Dean im not a kid anymore

dean im not a kid anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQfmpk-fkJo?t=20m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sammy cmon, you know what i mean

>dean acting like the current situation is worse than the leviathans or when their dad died

that shit was retarded as fuck, other than that new episode was good

Lighting was way too bright though especially for the tone, why did they ditch the gloomy lighting?

Please don't stop.

daily reminder if you're a guy who watches this show, you're a fag.

It's not that it's worse per se, but he suffered heavy losses and he has a hero complex, it's normal he feels down.

>still havent seen the ep due to work this morning
Fuck me

its boring, we get it. Dean will at some point try to kill baby lucifer, he gets mad, blabla, lucifer obviously comes back somehow, lucifer fights his son, the son wins somehow, blabla.
baby lucifer becomes the new god

My only gripe with the new ep is that Billy has no start to the old Death. He was pure charisma, she is just super meh with flabby arms.

why do i still keep watching this garbage, its literally the same old over and over again just with a slightly different paint job

Remember when Death was terrifying just by appearing on screen? And even when he was chained, they were scared shitless? And look at Billie, Dean could beat her into a pulp

>I know you're not a kid, Sammy, now drink your demon blood while I do my... job...

>dean will try to kill jack

ehhh, dont think that will happen honestly I hope that jack dies though

This she has nothing on the old death

is there any more? maybe a vid?

>I'm all yours, Sammy, forget your stuck-up brother...

ew

>shut uuuuuuup, Dean, stop being stupid, you don't understaaaaaand

Keep that shit away from my blue board.

Gayyyyyy.

I know the show has gotten beyond ridiculous several times, but a mortal being able to shank Death should be impossible.

Sounds more like blue balls.

Is that best Ruby?
Her face is so different

>Billie: Look at me! I wuz Death now.
Great, Death is replaced with a shitty character.

Indeed it is. She's a little thinner on the face, maybe had some work done too?

kek

I dont think there is anyone who isn't salty about that shit, what the fuck were they thinking

dean just needs a vacation, they should do an episode of dean, sam, jack, and cas going on vacation somewhere nice and just sitting around on the beach chilling out, maybe gank some low rent vamp along the way for kicks

But I thought your name was Dean

SAM SAMMMY SSSSAAAMMMM
Wut Dean?
I luv you man

>look for spn podcast
>find one
>2 guys do it
>fuck yeah no tumblr shipping shit
>they constantly talk about hunks and destiel

When are they going to pick up the AU plot again? Has Michael been keeping Lucifer in a headlock all this time?

honestly while seeing what the world would be like if sam and dean weren't born, the more time we spend there the dumber and shittier it will get

And let's face it, it's not like we would be seeing any other locations beyond that gravel pit.

Go away tumblr

I'm bisexual thank you very much.

>nu-death is a sassy black woman dressed like she's straight out of the matrix

It was cool seeing how much screen time baby got last night? How many miles do you think is on that car by now?

Shit. What do i tell my wife?

>Honey, how do you feel about wearing some plaid and a leather jacket?

WE WUZ DEATH

Man this episode kinda sucked. I was expecting some ghost kino and instead I got like 4-5 minutes of ghosts, and then find out best Death was replaced by the worst Reaper. How gay. Then of course Castiel is magically alive again, after being dead for like 5 episodes maybe?
Why do I still watch this shit

If that wasn't the first straw, the last one was them bringing in God's sister as a villain.

tbf its not like they were actually able to do anything against her at least

I don't care what you fags think, Billy was uncomfortably sexy this episode.

Next step: their parents and in-laws.

dean melted her heart

God, Tessa was such a wasted character. She showed up in season one, when we didn't know shit about reapers. And she was the one who was gonna reap Dean fuckin Winchester. She helps Dean when he becomes Death, and Sam and Dean saved her from Alastair. Flash forward to season 9 with the worst retcon in the show's history, reapers are just angels now. She shows up again only for her to die. I'm still fucking pissed about that. They could've brought her back now instead and had her be the new Death, she would've been a much better fit.

I've always enjoyed her chemistry with Dean and just how well she understood him. Few mortals could actually walk a mile in his shoes and understand how fucked up he was actually, and every fewer mortals could actually keep the interest of a reaper of all things. A lot of wasted potential.

Is Sup Forums up for starting a podcast about Supernatural 100% guaranteed no shipping?

sounds comfy desu

Who is that?

>demons can possess reapers
>meaning that demons can possess angels
oookay

Great how do we start

Demons can posses vessels. If reapers are wearing a meat suit, then they can indeed be possessed. We have already seen Crowley posses Sam while Galamanatagareliel was using his body and we have seen Crowley posses Cass's vessel to force lucifer out as well.

Which is still stupid and part of a larger problem. Angels were originally supposed to be badasses that made the demons run away in fear, but now they lose even to humans in a swordfight. Besides, when Tessa got possessed the first time, I don't think she was wearing a meatsuit, since she was in spiritform with Dean.

Reapers never needed a vessel. They wlter their sandbox to whatever form they like

Dont tell me the reaper in 1.12 Faith found a human vessel that looked like a dying corpse now.

Reapers never had vessels and to classify them as angels undermine the whole point of Season 4-5's emphasis on heaven needing John and Mary to give birth to the true vessels of the most powerful angels to be created. And we have these no name reapers walking the earth without a vessel? It doesn't work out story wise no matter how you spin it

Also ive been tweeting Adam Glass, Jim Michaels and another writer if they still consider reapers as angels and I got zip zilch nada response

when have we seen reapers in meat suits? even when death was eating junk food with dean, i just figured that was some kind of manifestation and not really the same as the meat suits demons and angels take control of when on earth

April Kelly, season 9

Sarina Valentina.

Because deep down it's comfy and you know it

Aka the same season that they foolishly considered reapers as angels

Darkness confirmed there was no father. I wonder how they'll handle the Empty and shit.

God, i hate season 9

The only reason Mary and John had to give birth to sam and dean is because they were vessels for archangels.
Regular angels don't need to posses a specific host to just be on earth, but they still have a specific host that can use their full potential.

Lucifer for example used the guy from Lost as a temporary vessel and his vessel was burning because it wasn't Sam. But you see other angels changing hosts and living normally.

DId you forget about Castiel using Jimmy Novak's bloodline user? Claire was host to Castiel because she was part of the bloodline

And how Reverend/Buddy Boyle and Bartholomew saw so many humans wanting to be vessels but dying anyway?

Early angels stuck to their meatsuit more so than demons because not everybody would say yes and not everybody is compatible

>fucking oz out of nowhere
Why am I watching this shit still and goddamn I hate Charlie.

I cant believe they wasted an AC/DC song on that ep

They need some better writing, I know most of the fan base is fucking retarded so they probably won't change a thing though. Every episode feels like they are just saying the same damn lines.

Death didn't die, his avatar did. The only reason he hasn't come back is because he realized he was getting too close to the Winchesters so it was best if the universe thought he was gone. The actor who played Death, Julian Ritchings, is sure that Death will come back and is eagerly anticipating being able to reprise the role. When the showrunners get tired of the Billie plotline, he'll come back.

Im gonna need citations on Julian coming back because you have no right to hype me up on baseless claims alone

As i said, Normal angels do have a specific vessel, but they only need them to reach full potential. People who explode can't hold angels in general, it's not because it's not their specific vessel.

It goes like this:
Incompatible with angles = death
Compatible, but not my real vessel= can't use all my power
Compatible and my vessel = full power

youtu.be/iQfmpk-fkJo?t=20m

He keeps showing up to supernatural conventions, I think the most recent one was two months ago.

Wasnt she possessed by yellow eyes who has way more power than regular demons?
Its still stupid how they handled Tessa though
>Just kill her off for a plot hole
>Could have at least just made it demonstrate the power of the first blade not make reapers angels

You're still missing the point. All angels, even the strongest ones require vessels that can hold them. This was central to the story of the apocalypse and the Winchesters' roles. Somehow an angel class just bypasses that one rule all others require?

And that's not even going through other differences between angels and reapers

John from season 5 goes to Supernatural cons
So the evidence is mixed on if this means character comes back

It doesn't fucking matter. Reapers were as neutral as you could get. They reap someone and send it to hell or heaven or purgatory. Rogue reapers are far and few in between.

Reapers follow Death, not heaven nor hell. They gather when Death is released. They don't call Death, but Death calls them. Death is considered "big daddy reaper".

Reapers never used to require vessels. Angels do.

Demons in s4 shit their pants over news of angels arriving but oh hey they're okay with reapers around and one demon even possessed a reaper. No biggie.

A subplot in s4 are angels dying and they're figuring out how Lilith and Alastair are doing them. But somehow reapers being killed for a seal in THE SAME SEASON flew under the angels' radars if reapers are indeed angels?

What about the differences in warding and trapping?

There are too many differences for reapers to be reconciled with angels. This is not up for debate.

Yeah, but Death is a special case because he legitimately could be written back into the show with the simple explanation of "you can't kill death" and the fans would cream their pants.

So billie then would be?

Billie could be any number of things.

>A disguise for OG Death
>Complicit in his disappearance
>Unwilling to relinquish her position if OG Death shows up to revive Dean again.

She's so beautiful

Do you think Jared and Jensen are involved in the Chloe Cult? Jensen did used to be on Smallville. They probably use a lot of the female co-stars they kill off in one episode to join up or something.

Not today reverse satan. You will not run boss Jensen and his bro Jared to the ground wih such allegations

POTION SELLER SELL ME YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS

Just a random thought, traditionally their are 7 archangels, we've only had 4 michael, gabirel, uriel and raphael, what happened to the other 3?

How would you ret-con it?

Creative writing i suppose. Uriel is considered as an archangel in catholic lore i think. Metatron was an archangel in jewish lore

Id flat out keep them separate species. Or did you mean how would i explain tessa being able to pull that kamikaze spell?

What I mean is now the damage is done how would you fix it? whats the most reasonable way to ret-con the reapers are angels nonsense? Like its pretty easy to ret-con Death dying, he just shows back up and goes,
>lol kill me with my own sycth nah I was merely pretending

Make them clear up the fact that the spell can focus any supernatural creature's energy into a bomb. So that it's not exclusive to angels

Far as i know the ONLY explicit line that gives away reapers = angels is that Dean called Tessa an "angel" in that same episode Tessa tries that sigil. As long as writers drop that in the future, it could be chalked up to figure of speech since Dean and his quips, snark and Dean-isms aren't new.

Yep, one line fixes it

Would you let amara bond with you?

Do fags start watching or does watching it turn you into a fag?

you gay brah? not judging but really you seem very gay, I doubt this or any other show made you like that. It was probably your kiddie fiddler uncle

Not 100% but I would probably fuck Dean.

kek
>dude you're a fag lmao
>not knowing SN has had some of the best waifus in existence
Too bad they never last though
Also why are undercover fags so obsessed about calling everyone else a fag?
I've seen true fags in these threads, they're very open about it. Nobody cares. Everyone here has their own reasons.
And no show can make you a fag, kiddo, you either like dicks or you don't. If you're scared a show is suddenly gonna make you like dicks you got bigger problems than any of us, pal.

>3D waifus
what's wrong with you?