe find your dad and give him a call, make him see what a worthless scrawny piece of shit you are so that he might apologize for never being around during your childhood to teach you how to have a pair of fucking testicles.

Most of the woman have said they excused themselves as soon as possible and didn't do anything with him. They didn't "take him on the offer".

You guys are so destined to suicide or massacre. Why do you still live?

Jesus christ this thread is filled with retards

Imagine how cool it must be to rape some cunt.

Imagine pinning her down and holding her arms with her face against the floor as she begs you not to do it. At first she would probably try to fight you but as she realizes that's she's just some inferior, weak cunt, she immediately switches to begging and crying like a bitch because that's all women can really do.

Then you pull down her jeans and underwear as her throat contracts and she becomes unable to speak because she's too scared and you see tears rolling down her cheeks, so you spread her legs apart with yours and gently insert the tip of your dick inside her anus. She would then gasp loudly just from the shock and mumble some retarded, unintelligible cunt bullshit because at that point her brain knows it's pointless to fight and all the fake self-esteem that society has been pumping into her completely goes out the window and in a moment she has an existential moment in which she realizes her true place in life as a worthless fuck hole.

At first, as you rape her, she'd be relatively quiet because the pain isn't too bad at first, but as you go deeper and fuck her harder and she realizes how powerless she is against the pain and humiliation you're inflicting upon her, she'd eventually go completely insane and start screaming for help as a last resort, but then you'd choke her and your dick would get even harder from listening to the muffled gurgles coming out of her cunt mouth.

don't you need to feed your cats about now?

HAHA the nu male has finally learnt how to photoshop, good on you bud but you know what? Try getting a REAL job like a man next time. I swear I can smell the disgusting stench of failure you amanate even from 5000 thousand miles of distance. I mean it's ok being a beta orbiter but you slimy shit take it to a whole other level. People like you should be executed, if anyone accidentally threw you under a truck they would only do everyone else a favour you shit. Stop posting, take some heroin and shoot the shit out of your filthy numale veins.

I came to this post

Honestly love you idiots. You sound so fucking desperate. Keep it up.

As if that's a novelty.

and then you spend 30 years in prison. Perfect EXECTUTION.

Because we choose to, you fucking bird bitch you!

I'm a girl