Is he clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5mqA__bjHI
youtube.com/watch?v=hYhBj1XBmn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F is for Family is way too sad and depressing. I blame the popularity of Louis CK.

Burr used to tell these sob sories up on stage about his dad but as his act aged he stopped doing that.

Too bad to see the Netflix show is essentially him retelling his stories he used to tell at The Moth when he was 25.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5mqA__bjHI

I like it.

Has he weighed in on the Mel Gibson hate train yet?

I'm sure he did on one of his many podcasts.

I don't think you guys understand that his stage persona isn't real life. Another time Sup Forums doesn't understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

Don't patronize me you little faggot

Probably, the guys just hates everyone. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to ask women if he can jerk off in front of them.

>comedy show
>therapy session
How can someone get these two things so thoroughly confused? I like Bill though, kinda funny.

way to derail your own thread there, fucknuts.

You are a moron, while he is obviously not that grumpy in real life he also has podcast that he doesn't give too much shit to stay in personas. There he is obviously a middle of the road sports fan that doesn't give much shits. His stage persona is just slightly an exaggeration of that.

Comedy can't be funny if it's not at least partly true.

That was from a set at The Moth, which is a place where people would tell open form stories.

The Moth has gotten so popular it is NYC chic now and they have a Moth Radio hour on NPR.

Back in the day it was just some pop up shit they would do in NYC and at the comedy festivals.

So I was BEATIN AWFF DERE! In front of I dunno, some CLAAAM. Aw, it'wuz brutal. And she's screamin at me like UM EXCUTHE ME?! SIR?!!! I dunno. Maybe it's just me. Ya know?

F is for family is actually based off Bill's childhood.

That's what I'm saying he's recycling old bits that he never really got paid for in his 20's. He used to tell the abusive dad stories all the time back in the day before he developed his current persona.

IIRC he was a wigger for a while there and used to be the token white guy who would go to the Apollo and kill.

fucking kek

Fuck dude I heard every voice

he has a black wife, he's safe from any persecution.

We will see, these takedowns are being well spaced out so they can do maximum damage to each person before the next revelation comes out.

Remember the media are being the gatekeepers here.

'Aww, it was brutal' has slipped into my personal lingo thanks to Bill

Perfect

I reckon ol freckleface is too much of an old-fashioned guy to sleaze it up much, he's never been the whoremongering type either as far as I know

both Louie and Orange is the New Black pretty much murdered comedy as a TV format thanks to the critical acclaim they got.

Bill and Louis were both regulars on O&A. Louis would go off with the rest of the guys with the dirty material but Bill was always tame.

He's too hesitant and guilty to indulge in that sort of degenerate behavior. Just like he winds himself back anytime he rants on politics.

Louis getting uncomfortable with the slave girl bit on O&A while Patrice vividly describes his 1800s slave-massa cuck fantasy is priceless radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYhBj1XBmn8

Yes. The lovely Nia, on the other hand...

Americans are disgusting, it's like they've never heard of shame

Watch it, billy!