*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

>some retard said something on twitter
>quick better post it on Sup Forums
kys yourself

>Prayers are like letters to Santa Clause

This is the spiritual depth of nu-atheists

What a monumentally stupid thing to say.

I laugh everytime I see this. What was he thinking?

If God completely and totally protected every single person who came to him/affiliated themselves with christianity, a non-christian would see that and have no choice but to become a christian themselves.
If, hey, all those christians are magically protected... why aren't I one!!?

God doesn't do that because God gives people a choice.
God's love was reaching for the shooter's attention his entire life but he chose not to see it.

Shut it down

Shut up Wesley.

Based.

embarrassing

why are liberals mentally ill bros?

Why should I have to pray for them, though? If they were righteous souls, they will be called into the Kingdom of Heaven. If they were unrepentant, they will burn.

My prayers won't make a difference one way or the other, since God's plan is irresistable.

>kill yourself yourself

rebbitors everyone.

>God doesn't do that because God gives people a choice.
the choice of being murdered like a dog by a fat crazy american is a poor choice to give though.

this. twitter has killed Sup Forums

this but unironically

>my wife's sons

wil has always been a beta asswipe
>were his wife's kids impressed?

>This is the spiritual depth of nu-atheists
Then how do they work?

>the choice of being murdered like a dog by a fat crazy american is a poor choice to give though.

God gave the choice to shooter. He gave the victims other choices to make. Their time was at an end, since He willed it to be so. The victims made their choices in their time and will be so judged.

The shooter clearly chose the path of Perdition and will receive exactly that.

Threads like this should be banned on sigh
Fucking normalfags and their social media

Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999, and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship. When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.

>Spend your life following a bunch of arbitrary rules, effectively living a restricted husk of a life so that your sociopath retard god won't torture you for eternity and you get to go to heaven and see gram gram again
>Get shot
>Rot in the ground because *spoiler alert* Yahweh doesn't actually exist

Top fucking kek

What if God decided to reward all those devoute christians in the church by bringing them into heaven earlier, and the shooter was his tool to make it happen?

How does that fit into your theology?

>wanting to be an idiot christcuck

Pretty sure that fits exactly with the current christian mindset

>doooood i fucking hate republicans this means I'm a good person
wish these SJWs would all jump off a cliff

>earlier

There is no earlier or later. All things happen precisely at the point God wills them. Those souls that are meant for glory receive it at the preordained time.

If it wasn't their time, then one can only assume that God would have foreseen the shooter would repent and not go rampaging.

It's pretty simple, really: God, being omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent has constructed a universe. He is aware of every detail of that universe's entire existence and put us in it because He loves us. He gave us free will and knowledge of sin as a gift but also a test; but He loves us so he gave us the answer key in the form of repentance and salvation.

To YOU OP and all others retard christians here

Back to you shit board

Conservatism is evil. Opposing it isn't something deep or brave, it's just a basic sign that you're a decent person who understands not everyone wants to live by your dumb, oppressive rules.

They are petitions you idiot, not commands. God maintains the right to ice your ass whenever, wherever, and however he pleases.

>american """""""celebrities""""""""
wew what a faggot

*tips fedora*

How much for that vintage meme user

>dumb oppressive rules

>quietly own land, own guns, maybe own a business
>raise a family on said land

so oppressive

bout tree fiddy

so God is not benevolent?

God is the I AM. Which is beyond any human definition or description.

>are you threatening me
good god, how can one person be this pathetic

Was it autism?

kek, what a baby bitch.

>>quietly own land, own guns, maybe own a business
>>raise a family on said land

Lol you missed
>Everyone who wants to live differently from this or anyone who sets foot outside of our autistically rigid moral framework gets murdered or enslaved
How funny that you left that bit out haha

>b-but Black Lives Matter, tho
Libtards need to neck themselves.

>leftshit celebrities defend muslim prayer after muslim killed a bunch of non-muslims
>leftshit celebrities attack christian prayer after a leftshit atheist killed a bunch of christians
Really makes you think.

>effectively living a restricted husk of a life

weird how people managed to do just fine with that while civilization is collapsing now that they stopped.

JUST AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD

NOT LIKE HE HAD ANY WORK PROSPECTS TO BLOW ANYWAY

MUSTVE WATCHED TOO MUCH RICK N MORTY

I'M FUCKING FREAKING OUT

God is benevolent. Of course. He is also inscrutable, though. His motives cannot be perceived entirely by mortal creatures.

Through Jesus Christ He gave you everything you need to know in order to obtain eternal life. It's all right there, spelled out as plain as day.

If you want it, you've got it. There's no catch.

Now, if you're thinking about babies dying or good people having bad things befall them, consider the time-frame. Your soul will exist for thousands, millions of years. Your time on earth is barely a blip. Even if you live for a hundred years, that's still a blip.

The universe proceeds as God has constructed it to. Some wicked people live a long, wealthy life on earth, and some righteous people lead poor, short miserable lives.

somebody break the guys nose and i will give them 50 bucks on paypal.

He's right though.

There's always suicide.

>>quietly own land, own guns, maybe own a business
>>raise a family on said land
>so oppressive
And if you don't do that, you are scum who deserves to starve.

>God expects his creations, which he supposedly loves, to adhere to, understand and believe in something they, by definition, cannot understand. If they don't believe, their souls will suffer for eternity.
>if God made you intelligent enough to see the flaws in that, you're fucked. Unless you're a hypocrite.

yeah, sounds like God is a real nice guy.