$150 million budget

OH NO NO NOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U
youtube.com/watch?v=i0MmsXdgszA
youtu.be/njDVA0aucUs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJzosyUJNkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this reminds me of xenogears

Wtf is this anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qxId4sH6U

china will eat it up

looks like a fun movie

pacific rim 2

WAR READY

That filename. Nice.

which ps2 game is this?

Nice video game CGI

Looks like a fucking character select screen

Some of those shots don't look bad when they are bathed in sunlight or something else distracting. Problem is they took the advice that every retard said during the first one "Durr why was it in pitc black?".

I don't want to sound like a Pacific Rim defender, I never liked the first one, but honestly this is exactly what China want. I predict less than 50m in the US but at least 300m+ in China alone.

I hate everything about this

How much you wanna bet they group together to form a megazord that uses all eight brains to right the big monster?

Why not just dress up people in costumes? Seems like it would work way better.

>Contains in-app purchases.
>Obtain your parents permission first.

>China wants niggers
No they don’t have the white guilt virus

HE CANT ACT I HAVENT SEEN HIM ACT PROPERLY OR EVEN EMOTE A SIMPLE EXPRESSION OF ANY EMOTION

fucking awful, hire people who can act not guaranteed stars like fucking star wars actors

Won't be paying to see this shit that's for sure.

oh I didn't know the star wars guy was in it. You might be right, though Force Awakens did do well over there.

HEY CHINA, YOU LOVE THIS, DON'T YOU
>chinks nod
CLAP CHINA, CLAP
>chinks clap with a pale face
NOW BACK TO WORK
>chinks disperse back to sweat shops

>$150 million budget
Man, that looks a million times better than Cyborg

I cant believe how shitty this trailer was. I'm actually going to see the movie to see if it's really as bad as the trailer is.

>$300 million budget

can someone post the webm?

>MOM COME LOOK I MADE THE JOKE I FIT IN SOMEWHERE NOW REDDIT TOLD ME THE SECRET

THIS is how you do it right

> crumpled tinfoil man

>there are people who think the trailer was fantastic

Also, the only surviving character from the first one I liked and would want in a sequel is Hannibal Chau and he isn't going to be in it

Del Toro is a hack. If he is not heavily involved in Pacific Rim 2, it will almost certainly be a better movie.

They'll milk it like transformers since chinks eat this shit up.

Sure he will be, he'll just be recast as a negro gentlemen cause it's 2017

>Ok we got PR2 greenlit, now what?
>Remove all the cool designs,intriguing characters, and practical effects and compositing
>Ok, now what?
>Fuck you is what. Add some rap to the trailer bitch.

wrong

If you're going to go that far, why not just make a cartoon?

The mech designs are terrible.

What the fuck happened to the sense of scale and weight of movement? It feels like a transformers movie

Also, there are a TON of retards saying this will be great solely because it has day scenes. That's why we are getting this thing

>Literally a straight to China movie

And that wouldn't be 10/10 incredible?

Why would you BLACK a franchise that was saved from a race of xenophobic cultures intervention?

LOOK AT DIS DOOD

they made it look more anime

>for Pacific Rim Guillermo del Toro personally supervised the design of the robots, making sure the animators made the jaegers look like actual giant robots with plausible weight and motion, constructed practical sets to complete the illusion and make them somewhat believable
>sequel shits them out over lunch

what a difference having someone on board who is passionate about a project can make

THE DEVIL IS A LIE

Who were they shooting at?
God?

Japan is just going to slurp this up.

>leftover graphics of Bay's megatron

Time to hit those showers, DC.

This. And where the fuck is the over saturated lighting? This is looking to be worse than the Rangers movie

Xenogears mechs were way more intresting to look at

seriously why the fuck are they going for the avengers color pallete? So much for pacific rim 3

Del taco why have you forsaken us?

you mean china, Japan said fuck you to this.

Looks nothing like the first movie. Unfortunately the chinks will love it.

he's too busy making the shape of salsa

PACIFIC RIMJOB

So you respond with le lanky mech design?

This new transmorphers movie looks pretty rough. Sad to see Asylum's CGI standards dip so low.

This looks as bad as independence day resurgence. I can only hope the action and fights are worth it.

Have any links?

Don't care about proof, I just want to see japs taking about western mecha

WHY IS ABS ARMOR A THING
FFUUUUUCKK

No but someone sometimes makes a PR thread

>mfw a decade old cutscene looks better than 2017 CG

youtube.com/watch?v=i0MmsXdgszA

not when a nigger is the hero

How is it possible to miss the appeal of the first movie to such a fucking degree

>surviving character
>Hannibal Chau
didn't he get eaten

That'd be sick as fuck bro

there's a scene in the credits of him cutting his way out

>tfw no Armored Core anime

Armored Core is kino. I'd love to see a miniseries of AC3 to Last Raven.

that face is terrible

Sounds like a shit tier PS2 game

>This Asylum looking shit has the same budget as War for The Planet of The Apes and Blade Runner 2049
Where did the money go?

To be fair though $150 mil is chump change when making a movie these days.

youtu.be/njDVA0aucUs

We will get the same models on ps4p and xxbone tho, so at least there is that. Too bad gooks only play PC

There is almost no weight to them now, worse than Bay's Transformers.

>tfw you remember it's been 4 years since the original

Why did they wait so long for another?

>mfw a two decade old cutscene looks better than 2017 CG

youtube.com/watch?v=IJzosyUJNkc

Haha what video game is this NIGGER ?????

chill with the racism, bro

even the final fantasy movie spirits within looks better than this

and everything is CGI in that

I remember someone had the idea of doing a VD anime that expanded on the biographies of all the AC mercs you killed. Each episode would follow a mercernary working and establishing a backstory and arc for them before the the nameless MC kills them.

>watching Pacific Rim 2
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "cells interlinked"
>ryan gosling walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of ryan and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of women crying of fear but their male companions don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the women are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "cells interlinked" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the women are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

Why are there sparks everywhere in cockpit when they draw their sword?

There's no way that you're older than 14.

Haven't had second-hand embarrassment levels this high in a while

>4 years and the original still looks better

stop posting

What exactly did this poster mean by this? Does anyone have any ideas?

>The main plot involves a Kiju taking over an Jeger
Where have we seen that before?

>t. triggered drumpfkins
LMAO

wasted dubs desu

Sounds like the last episode of Mr Reddit, but modded.

Did you at least get your falcon out okay?

Jesus

stop

FUCKING
KINO

WAR REAAAAADY