So which one are you?

so which one are you?

>implying Sup Forums isn't exclusively used by flick-ers and faux intellectuals

are you autistic? do you like organizing everything into neat little boxes, even humans? i'm all and none of these.

patrician of course

didn't read beyond the names of the guide though, too much text

Patrician snob

none of the above

>are you autistic? do you like organizing everything into neat little boxes, even humans?
yes, this is a typical behaviour for people on the spectrum

patrician obviously

I'm one of those retards who makes dumb tiers lists and posts them to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is entirely flick-ers and faux intellectuals

this is hilarious

thanks for the laugh, OP

I'm not gonna read all of that but i'm obviously a patrician

Patrician capekinosseur

>film student: has the basic knowledge about filmmaking comparable to an average film student
woah, mind blowing, thanks OP

I don't enjoy any movies anymore

>faux intellectual: throws around buzzwords like auteur or kino
>auteur mentioned half a dozen times elsewhere on this list
well I guess whoever made this is a faux intellectual

Film student, but I'd like to get a bit of patricianity in there, although it would probably be overkill and a waste of time if I started reading a lot of literature about film criticism and philosophy, since I don't want to become a pretentious "film critic", and it wouldn't help with my creative endeavours anyway. But I have to admit that I tend to feel a bit uneducated when I start reading some complicated essays about certain films.

Faux intellectual desu, though I'm pretty open about my lack of knowledge. I'd like to know more about film and broaden my horizons, but honestly, I can't be bothered to put in the required time and effort. And I don't want to have to sit through some post modern crap where a dude just slowly zooms in the camera to a picture on the wall for 40 minutes while playing ear rape just to have some user call me a patrician.

The one that didn't read any of that shit. The "Not-A-Faggot".

there should be a tier between faux-intellectual and film student. something along the lines of hasn't seen a shit ton of movies but has seen quite a few films from the three tiers above.

Yes
My tier exactly
>Seeker of kino
Like people looking for god, i'm looking for the sacred into kinoes

I'm the self knowledgeable appreciator. Call out pretentious bullshit and bad, and appreciate the sincere and well made.

Shitposter

So.. patrician

none of them, i am the master of film, i think film, i breathe film.

one could say I am the God of film.

I am Super Patrician 3