*breathes in*

*breathes in*

HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genuinely curious to see how this does at the box office. Obviously black Americans will watch it, but I wonder about the other 90% of the country.

Tell you what, they're losing the China market on this one.

What's so bad about this?

No way, Chinese love black people

Which one is Kris Kangle

I never got the contention around the subject that in history there were black kings.

The whole of Africa wasn't just comprised of anarcho-syndicalist communes for the entirety of its history.

WE

*loudly breathes in with mouth open*

WE WUZ

WUZ

they don't know anything about their history and just want to be the guys who made pyramids

I'd love to know what numbers they're expecting to see globally.

>mfw this still makes more money than the Cuckstice League just because people realize that even watching smelly fucking niggers doing WE WUZ shit for two hours, with short cameos from characters they actually care about, is still better than that garbage DC has been putting out

It's not literally kings. It's the idea that black Americans claim ancestry from the pharaohs of Egypt, even though all of our ancestors lived on the other side of Africa and none of us look even remotely Egyptian.

>none of us
>us
You're not welcome here.

Nice star meme

I wanna breed with Lupita.

Who do you think is largest consumer of rap music, because it isn't black people.

The movie will do fine.

Do people like this realise how obnoxious this is?

KANGZ

Are you sure about that one user?

Are these THE Jeff Sneider & THE Dave Trumbore?

>February release date

I wonder if actual Africans are getting aneurysm when they saw that bastard mix of American and African culture.
It looks as if some white dipshit who knows nothing about Africa wrote it.

Read it in his voice, kek

Anyway, it's all about culturally appropriating Egyptian culture to boost their credibility and allow them to pull the cliche "We were building spacecrafts while you were fucking sheep" line.

When in reality African history has much less to offer of interest besides the Egyptian's antics. Maybe you'll find a gold nugget or two scattered in the mudpile but it's easier to peruse Western or Eastern history for more interesting and numerous material.

will there be an accurate representation of the way women are treated in shitholes

Sure they do

Speaking of which the rap in the first trailer put me off.

I don't know much about Africa but I do know they have their own distinct cultural tunes that can be molded into something "epic" for cinema.

But I'm probably retarded for expecting creativity.

why there are troopers on the light side?

I used to post shit like that when I was 12.

It's cool to be an immature retard these days. I don't think people would even be insulted to say so, they own it because it's "unique" and "funny" and "quirky".

>captcha: Yass altadena

At that point, why not just remove him entirely?

>Chewbacca is completely removed

Sure they hate 'em

Trailer companies are different from in-house music.

The in-movie music will be different most likely. What you're hearing is a trailer mockup

>x-wings on dark side
>ties on light side
>rey on dark side
>death star on light side

maybe the poster is deeper than anyone thought and truly understanding it could make the movie better

It's a Marvel movie so it'll do well regardless. You faggots hate when libs bring race into things but just end up doing it yourselves.

Wait a minute
They're making a MOVIE about BLACK PEOPLE? Are you fucking kidding me?

See what Ant-man did? It'll be like that.

This shit annoyes me because they're spreading the myth that only Egypt had culture when there were plenty of interesting societies in the rest of Africa.

>When in reality African history has much less to offer of interest besides the Egyptian's antics
Wrong

they should have put this out right after the american presidential election last year

Nigga decked out in bling aint interesting

Damn the struggle is real homie

Absolutely this.

*Love exploiting black people

His wealth was practically infinite, he destabilized markets by mistake.

>actually uses anarcho-anything to describe any real world political system
>thinks his opinion matters at all
lel

It's interesting in the fact that he had the resources, man power and civil structure to extract minerals and actually make the bling.

This movie isn't about Africa, it's a prop for Americans whose ancestors were taken from Africa 400 years ago to pretend that they're still African and not something completely different. Hence the rap music and the stereotypical, borderline offensive shit like straw roofs on fucking skyscrapers.

FASHO MY MOTHAFUKKKIN NOGGA THEY BE REALLY OUT HERE TRYNA KEEP A NIGRA DOWN WIT ALL DAT EGYPT BS WEN REAL NIGGAS KNO WE WUZ VIKINGS WE WUZ MOZART WE WUZ KANG ARTHUR #faxts

I saw a trailer for BP yesterday and the bP himself has an attractive, intelligent accent. He didn't at all sound like a typical American black. I found it refreshing. I hope this movie does well and promotes an empowering, anti-degeneracy message across black America.

It won't do very well but just like with Ghost Busters and other on-message programming, the media and companies will pretend that it's great and really successful despite its numbers being no better than captain america the first avenger

Mansa Musa was pretty much the richest guy who ever lived, relative to the rest of the world.

>He didn't at all sound like a typical American black
He's probably from an upper-class or middle-class background. The "black" accent is really just a poor accent, those of us who grow up in decent neighborhoods don't have it.

Found the Chinese poster

He's in another planet of the apes movie.

If this movie doesn't get at least one Oscar win next year there's gonna be a shit storm.

>he destabilized markets by mistake
So, he's like an accidental George Soros?

Nice Get

It's not an American accent of any sort

It's funny because when I said "much less interesting history in Africa", afterwards I mentally noted "except that one nigga with all the cash".

I find it damning by faint praise that he's consistently the single anomaly brought up in all African history to prove it's not "interesting".

Quads over quantity as they say.

Exactly. A tiny nation like the Netherlands has a more interesting history than the entirety of Africa.

wrong link

I think Shaka is quite interesting

This had to be on purpose. February is Black History Month in America.

Your ignorance of the subject is not proof that the subject is uninteresting.

He was also one of the largest if not the largest slave-owner and slav-trader in history

And he was 100% (((black)))

To be fair, he's one of the most interesting humans in history

*North Africa

Well thought user

It'll do fine.
Afro-Americans will watch it.
Disney and Marvel drones will watch it.
Most normal fags will watch it in the US and Europe.
It'll probably do poorly in China and Japan but Disney probably calculated in that loss.

The one with silly gauntlets is cute.

>rich guy hundreds of years ago had slaves

Yeah no shit, you'd be hard pressed to find one that didn't have a legion of them

Why is it whites get called out for slavery that hasn't existed here in well north of a century, but point out the blacks who did it (AND STILL DO IN AFRICA TODAY by the way) and people try marginalizing it?

Which is pretty sad seeing how Mali, Ethiopia and Nubia are pretty interesting.

I won't deny my ignorance of the subject, just expressing my amusement that one can accurately predict the single person in the continent's history that will be referenced when somebody wonders if African history is interesting.

>"Asian history is so interesting"
>What's so interesting about it?
>"There was one guy who got really rich and fucked with the economy"
>Cool, what else?
>"Isn't that enough?"

You think you could have a legitimate discussion on Sup Forums about this?

When i was a kid I used think jamaica was part of africa and that all black people were like the jamicans cos that's all we had at school. Then I meet africans and realised that they were different from the carribeans and that there's a silent animosity between them.

(Funniest thing I saw was when I saw british-carribean guy tell an african security guard to go back to africa.)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
You really don't know why that is?

fry_frowning.jpg

>movie about Africa
>PV starts
>murrka hood nigga hip-hop about fighting evil whitey's

Would most of the Chinese even know what Chewbacca is? SW was never a big thing there, so using Chewie as a promotional character doesn't really matter that much, as they would just see a furry thing instead of lovable nostalgic creature.

everyone is ignorant of subsaharan african history because they had so little civilization and the few there were often had no written records or surviving structures.

Apart from north africa (arab/berber) and east africa , the rest of africa was very primitive and under-developed compared with other regions of the world.

Those bantu and niger-congo people were too subhuman to be capable of much civilization.

To be honest, you are just ignorant to it

Muslim slavetraders, kidnapped, enslaved and transported more people to the East (Arabia, India) than all the European nations put together.

It doesn't matter how hard you try to sit the negro down and teach them their own real history

Thay don't care!

They got it in their heads that white's gonna create everything then give them inclusion-diversity-money to take over white roles and run around playing noble on films made by whites and Jews.

And it's a shame. In the music business they get it, which is why there's probably 10,000 black-owned record labels in this country. They can't pretend they don't understand and it's all whitey being racism because they do fucking get it. It's just easier to demand Oprah and Will Smith money to work in other people's shit than it is to have some inspiration and motivation.

And that's the real crime here. There are no black ideas here. It's all whitey's shit painted black to pander to demographics.

All right, I purpose to add Emperor Menelik to the list of niggas to bring up in these threads.
He managed to btfo Italy in the late 19th century and as a result Ethiopia was the only independent African nation in the world.

>Why is it whites get called out for slavery that hasn't existed here in well north of a century

To sow seeds of distrust amongst the lower classes.

You realise that most of the slave owners in America were well-off white people and not regular folks?

Harvey you're supposed to be in rehab with Kevin.

Is beating Italy in war an accomplishment?

>It doesn't matter how hard you try to sit the negro down and teach them their own real history

Fuck them, they're not real africans.

>To sow seeds of distrust amongst the lower classes.
That's a pretty bland way of putting it, more accurately it's to arouse a negro revolt like in Haiti 18whatever or South Africa today.

Is there a poster for Killmonger?

This is, I believe, very accurate statement. Black Panther is not a movie about African or any specific African culture. It's a movie about American blacks, who know next to nothing of their own roots.

I actually don't think it will be that successful as a whole in Africa.

im going to watch this because my man andy is in it

Yup, this US leftie horse shit about black culture is just as asinine as the alt-right waffling about white culture.
Africa is made of dozens of countries and cultures that go with it (and often they are not each others best fans), there is no 'black brotherhood' like Ameritwats try to push.
There are neat places in Africa, like Tunisia, Kenya, Nigeria or Botswana, and people are often proud of their country and wouldn't move anywhere.
South Africa was also great, but commies are currently doing all that they can to turn it into the usual shithole.

>I actually don't think it will be that successful as a whole in Africa.
Does Africa pay enough on average for their ticket sales to matter?

Reminder Sup Forums said the new star wars would flop aswell. And now
>hurr durr only niggers will see Black Panther
Fucking retards.

Yes so much so that the name of their targeted subjects became the word that anglosphere world knows as 'slaves' - slavs - from slovan which means 'men of the word'

>everyone is ignorant of subsaharan african history because they had so little civilization and the few there were often had no written records or surviving structures
That's false though