youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk
youtube.com/watch?v=DrRFzwPE0d4
youtube.com/watch?v=4DASVxFS5tg
youtube.com/watch?v=Va92vhU_RN8
youtube.com/watch?v=zcuhsEl1rqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's The Foreigner?

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

Remember the fade into the three black women's faces during the wedding scene where you could see up their nostrils? Great shot composition.

Michael Douglas walks in to Jackie Chan's ambiguously Asian convenience store. Some of the products are unreasonably priced. Who wins?

Jackie, because he conveniently sells unreasonably priced ladders

I honestly was gonna throw in a line about there not being ladders in the store, but I didn't think that it would really be necessary. Fine. No ladders in the store, and no prep time for either side. Who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI

Jackie, because he conveniently sells unreasonably priceless Ming dynasty vases

Jackino

Depends on when did Michael went down on a woman last and on Jackie wanting trabble or not.

What if Jackie does want trabble?

you would literally have to remove everything else from the store to make it fair

Oh it's on.

how are they so effortlessly effay?

Anyone miss the Jackie Chan anime?

weren't a lot of them arrested though? that's bullshit

More like a cartoon and yeah, it was good.

didn't they put somebody through a woodchipper in Rumble in the Bronx? those nibbas went hard

YU KIRR MAH UNCURRRRRL!

gook riot core is dope, but any fit looks 10x better with a gun.

Who can defeat Jackie Chan holding a baby in one hand with an antique vase in the other after he said "I don wan no trabble"?fight takes place in his uncles ladders,chairs,and tables shop

anime is short for cartoon, stupid

ULTRA-WHITE LOTUS BLOSSOM

depends if Jackie is holding something very fragile he doesnt want to break

Sexual assault allegations when?

I DON TOUCH NO BADDY

LEE ME ALONE

HE DAWN WAN TRABBLE
U BRAKE U BAI
QQQ881

Didn't the panama papers out him as a fucking crime lord in SEA or did I get memed again?

I think you got memed. I'm pretty sure they just said said he has some offshore banking accounts like a whole bunch of other celebrities.

anime is Korean* for cartoon, idiot

this thread needs youtube videos of jackies best fights

youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk

jackie chan is great

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=DrRFzwPE0d4

really good, one silly moment with a trap in the woods but otherwise good.

Take it for what it's worth and not for an intensely detailed plot or story. Story is still good tho, but don't be an ass and go "buh why diddin jacky do this!?!"
If you're a fan of the rest of his movies, you'll like it even better.
Also he doesn't actually look that old, don't worry. Lots of makeup

Yesss, that was one of his best, top 5 in my book definitely

This one is great too just because it took them months to film it all

this one was hardcore af, i remember seeing it for the first time and being like damn Jackie chill. Dude def goes all out for his stunts, what a fucking legend

they were talks about rush hour 4 recently, but now It's nosing to happen because cunts accused Brett "the man" Ratner of sexual harassment.

Ngl Jackie looks like he low key molested a kid once or twice before

Rush Hour is some of the worst shit Jackie's done

80 Days is possible worst, more just a big waste of potential that had Jackie and Arnie in the same movie

His American movies aren't as good because they don't want to waste money with him trying a stunt hundreds of times before getting it right.

YU MO GUAI GUAI FAI DI SAO

Live action Jackie Chan adventures when?

well his daughter recently came out as lesbian...

Nah, not enough time between dodging the triads.

>not posting the theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Va92vhU_RN8

Why didn't he ever make a sequel to this instead of police story?

Reminder that Jackie fell for the Chinese propaganda meme and hates Americans.

mitsubishi stopped funding pretty much any performance divisions

He sure loves our money though.

Also nothing is more American than not giving a fuck what foreigners think about us. I suggest you do that

tbf his American movies were shit
We could have had many many more Jackie kino if the Hollywood jews hadn't tried to stolen him.

America has ruined Europe and American liberalism is infecting the world. A lot of people dislike America m80.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcuhsEl1rqc

Maybe America should let him make the movies he wants instead of forcing him to use shitty jump cuts to save production time and money.

Don't forget that there's a lot more regulations in the states and he was already past his prime when he came over.

There's some interview with Jackie where he did a simple stunt as a proof of concept for the director and it took a few minutes tops. When they went to film it, it took 2 hours once they brought out all the safety equipment.

He probably just says the Chinese propaganda so they don't murder him and his family. He could probably take out a bunch of them in a ladder factory, but he's just one guy.

>China won't even let world leaders acknowledge Taiwan as a country
>Surprised a Chinese citizen says good things about his home country

ONE MORE THING

Not even Americans like Americans, pal.

not totally true

>gib seat cushion

We were a better place when we didn't get the idea of "manifest destiny"

Godzilla?

JACKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's Jackie's stance on trabbu in this situation?

HE DON'T WAN ANY TRABBU

Kevin!

Great scene but holy fuck that french dub is just nasty.

it's great

>Marc Akerstream, 44, suffered a severe head injury Saturday night when he was hit by a piece of flying debris caused by a controlled explosion on a rowboat at Minaty Bay, just north of Vancouver. Akerstream was not involved in the explosion itself.
>“The piece of debris was sent up in the air, cleared a large tree and came down to strike the victim on the head,” Brine said.
Press F to pay respects.

WHO AM I?!