Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5d77ainUlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Yes

in my country it was supposed to come out next week, but for some reason they pushed the release date back to december, the same day the last jedi comes out

What is this?

What is this?

Ok, thank you

What is this?

nigga, there are already blu-ray rips on the torrents, just watch it

pure kino

What is this?

What is this?

Any other good movies with opportunistic criminal protagonists? I just watched Good Time and Nightcrawler and want more stuff in this kind of vein (yes, I know they're very different movies).

Hell or High Water, i guess

Check out Victoria. Heist movie filmed entirely in one, unbroken tracking shot.

Run Lola Run has a similar premise

sounds exhausting

Nah man, it's great. Excellent pacing and mostly very realistic. Check it out for sure. At the very least, you'll have fun.

Just watched the trailer for this and it looks pretty sweet. Thanks for the suggestion.

My pleasure. Enjoy!

Is this a real comic?

>newfags dont know where Pepe comes from

>doesn't know about the boy's club

>the absolute state of Sup Forumseddit refugees

and how Pepe died for our sins

werent they making a TV show based on it?

After hours
The Warriors
Judgment Night
Miracle Mile
Into the Night
Parasites

>The Warriors
The Redditors, more like it

neogaf pls, just lurk until you stop embarrassing yourself

>Waaaaaah Reddit!!!!
Neck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=p5d77ainUlI

Where can I get a Sup Forums like this?

>kino

only redditors hate kino, fact

was it illegal

after u finish watching that go watch this

looks like 4chanx

Nope.
It's extremely mediocre actually.

You do realize the pepe was there to make fun of aimless dumb poser white pypo right? How exactly did you not get the movie?

>adblock

impressive

Good Time. Newest redditor FOTM garbage being called kino.

Only if you submit to the filmmakers as a megaphone of authority.
Maybe they're the aimless dumb posers, and that's why they're on the offensive about it?

Pattison is so fucking underrated, shame that people will forever remember him for that gay vamp flick

he's being critically acclaimed for everything since the rover, what do you mean?

I don't think people care anymore, he's been lowkey for long enough. Very believable in this role.

oh yeah? like Russian Ark? Zero edits in that masterpiece!

Funny how him and KStew just now do small indie films, so does Rooney, clearly to escape the Weinstein.

thats honestly how you should do it tbqh. make your money off the mainstream shit and explore stuff you like afterwards.
wish more pop musicians went this route

>I've made a million dollars, I'm set
>but if I make one more album like this, I'll make tens of millions
>why make tensof millions when I an make hundreds of millions
>why make hundreds of millions when I can be a billionaire
>oh shit I'm 70 years old where does the time go now to start the first of my half-dozen "farewell tours"

Well the actors seem to handle it fine, don't you think they know they would make a lot more money playing a character in some capeshit movie and it's 3 sequels?

Singing is singing, they might change style but usually their voice is fit for one genre and (if) they can write themselves then usually it will be more or less the same thing, of course most musicians just have some jew writer writing their songs for them.

But in singing you only compete with your talent pool until your recording contract is signed. After that, you're invested and pushed based on prospective sales.
Whereas in acting you're competing with the entire talent pool to land every single job.

OwO

Kys.

owo?

What is this?