The Orville General

YOU WILL BE SILENT

Anyone else notice this Trek character actor in 'Into The Fold'?

Based gay nigga from outer space

waited for a new thread.... i was watching and paused to go out for a smoke and realized i paused at a nice grayson reaction image. enjoy

He also played that vamp on buffy

was the naked now/time necessary to homage?

He was also the alien merc on X-files
That thick lipped neanderthal is on a lot of sci-fi shows.

Gay Nigga from Outer Space is my favourite character

he was also Shao Kahn

yes, classic trek. I just wish Alara would've been affected...

you wanted her fucked by space rob lowe? you don't want her to remain pure?

Alara thread?

Every Orville thread is an Alara thread

every orville thread is an alara thread, you should know this by now

Come join the licki palicki movement!

that bar scene with mercer, her and number 2, has a ton of great reaction shots.

>ywn jerk off all over alara's face while she's suffering severe blood loss and dying
jdimsa

Was Yaphit kill?

>not BLOBBED edition
You fucked up OP

She's so expressive~*~*~

Yaphit did nothing wrong

honestly how can u watch this and not get mad fuck all u assholes who forgiving this dogshit casue u hate STD but fuck this and fuck seth mcjewfaggot

lol, he got Blacked™

>u

anyone have a screenshots of the tentacle beard alien guy? that shit looked amazing, though imo, he should've had 3 fingers instead of 5. Maybe it's done deliberately so it looks cheap and the budget went on his head only, idk.

DSC is great, ORV is great. They are just good for different reasons.

He didn't remember his basic union training.
>Does someone want to have sex with you when previously they didn't want to have sex with you?
>Be careful, they might be on SPACE SEX DRUGS, and then it's rape!

I got this from twitter

what am I supposed to be mad about? it's a fun show

Old dude didn't know any better. It'll probably come into play later, though. It was a pretty solid episode, and the humor was strong. I wish Ed hadn't BLUE'D since the doctor's change in attitude should have been enough to showcase the effect of the pheromones. I think Robb Lowe was more or less telling Grayson that she wasn't under the effect of heat when she first committed adultery without trying to stir up more trouble.

i gotchu

Also a gamma quadrant alien on DS9 and the main baddie on Kindred: The Embraced.

Goddamn, it looks so good.
Thank you

so that whole episode was basically just Rob Lowe inciting date rape, pretty odd choice for comedy.

I get the Naked Time/Now parallels but it's still an odd way to go about it.

The space israelis/palestinians were more interesting imo

lol, touche

post BLOB'D

It's very clear that he wasn't in heat for the first cheating instance since she sharply regretted it immediately.

In this episode I think the "maybe" is really a "you know the answer to this." But it also leaves room for Ed to go into denial if they want to give the relationship another shot. Real nice move from space Rob Lowe

>what am I supposed to be mad about? it's a fun show

studios giving asshole money to make dogshit what part dogshit show i cant get watching star gate or old star trek and they just using the "comedy to cover it bullshit writing FUCK this shit and fuck that jew faggot cant just listen to him read a fucking line makes me want to blow my brains out

This is primo ST alien modeling.

Star Wars wishes it could come up with actual cool looking aliens

I think I just has a stroke trying to read that

it wasn't rape

>tfw I started this kino 2 nights ago and am still on episode 5 and have been avoiding these generals
>i will never live-post during episodes of Season 1 Orville with my fellow Sup Forumsirgins

the jist of it is FUCK SETH MC FAGGOT JEW FUCKER AND FUCK HOLLYWOOD FOR GIVING MONEY TO MAKE MORE PLEB SHIT

lol it's totally date rape

His most influential role

most of us avoid it too until it's ended, you're good

she literally asked him to do her. not rape.

by emitting a drug that makes you want to have sex

You've got that backwards. It's bullshit writing to fill in around the comedy.

The BLUED, BLOBBED, & BLACKED episode.

>a drug
his pheromones
people have pheromones and react to them, doesn't make it rape

ok, then lets just outlaw colognes, and pheromones, and tight black dresses, because all those make me want to have sex..

you're in luck, s2 got greenlit
see you next year!!

2018, releasing pheromones will be considered rape, calling it now. screenshot this reply

It would be amusing if they keep a running gag of Bortus about to sing and something happening right before, then at the end of the series he actually sings it and nails it.

done

Is S1 already over?

what is not rape then from birth you are programmed to like what the zeitgeists tellyou to like so DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY

i dont want to be sexually attracted to any thing make all children asexual

I just want more Bortus
He best boy

no, s1 is 13 episodes, and tonight's was 9

Poor Bortus was the only one not getting laid tonight.

still 3 episodes left

And he and Klyden needed it most
Fucking tragedy

Yeah, even at the onset, I didn't blame Robb. You can't blame a guy just trying to get a nut. Truthfully, I really hope they don't get back together. It's bad for the narrative, but it's more than that. The audience needs to see the Captain as a strong leader, and his getting back together with his cheating wife would reflect poorly on him. My brother chose to think that she was under his spell, and I didn't say otherwise in case the show goes that route.

this fucker is HORRIBLE at acting noone will ever put him in their show or movie

Seth making me actually care about the love life of Gay Niggers from Outer Space. Kudos, Seth

torrent when/where? torlock is down somehow and nowhere else shows ep9

fox.tv/WatchTO

Huh?

This is what I love about Sup Forums
>Gay niggers in a relationship
>Fucking Jews, disgusting, I hate it
>... Gay niggers.... From outer space?
>I love it, 10/10, give me more of them

We're having some trouble in this thread with the universal translator, it seems.

so they are just space muslims?
I'm not crazy, right?

I just use Bit Che to find torrents but it's up on rarbg

Yes

Space Crusaders
Mockery of 40K I saw

Did anyone else think that Claire shooting the guy who was trying to help her last week was pretty messed up, especially juxtaposed with Isaac merely stunning all of the actual cannibals?

Get it fixed, or else...

admit it, you popped a woody at this scene

Yes but it's not like she had a non-lethal option available.

>trying to help her
I too help women by locking them in a room, taking their phone, and forcing them to eat all the eggs

>oh, yeah i forgot to mention i'm in heat
>i don't feel i should take responsibility for any consequences of its effect
>oh, little old me almost started a war?
yeah, but can you tell us if this is what tore my marriage apart?
>maybe

darulo confirmed biggest piece of shit

It's pretty easy to see why Claire's still single. She's a garbage-tier parent with an incredibly short temper and she went ballistic as soon as she had feelings for someone. Ed and Kelly were also BLUED and they never resorted to violence.

We could also just ask Pajeet to stop posting before he asks for bobs and vagene.

I wanted to hear him sing ;_;

I actually felt bad for him when he gave it his best shot earlier in the episode and she turned him down.
I guess it payed off for him though. Can't wait to see how it's going to affect the characters in future episodes.

he clearly felt bad but knew he wasn't in heat when he and kelly fucked that first time, so he said maybe because he didn't want to say no

yeah, she is kinda a bitch tbfh

Who wouldn't?
I mean jesus christ, that's a woman being pleasured in the most perfect way

question of americans: was this episode rated adults only? how do you feel with females exposing their bare neck and shoulders?

It's a fucking post apocalypse society and there are cannibals outside. What would you do with a strange woman in strange clothes with strange equipment who you knew nothing about?

he was also a Romulan on enterprise and a jemhader on ds9

I'm kind of rooting for it, even though it would be an old, creepy, green tinted, blobbish disgusting life form that he'd be hooking up with.

get that black filth off my screen. Americans like me only like nice white pure girls like Alra onscreen naked.

Yeah, but they're making it seem more derivative of Christian culture so that the critics and SJWs won't crusade against the show. They're also a subversion of the Klingons.

I'd allow her to leave my bunk after she repeatedly express she didn't want to be there, or help her find her kids since I'm clearly armed and capable of protecting her

We've managed to survive worse.

that's Ralph Garman btw

you said it perfectly.
I want it to happen as well, even if it's fucking nasty, but that's the fun part, how this weird shit works out.

>it's a date rape episode