Why did Snyder decide to make Bruce Wayne so old? He should have started with Bruce when he first became Batman

Why did Snyder decide to make Bruce Wayne so old? He should have started with Bruce when he first became Batman

The dubsman batman flicks were bad.

old batman is best batman. You opinion is fucking stupid

Ha ha what a fucking STUPID IDEA.

Yeah man, what the FUCK were they thinking
>lol let's just start our cinematic universe with an old seasoned batman

it doesn't make sense for batman to exist if a superman is already established. also, to use the dark knight returns as source material.

>Another fucking origin story

FUCK OFF

I think the best way would be to have him as a Batman who's been in the game for about 5 years. That way it skips origin story stuff but still leaves him quite young.

I fucking hate his voice too. His Bruce Wayne voice.

Keaton was the best Bruce Wayne. You could buy him as a weirdo who would dress up as a bat and beat up criminals.

>hire a guy who has a record of making terrible movies because he happened to make a serious superhero movie that was received so-so
>creates a nonstop train wreck of your cinematic universe where each movie building up to the next isn't something anyone wants to see

This, maybe they could have started with him being a couple of years already active and meeting Dick Grayson who becomes Robin. In his subsequent movies we could meet other batfamily members and the rest of his rogue gallery.

It makes sense within the Snyderverse, the problem was WB basing their entire DCEU off of it. Imagine how much better the movie would be without any of that nonsense.

Snyder read Dark Knight Returns once, didn't really understand it, then made a movie jacking it off for no reason

We 30-under 45 years old people can relate better to the mature Bruce Wayne (who at this point is like a war veteran more than a beginner). If you want superheroes stuff for teenagers watch Marvel (like Spidermanlet/Guardian of the Faggotry) or tv-series like The Fast Goy/Supergrill.

>lets make a origin story for one of the most popular comic book hero properties! Nobody knows who Batman is!

no one is saying that, you literal faggot

this. Just like Old Punisher from MAX

batmans plot armor is experience and skill.

You only become more experienced and skilled with time.

Batman has to take on FUCKING SUPERMAN LAST SON OF KRYPTON a god damn demi-god/ godlike being in a 1 on 1 fight with very little prep time or planning.

Its simply not feasible for him to accomplish this without being old man bat, then again cape shit seems to really push out anything now a days. I found BVS actually very refreshing compared to this bland wave of qupshiet.

He’s actually a perfect fit for the Generation X angst and reactiveness against millennia anxiety

I don’t know about you but I like that Batman has to take prescription drugs. It makes the character more authentic to the veteran who’s still got it shtick Snyder aimed for

Because he’s fucking garbage

Old, angry, bitter bruce is best bruce

Also, we don't need a million different movies of his origins. We know it already, we want badass "fuck you" bruce

On the contrary origin stories are usually boring shit, I'd much rather have them be in their prime instead of futzing around.

Because we've seen enough of his origin already.

We've had a trogy of Batman movies that started with his origin not too long ago. I don't think at this point anyone needs to be reminded of who Batman is. Amazing Spiderman got widely criticized for doing just that.

>what is your super power again?

this is the correct answer.

him branding people was fucking awesome, him gratuitously breaking limbs is a perfect portrayal of a crueler, cynical batman

This, we've seen Batman origin a million times. Good thing he just put it in the beginning with the monologue, was fantastic. He was also able to make Man of Steel a great new take on Superman's origin instead of the Gay pedo Bryan Singer version.

I can make every roastie wet with the power of my credit card alone, user.