QUICK, A DISTRACTION!

QUICK, A DISTRACTION!

LOUIS CK MASTURBATES! LOOK! FOCUS ON THAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in other news the Jew who conspired with a former Israeli Prime Minister to use spies to harass and intimidate his rape victims

don't hold your breath

real talk though how assmad would people be if trump had hired ex kgb to harass some broad who accused him of pusey grabbing? Fuckin Jews get all the breaks

How much of (((Hollywood))) is perpetuated by Mossad?

hollywood is 99% jew

jew is 99% mossad

CK is a Jew too

he's like 1/4 jewish or less and his mom is not jewish at all

The true redpill:

Trump is behind the Hollywood accusations.

no its bannon

But Trump is the most jew-friendly president in decades

Trump is accused as well. If he didn't run for President and was still hosting The Apprentice, NBC would have for sure booted him out in the post-Weinstein era for his many rape accusations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

The difference is the Jews suffered my man
You can't criticize them they lost 6 million
The kgb though is evil and no Russian ever died in ww2

same thing

in all fairness though, who doesn’t have a copy of mein kampf next to his bed? how else are you going to keep the rabbis away from your tooth fairy money.

Those accusations immediately dried up after he won.

>they lost 6 million
it's true, i saw the hologram

I want the 4d chess meme to be real so badly but every instinct of mine is that Trump is out of his depth and beholden to the Jews.

Not at all, he's just not in a position to have his career ruined because he's not working for a media company. His contract with NBC was terminated when he made the "Some Mexicans are rapists' statement in his initial speech

>beholden to the Jews

>assmad
Thanks stealing this

he is, but to the ones in Israel

>he doesn't understand commie globalists jews vs nationalist israeli religious jews

protip: soros hates netanyahu

>kikes riding the gibs of Holohoax well after they are all dead

no, give it back

>the most jew-friendly president in decades

You clearly don't remember Bush.

>riding the gibs of Holohoax well after they are all dead
it will never end

>he doesn't understand that Israel is a puppet-state set up by the US/UK where we used the holocaust as an excuse to subvert middle eastern nations by causing a gigantic political disturbance in one of the most revered holy sites in the world

The Jews desperately want to bring down the "beast" (USA), not control it. Why do you think they're constantly trying to subvert classical American traditions and the constitution? The US is an enemy to the Jews.

That's ridiculous, the US is basically their sugar daddy. They stand to gain much more by assuming complete control.

BASED NIGEL

so they keep trying to remind us