What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

traveldudes.org/travel-tips/shooting-bazooka-or-rocket-propelled-grenade-launcher-cambodia/28242
youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She got Seagalled

Who fucking cares

/r/'ing the gif of him sliding down the corridor.

Dey took her

he's above the law so it's ok

UNGRATEFUL CUNT GETS BLESSED BY THE PUNANI SNATCHER HIMSELF AND SHE HAS THE FUCKING NERVE TO CALL THE COPS

STEVEN SEAGULL DID NOTHING WRONG

Operat'ed

Isn't he faggot?

Hey! *wheezes* Portia, girl. *smacks lips at hoagie* I uh *removes pickles and shoves them into his mouth* I got rug for you to *inhales sandwich* munch. *wipes mustard off short and sucks the fingers*

Are you wanting your birthday snatched my friend? Because saying something like that is how you get your birthday snatched

Steven confirmed for patrician. Portia De Rossi is one of the hottest women I can think of

So is she

We know she accepted his proposition, otherwise she would be dead.

If you're being unironic you have the worst fucking taste, kiss yourself

HEROES IN A HALF SHELL

TURTLE POWER

What movie

t. gay

>His father was the son of Russian Jews who moved to the U.S.[11][12]

>wrinkly old dyke

Holy shit, look how tiny that vest looks on the fat fuck, hahahahaha.

They really couldn’t have picked a worse picture of her

lol, accusing of rape a guy that lives in Russia and barely does anything anymore is so inconsequent.

did he take her birthday?

Portia De Rossi = Month old milk left out in the Arizona desert during the summer.

She hit the wall at 21 and without ejaculate constantly inside her, aged rapidly after hitting the wall.

I stand my ground. She's extremely attractive to me but thank you for your concern. The punani snatcher himself agrees with me, that's all I need.

EVERY motherfucking one

I'm sorry to hear that

>did he take her birthday cake?
fixed

No wonder she likes Punani.

>accusing someone who hasn't been a thing in hollywood for at least 20 fucking years

women are really fucking dumb.

And I yield to you being the opinionated beholder of her beauty, march on user

a teacher of mine told me that seagal once shot a rocket launcher at a live animal, or something. is that true?

I dunno if it's true, but that is a thing you can do in Cambodia:

traveldudes.org/travel-tips/shooting-bazooka-or-rocket-propelled-grenade-launcher-cambodia/28242

A guy I used to know went to one of these ranges. He didn't do the rocket launcher thing, but he shot at some chickens with an ak-47.

You do.

How did he fit his head through that neckhole?

Her?

FUCK he seems like such a nice guy who doesnt judge any script he is given and does anything a director says.

Cant believe a nice guy sexually harassed a woman.

She used to be hot. She's transforming into her girlfriend, Ellen.

Wasn't there a story about an actress doing a casting audition with Steven, he asked her to take her top off and she noted that the script didn't call for any nudity so he said "this scene has off camera nudity"

He has 12 Thai virgins sew the shirt around his frame.

>She used to be hot. She's transforming into her girlfriend, Ellen.
If she had accepted Seagals proposal she wouldn't have problems with aging.

Her agent tried to pimp her out, probably didn't give Steve the headsup that she wasn't a hundred percent on it.

listen if you are a woman who takes a role with Seagal, rape is the least you should be expecting

>(Jenny) McCarthy then detailed how the actor went “on and on about how he spent time in Asia working on missions” adding that he was “watching out of one eye to see if I take the bait.” And then McCarthy claims he told her, ‘’‘You know, this part has nudity in it. And I can’t really tell what your body looks like in that dress that you’re wearing.’ ”

Women are into dangerous men

youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU

Ellen is still pretty hot.

He's not reliant on Jew money. He makes whatever garbage he wants.

The fact that he told a lesbian she has nice tits won't harm him.

he pulled out his dick and broke it half like a pool cue.

Literally nothing.

dang got some good loot there

>and then she left

Yeah right. He snatched that punani like it was a motherfucker birthday.

wtf is this