Spot the similarities Sup Forums

Spot the similarities Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5015204/harvey-weinstein-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're all white.

They're all white males.

all disgusting white males

Why did the neo-nazi shill leave out the other 20 accused?

What does a neo-nazi shill mean when he says someone with a Jewish grandparent is Jewish, but not white Catholic even though they were raised white Catholic?

Why are racists in general proud of committing logical fallacies in forming their beliefs rather than ashamed? Why do they think they're different from SJWs at all? So many questions, so much thinking.

We currently have like 4 threads up with this pic on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

they're all born between june and september or in march or december

They all voted against the federal maximum interest rate being lowered from 29.2%?

t. jew

is andy signore the only one who broke the pattern?

Sup Forums posters have a narrative and they willingly disregard anything that doesnt fit it

And then they call you a jew when you point this out

What's with numale bugmen and having women watch them masturbate? Is it some kind of inferiority complex about their fear that they can't pleasure a woman?

FUCKING WHITE MALES

t. Legally retarded IQ from pol

hehe yes yes

Judaism the religion and Jewish ethnicity are two very different things. Yes, an Ashkenazi Jewish individual can be raised Christian.
A Jew cannnot be raised to be "white" any more than an asian or black can.

>Why did the neo-nazi shill leave out the other 20 accused?
Name them?

A person with a single Jewish grandparent is not "ethnically Jewish" either you inbred retard.

If it's a grandmother, they are. That's how it works. Go talk to a rabbi and tell him that this isn't the case, he'll laugh in your face.

First of all it's CK's grandfather who is Jewish. Second of all "Judaism passes through the mother is a religious law" and has nothing to do with reality or ethnicity. How dumb are you?

Not as dumb as you apparently

time.com/5015204/harvey-weinstein-scandal/
>vast majority of accused are non-Jewish
>many are even left out of this list like Casey Affleck
>alt right SJWs still trying to make it about Jews

Really makes me think. Isn't the entire catholic church literally a sex crime ring?

Where is Kevin Spacey?

They are all white Hebrew gentlemen.
Why? Did something happen with those other non-Weinstein guys?

You're so unintelligent you cited a religious law as reflecting ethnicity. That's pretty bottom of the barrel intelligence, almost Sup Forums tier. Maybe you should go there and find people on your level of comprehension and reasoning.

>You're so unintelligent you cited a religious law as reflecting ethnicity.
Did I though?

Sup Forums is right

I don't know guys
I mean I'm not antisemitic or anything but.. maybe this ties in with those jewish persecutions throughout history.
Remember when Jesus beat the crap out of them inside their synagogue or that time God nuked their city into smoldering ash

Wtf a few Jewish guys just got outed as rapists, guess we have to genocide the entire race now.

You can shoot them all except Tambore, some fucking insane tranny tweeting shit does not lump him in with the rest of these fucks.

A shame about Tambor, I actually liked him until he pushed that tranny BS

It's kind of a high percentage
And when there's this many with such high propensity for these activities there's bound to be a vast landscape of crookedness we're not seeing. This is common sense, you can even prove it mathematically. What appears in the news is just the very tip of the iceberg

And don't take things to the extreme, genocide is going too far. Exile is more appropriate, banishment and so forth

Yeah, they are all about to join the JUST club and get their own crown.

>tfw exiled

|
|>
|

You can't be raised white unless you are white.

Pol is right again

>numale bugmen
you mean jews?

do normies still not realize hollywood is 99% jew controlled?

Rupert Murdoch all by himself controls more than 1% of Hollywood, dumbass

>all white males
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>jew
>white
LOL pick one dipshit

LMAO you dumb as fuck

Sup Forums (again) was right

Larry David did a joke about them being jewish on SNL

Most of them still aren't though

DEATH

he also said oy vey
live from jewyork its saturday night liiiive
fucking normie shit dude, i couldn't stand watching the skits he was in. disgusted.

You don't have common sense nor do you understand mathematics.

Coastal Elite

>unironically defending Jews
Back to l.eddit