Don't mind me, just posting a picture of a man who did absolutely nothing wrong

Don't mind me, just posting a picture of a man who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE

*jacks off in front of you*
Nothing personal, kid

He's coming for you, cuckboy.

Lack of lying is not love of truth.

That isn't a picture of RDJ.

Why would Bannon go after a fellow Irishman

lol

hey, he asked permission. you obviously failed to say "no" or leave, but somehow that is also his fault.

Louis CK's favorite album

INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

I'm sure his years of spinelessly pandering to the SJW crowd will keep them from turning on him. It's worked so well for everyone else who's done it after all.

CK is a Mexican-Hungarian jew, not a white american.

we're reaching critical mass, and the blow back that will come from literally ever man being accused in Hollywood is going to be quite the shit show.

Libel and defamation suits out the wazoo!

Neither are Irishmen what's your point

I like how this guy goes from "everything that's wrong with liberals" to "a man who did absolutely nothing wrong." Never change Sup Forums

wow

>keep your hands to yourself, everyone

that is literally what Louie did

He didn't put his hands on anyone though.

>failure to consent to witnessing gross indecency is your own fault

Sure. Tell that to the court.

Hey you don't mind if I jack off right now do you?

>LOL =P no silly go ahead

FapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapFapfapfapfap

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

roastie genocide when?

Is this the beginning of a Louis CucK's unJUST or will nothing fucking happen or change once next week rolls around?

So what happened? Did ol' Louie fuck some dumb celeb too?

#I'mWithHim

>Jerks off in front of 2 girls
>They start laughing
>Starts jacking off harder after being humiliated
>Nuts on his belly
>Both girls leave still laughing

Just conjuring up this scene makes me feel pathetic. Poor Louie, he must have some fucking psycho shit going in his head.

FUCKING AYE i CANT BREATH

shills on full force

Of all the accounts, he only ever masturbated infront of them if he got the go ahead. When he got told no, he didn't do it.
He has consent in every story.

It really wasn't that wrong. A perverted sick fuck sure, but he even asked for permission and when they said no he accepted the no. People are letting all of these little micro transgressions pass as rape and its starting to blow up way out of proportions.

Putting his life savings into shitty vanity projects that nobody watches is pretty wrong and will kill his career faster

That's a great image, and it does indeed contain a man who did absolutely nothing wrong. Mind if I save it?

>heterosexual comedian accused of molestation
>Sup Forums defends him

>homosexual actor (spacey) accused of molestation
>Sup Forums condemns him

Explain this with logical arguments.

they're mad that white straight guys can't get away with sexual harassment

also Sup Forums's hard right and thus homophobic

>riffing about the hilariousness of Spacey blurting out IM A FAGGOT ITS OK is condemning him