MWAAAAAAAH

MWAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE&t=109s&list=PLXrqJN2AWJ4AwuShoUDdMIldIcZ7A6RuW&index=190
youtube.com/watch?v=CwbuI9BjbZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dan Paul Masson wine tastes like THIS?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH THE FRENCH

why was he so scared of the French?

AAAHH LEEE FRANCHAMPONGE DU POMASSON IS A VERY...DISTINCT...WITH FRUITSSS AND...*drinks full glass (101st take) AAAAAAHHHHHH *falls

>HA. LE *burps and suddenly vomits PAUL MASSOOOONNNNNNNNN

This will never not be funny to me

just discovered this hilarious version, i am in tears: youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE&t=109s&list=PLXrqJN2AWJ4AwuShoUDdMIldIcZ7A6RuW&index=190

MWAAAAHHHHHHH DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME OR MASSON AGAIN!

DESTROOOOY HIM

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Orson welles was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "fermented in an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival the best french sexcellence. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with orson barely able to force it past the knob in his drunken stupor, and the bitch moaning and squirming, demanding him to just do anything. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on orson's throbbing Massonstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

Every few months I watch this, the Critic scenes with LaMarche doing Orsen, and then listen to the peas outtakes. Then I watch the Animaniacs ep where Brain(Also LaMarche) does the exact speech about cheese.

Never gets old.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwbuI9BjbZ4

Cannes. Fucking frogs.

Decent post, but Milton Berle literally had the biggest cock in show business, confirmed by multiple witnesses.
No joke.

AND GREEN PEA-NESS

wait, that's terrible

What follows is a terrifying journey into the world of probate, beneficiaries, and goblins...

Mr Weeells.

Fine, fine. No goblins.

The Paul Masson wine has been passed on to their new leader, Ultra Magnus.

Do the Russo Brothers lurk here?

Crumb crisp coating

acknowledging that you put thought and effort into this

Good question

BWWAAAAAAAH LE FRENCH ANUS....MAGNUS! ULTRAAA OF HIS EQUIVALENCE EXCLLENCE *slurps and coughs spills drink PUBESCENT PERFECTION!

MAHAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH

MAURICE LAMARCHE'S ORSON VOICE IS LITERALLY BETTER THAN THE REAL THING

ALL THOSE SKETCHES ARE ALSO BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN, ABSOLUTE 10/10

MAHAHHHHH the FRIENDSand BANE have always been celebrated fortheir BIGness. There is an Uzbekistani flightplan by Bill Wilsón. Inspired. By that same masked merCENARY. It'sfiledwiththeagencyandlike, thebestflightplans it lists me, my men, Dr Pavel here, but onl-

>Uh, sir?

that first line gets me evertime

LIFT ME UP, DR PAVEL

I relate to Welles on a spiritual level.

>And remember, there is no fishsticks like Mrs Pell's.

>This isn't a commercial

>I know, that was just a declaration of love

>tfw I made a sizable amount of Masson menes

Is the whole meme just him being bad at acting? I don't understand the humor.

He was drunk out of his fucking mind while filming and it’s very fucking obvious but they went with it anyways