NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY ANNOUNCED

Will it be based on KOTOR?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/09/disney-new-star-wars-trilogy-live-action-tv-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. Gonna be set after the current trilogy where a rag tag group of rebels and a force sensitive youngster battle the remnants of the First Order.

no

they are remaking the prequels

It will based on your mother
"STAR WARS: EPISODE X - SHADOW OF OP'S FAT ASS MOTHER"
"STAR WARS: EPISODE XI - OP'S WHORE MOTHER RETURNS"
"STAR WARS: EPISODE XII - THE LAST MEAL OF OP'S MOTHER"

whole new trilogy base on OP's fat, dumb mother. OP's mother so fat she will bigger than Death Star. Disgusting pig of a mother is new threat to galaxy. Her black hole of a ass suck everything into it, so NEW ORDER and RESISTANCE join force to defeat warthog of a """""""human being"""""""" that is OP's chubtastic mother.

Screencap this

>rebels defeat empire
>"now we must defeat the remnants of the empire!"
>rebels defeat remnants of the empire in force awakens
>"now we must defeat the remnants of the remnants of the empire!"

BREAK NEW GROUUUUUND

gosh i hope so

Do your homework and go to bed.

Naturally

Best girl

excellent taste

>he played TORtanic

Obi-Wan doesn't need to be on the high ground, the high ground just needs to exist within the battle; Obi-Wan knows that when he has the low ground, he really has the high ground, from a certain point of view.

Look at his battle record:

Maul: Has low ground, wins

Dooku: No high ground, loses

Dooku rematch: No high ground, loses

Greivous: Has low ground, wins

Vader: Has high ground, wins

Vader rematch: No high ground, loses

Obi-Wan with the high/low ground is canonically the most powerful Jedi. This is fact. Had Yoda not denied his request to battle The Senate with typical Jedi arrogance, Obi-Wan could have defeated Palpatine in the Senate building, which housed a variety of different altitudes; this was designed so that the Chancellor could always have the moral high ground in political debates. But Obi-wan didn't fight The Senate, and Yoda soon learned that you can't cleave the Sheev in a normal 1v1.

It will be about a young force sensative woman (white) discovering tge powers of the darkside of the force from her melanin enriched neighbour

Yoda is shorter than virtually every other fighter, which gives him a permanent low-ground disadvantage; however, his saber-fighting style utilizes a flipping-heavy technique in order to negate this weakness for a temporary window. You'll notice that, as he falls from the central podium in The Senate's building, he immediately retreats, knowing that he can never hold the high ground in this duel. You'll also notice that, while training Luke, he rides on him like a mount, to gain the intellectual high ground and accelerate Luke's training. Obi-Wan's defensive Form III lightsaber style synergizes with his careful military maneuvers; as he only strikes when prepared, he can always hold the strategic high ground. You'll come to realize that Commander Cody's artillery strike failed against Obi-Wan, when hundreds of Jedi were killed in similar attacks. Cody failed to grasp the strategic situation, as the Jedi Master's elevation was superior to his by hundreds of meters, making him virtually unkillable. Had Cody taken his time and engaged the Jedi on even terrain, he could have possibly succeeded. Obi-Wan then retreated under the surface of the lake, so that he could maintain the topographical low/high ground. In RotS, you'll notice that all the Jedi killed were on level ground with the clones, thereby assuring their demise.

As we all know, spinning is a good trick. However, only the Chosen one can spin outside of a starfighter. Palpatine tried spinning, but he lost due to this technique (but this was intentional, as losing gave him the emotional high ground when Anakin arrived). The reason for this is that spinning provides a yin-yang approach to combat (based in Eastern philosophy on balance), giving the spinner the high ground from above and below. Only the Chosen One can master the spin, as it is their destiny to maintain balance in the universe. This is why Obi-Wan was so emotional after defeating Vader on Mustafar; he expected to lose the high ground to the spin, but Anakin fell to the dark side and could no longer use his signature trick, becoming the very thing he swore to destroy.

Anakin doesn't hate sand for the reasons he told Padme; all Jedi hate sand, as the battlefield can rapidly change between low and high ground on multiple vectors, so your perspective must be from a certain three-dimensional point of view in order to comprehend who holds the high ground. This is the only reason why Obi-Wan killed Maul in Rebels. This is also why Obi-Wan hates flying; there is no gravity in space, therefore there is no high or low ground from any frame of reference (This also negates the spinning trick).

This guy needs some screen time.

It took the Tusken Raiders years of conflict against Old Ben Kenobi to grasp his superiority in terrain advantage, as you see them visibly flee in ANH when they realize he holds the low (inverse-high) ground. Additionally, Obi-Wan's victory in the cantina against the drunkard was assured, as he held the temperamental high ground, his actions more calculated and well-thought than the alcoholic, who was so uncivilized.

In ANH, Vader proves his newfound mastery by engaging Obi on perfectly even ground. However, Obi-Wan intentionally sacrifices himself on the Death Star, so that he could train Luke from a higher plane of existence, thereby giving him the metaphysical high ground.

Why was Vader so invested in the construction and maintenance of the Death Star? Because he knows Obi-wan can't have the high ground if there's no ground left.

As seen through the events of the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan was known to be on friendly terms with Senator Organa, whose homeworld held large quantities of mountainous terrain, the perfect habitat for a Jedi Master. Grand Moff Tarkin was already in position to destroy Alderaan as a first target, as the distance from Scarif to Alderaan was too vast to reach between the escape and recapture of the Tantive IV, even at 1.0 lightspeed. Alderaan had been the initial target all along, as Obi-Wan with the high ground was the primary threat to the Death Star. How? Because a moon-sized space station would have some form of gravitational pull, thereby negating Obi-Wan's zero-gravity weakness; Obi-Wan with the perpetual high-ground in a low-orbit starfighter would easily be able to fire proton torpedoes through a ventilation shaft, although the Empire was uncertain of the specific weakness of the Death Star planned by Galen Erso (who was a good friend).

that is from KOTOR 1 not TOTOR

I wish it would go back where adults where the main characters and not some special kid.
Or maybe I’m nostalgic, was Luke considered a kid way back then?

But yeah OP I would love if it was in the times of KOTOR or when the siths where in charge.

In Return of the Jedi, you can see that the Throne Room contains a variety of different altitudes; Palpatine placed these there to ensure Vader's defeat. However, Sheev failed to realize that his weakness was no ground, and should have covered that useless gaping pit which does nothing.

In conclusion, Obi-wan abuses spatial relativity and Taoist doctrine in order to always invoke his high-ground powers.

What did Lucas mean by this?

best kotor 2 girl

KOTOR involves already explored worlds, so no it won't be KOTOR. It might still be Old Republic, but it won't be a retelling of Revan's journey.

>film based on a video game
we all know how well that will turn out.

This is different. Noone remembers kotor, and it was basically all story/dialogues.

I know what I want.

so a repeat of episodes 1-3?

Anakin Skywalker this time will be a black transgender FtM while Obi-wam(an) Kenobi will be a vapogender disabled midget on a wheelchair.

Star Wars will be around for so long that civilisations in the future will truly believe Jedis and the force was a real thing.

>""""civilization""" in the future
In the end muslims believe muhammad joined allah flying on a winged horse. Jedis and blasters looks more realistic than 3/4 of the quran honestly.

It will take place after the new republic is overthrown by the Old Order while the strong brave women or color of the galaxy form the Revolution against the white supremacist (human) organization. And they will use ancient technology suspiciously similar to X-Wings and TIE fighters.

We Gundam now

This unfortunately

THIS THIS THIS

Disney said its going to be areas of the galaxy unexplored by prior star wars lore, so no it isn't that dumb kotor shit.

Who fucking cares? Disney is running this franchise into the ground

No he doesn't.

At the rate Disney is going, audiences are going to be burned out on Star Wars by the time they get around to releasing a new trilogy. I think the Star Wars brand doesn't quite have the staying power everyone seems to believe it does. Normies will get tired of it eventually, and diehard Star Wars nerds will never be as attached to the new lore as they were to the old EU that Disney threw out.

The ultimate fate of this franchise will be to become another Transformers; dumb down schlock loaded with CGI spectacle and marketed to Asian audiences.

Well, he was voiced by a black originally.

It seems like a bad idea, like something that could go wrong financially, but Disney wouldn't throw money away.

The only thing pathetic than Star Wars at this point is women’s mixed martial arts

I fucking hate Disney.
They drop the extended universe and release a fucking OT reboot. The laziest thing anyone could have done.
It's probably going to be another lazy reboot because the comics video games etc are all non-canon now.
And I don't even care that much about star wars. It's a children's movie that for some reason people obsess over.

He was considered a farmboy, so yeah.

You don't care yet you're clearly mad about it.

MY. FUCKING. NIGGER

GIBE ME THE BANE, BOSS

SIEG ZEON

Spacenoids now, spacenoids yesterday, spacenoids forever!

I care enough to write a 100 word Sup Forums post about it, now that's dedication right there amarite

i liked atris

they can't do kotor because they already ripped of revan's design and starkiller base draining energy from a star.

The Star Forge is much more interesting superweapon than a Death Star or SuperMegaGigaPlanet Death Star. It uses energy and matter sucked up from the star to manufacture new ships and weapons, it's a weapon that allows a faction to grow forever and not need to have a centralized all-or-nothing plan like the Death Stars. Malek wasn't able to put it to its full potential because he was never in command of it long enough to build an infinite fleet.

So I'm guessing that Snoke is going to be some ancient evil from a KOTOR-like past. So instead of tying together the series he's going to be a conduit for new installments. GG Disney, what hacks.

what's the new death star gonna be called?

The fact that it's about a new part of space, and not a Skywalker family story suggests we could be looking at a force origins trilogy
An actual GOOD trilogy would be it taking place in a galaxy where the sith took over and have been ruling for hundreds of years.

10/10

kys

But the moment Luke removed the (black) mask, when basically he stopped be an ebil sith and turn good (goy) jedi, he was dubbed by a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
Can you imagine something more rasist?

Solar system anihilator

You must be pretty damn stupid if you think they are going to do anything else than Disney princess shit rated for 10 years old.

SOURCE

I thought Disney said the new movies were everything that star wars was ever going to get?

Patrician taste my man

Who doesnt? The sexual tension between her and a male exile is so fucking good it hurts

>disney
>ever doing anything relatively close to the actual Bane
never going to happen
remember this dude killed a father's children in front of the father and then also killed the father
and he supppsed to be the main character, a 2m tall bald white man
do you really think disney would approve this? lol

>no option to do something about it

This level of shitposting is just sad.

No. See attached picture, and this source:
>theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/09/disney-new-star-wars-trilogy-live-action-tv-series

I think this is good news, and the best way for Disney to take the franchise forward. They're freeing themselves from the previous story. No more pointless Darth Vader appearances, no more Skywalkers, no more Death Stars, no more R2D2s and C3POs. Fucking finally.

YES! YES!

>Will it be based KOTOR
>KOTOR almost beat for beat copied ANH
>made technology stagnant in the EU
You guys just love getting the same stories repackaged

>Not Darth Vader
>every sith has to be pale skinned with red eyes
>every sith has to wear a mask
Lame

>It uses energy and matter sucked up from the star to manufacture new ships and weapons
That sounds utterly retarded. You can't make a videogame plot this stupid into a movie.

thanks reality.

is that supposed to be luke?

I honestly hope they never attempt a KOTOR video game, that would be an absolute disaster and it would ruin what essentially is the best story in the entire Star Wars universe.

I hope they never attempt a KOTOR movie obviously, forgive me, I am rather drunk

Death killer planetstar

literally every cunt is asking if its going to be kotor or revan or whatever the fuck is in those dumb games

didn't disney explicitly state that all that shit was retconned and no longer canon? so why would they bring this shit back????????????????

whats retarded about a 3d printer?

Because the shit they've been coming up with sucks and they'll eventually get desperate enough to start mining the old retconned shit for ideas

because they have been stealing plot elements from other EU shit already.

Battlestar Galactica

All I want from star wars at this point is a movie about stormtroopers being normal dudes. Essentially Generation Kill or Jarhead with space shit.

I wish there were more games where you could just chill out in the Sith Academy era. Having Sith school adventures and edgelord teen romance.

No, seriously.