How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get away with what?

Be specific, user.

It was a different time.

Also, Clint Eastwood is just a dude that plays make believe tough guys for a living. I say this as someone who has For A Few Dollars More as one of my favorite films of all time.

All the racist shit he said.

he played a racist character, racist characters are in tv and film all the time

he also talks to chairs

how did they get away with THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

fucking kek

he just plays himself in movies

what the fugg

Based Clint does whatever he fucking wants.

hahaha wtf clint

Because it's literally a racist-turns-into-normie Cinderella story you tool.
Same reason Gosling got away with it, same reason Harry Potter got away with it.

At least participate in a war. Instead of pretending to have been in one.

Pic very related

>Same reason Gosling got away with it, same reason Harry Potter got away with it.

uh, what?

the believer and imperium

What a disgusting pedo

it was unscripted too

Then you know who's next. Though, BASED Clint will most likely say "Yeah so what?" and fuck off to make another GOAT film and no one will say a thing.

the movie would have been more powerful if his adopted racially different family was black

Prove me wrong. protip you can't.

Holy shit
it really was a different time

Literally /our guy/

are you dumb? it's the point of the movie, it's antiracist, that's why it got produced, idiot

The better question is why you have no one in your social circle that understands that it is their civic duty and a moral imperative to euthanize you.

Why blacks only? I thought it was fine that they stuck with the Koreans especially considering the "war" Clints character fought in.

where do you think you are?

>Prove me wrong. protip you can't.

It would have been too generic. Blacks at least have been in America a long time and speak English. The fact it was about a weirdo sepcial snowflake asian people reinforced the fact his values were crossing cultural divides

Yes because blacks are objectively subhuman and irredeemable.

why war in quotation marks?