White America is doomed. There's no saving it. Your ideology of markets, freedom...

White America is doomed. There's no saving it. Your ideology of markets, freedom, and individualism made you rich and powerful very quickly, but it has also brought you to the brink of destruction. You are 56% white and your demographic destiny cannot be reversed.
There is no quick way to success in this world and an ideology like yours, an ideology of pure greed and materialism, will lead any nation to ruin. As we can see in Europe, as American influence has grown, your degenerate culture of materialism, greed, individualism, and multicultilism has spread like the plague and causing the same sociatal disintegration.

Europe is still capable of being saved. All remaining white Americans should return to their ancestral homelands. Your experiment has failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

spgame.wikia.com/wiki/Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based
Btw i'm mixrace kek

>amerimutt mods will delete this

>Yes goy don't blame the federal reserve or Jewish Marxists

>made YOU
>brought YOU
>YOU ARE

Too late whitey. Reparations due right now!

Reminder to NOT get caught up in racism and that the REAL enemy is classism.

So what? I intend to go down swinging.

Swinging my dick, that is. I've knocked up two different asian women, a mexican, AND a colombian.

I don't pay child support to any of them, because they aren't US nationals LOL.

nice

>whites create the modern world
>shitskins think we're doomed

Race mixing wouldn't be a problem if white people just have more kids they would breed out other population since they are still the majority.
Here is Mara who is maybe quad-Indonesian. I kind of forgot what Tin Green said, maybe another user can clarify her ethnicity?

Reminder that classes aren't the enemy, Jews are

wew lad
niggers and jews are bad news, who knew?

good use of a repost. mods are niggers!

unironically this

have the other pics? I remember a few more

"le 56% face"

I only got these two

Who cares? One drop rule, no point looking into it further when that has been established.

holy fucking kek

With your “one drop rule”, the extinction of the “white race” is a self-fulfilling prophecy. It might even be dead already.

>tfw half-Indonesian
I just need to find a 6'2" Russian wife and our kid will be perfect

America is not all white people, I took a 23andme and it showed 100% Northern European.

Many like us! Not all of us are 10% sub saharan African.

the real enemy is the Jew

Jews aren't a race, they're a class:
spgame.wikia.com/wiki/Jew
All jokes aside though, it's true. The 'idea' of the conniving, nepotistic, rich Jewish person is primarily a description based on their social elitism, not race. No one cares about poor Hasidic Jews.

In the future, every race will have their 'version' of Jews, as in the social elite of that race that look down on everyone else regardless of their skin colour.

Just learned that bottom right has a disease that makes your skull all fucked up