You like these pearls?

You like these pearls?

Grrhghghghgh

American genetics, ladies and gentlemen.

I have one episode left to go. Season 2 is definitely weaker than the first. Too many things going on at once, not focused on a singular idea or goal. The introduction of the sister, as well as Eleven's catatonic mother, was awkward to say the least. Bob Sweeney was also a nothing character. Existed only to utilize ultra specific things that any other character could have figured out and then die a grisly death so everyone feels sad. I also don't like the new brother and sister characters (the brother is OK, but MadMax exists to create conflict between the group which is stupid). I liked the stuff with Will going crazy and Paul Reiser's character is a neat addition. But other than those things it's about the same level of "watchable but not great"

All this punishment because we hurt the Jews' feelings for a few hundred years. Really makes me think.

is this the kid that sparked the le 56% face meme?

Why did they have to include that? I usually watch an episode while Im eating dinner and everytime I lost my appetite when he did that disgusting shit.

Which is funny because his mom is white and his dad is Italian, his shit just got fucked up

yeah I was shocked when he actually had blue eyes

I knowIm not the only one who enjoyed him right?

Also, you guys hate him because you see yourself in him, naive, dorky, left alone at the ball.

Le 56% has been around since before Stranger Things, it just blew up recently and people started memeing about him because he resembles a quintessential amerimutt.

he's the worst character in a show with two or three good characters.

where dem tooth at

>Lucas
>Max
>Will
>not worse

Come on now.

Will is a little wuss but at least his actor is good at being a wuss and not horrible at being a charming sardonic doofus like Dustin. Lucas and Max are bland but at least they are not insufferable to listen to. Just listening to Dustin's phlegmy voice makes me itch.

>tfw your mom is italian and your dad was german
>didn't end up looking like dustin

feels gud

will, mike, and that indian grill are the worst characters

>not lucas and only lucas being the worst

Lucas is extremely insufferable to listen to, hes always pissed, whiny, and complaining and bitchy.

Seriously, Im trying to think of a scene where he isnt like that, and cant.

lucas is objectively the best of the 4 boys

I almost forgot how whiny he was in season 1. Ok you're right, Lucas and Dustin are tied for worst characters.

Mike > Dustin > Lucas > Will
Fact

How can anyone look at this kid (with the exception MAYBE of its mother), and think anything other than "It must be killed"?

Anything that came out of its mouth would be instantly disregarded its so foul looking. Ugh

They did deserve it though. Blood libel.

>On the Jews and Their Lies
we should have listened to Martin Luther

kys

>you guys hate him because you see yourself in him
no they hate him because they think he has inferior genetics lmao
they might not be wrong

>as well as Eleven's catatonic mother
dude she was in season 1 as well

I dont get the hate for this kid, I think he looks kind of adorable in an odd way.

fucking niggers

I like Dustin because he seems to not be put down by his defect. He comes across as a very believable nerdy kid, with a bit of a weird face. I don't get why you guys don't like him.

>>/reddit/

kys

How can anyone look at this post (with the exception MAYBE of its poster), and think anything other than "user must be killed"?

Anything that came out user's head would be instantly disregarded it's so stupid. Ugh

Amerimutts are disgusting

Le Sup Forums face

>mfw my family is pure finnish and I live in Maine, the whitest state by far
dodged a bullet lads

sorry, not wanting to kill or banish ugly things is literally r3ddit. Now back to your pleb shows/threads

T. Wong Harrison

It's an Sup Forums meme actually

What pisses me off most about this picture are those tiny fucking water bottles. Fucking hell

>literally am a yellow-blond haired blue/green Anglo-Ameriburger
le 100% face

>

The real crime are his bendy legs

Not even his father is as swarthy as him.

his """"father"""""

>le 90% face

le 40% face

the neo-nazis of Sup Forums everybody

goofy kid fits this nostalgia shit show very well desu

I'm more annoyed by the boring jew kid who is the main character for no reason at all

hooooooly shit that's so perfect
I feel bad for laughing this hard

>those chicken legs of that black kid
Finn looks like an alpha dud compared to them

>those shoes
hmm

>Sup Forums has nothing better to do than making fun of the looks of a kid with a literal birth defect

What do you want to see in Season 3, lads?

That absolute chad on the far right with the QT Goth clutching onto him

This is an Sup Forums meme you dip.

Nigga and frog are classy.

More focus on 80s trends and proper character development

don't worry, comrade, their time will come!

Not with that gay ass shorts.

DUDE
BACK TO THE FUTURE
WE HAVE TO USE JIGAWATTS TO KILL IT, BUT FIRST LET ME CORRECT THE DOC AND CLARIFY THAT IT IS "GIGAWATTS"

That goes without saying.
>those sticks
It's like I'm in a chinese restaurant.

>ketchup on eggos
Jam would be funnier anyway tbf

>the infamous alt-right nazis
>10% white tops

Diversity truly is strength.

Jesu Christ.

So these are the mongrels on pol telling my pale Irish ass that I'm not white.

I bet they're all under 6 feet tall too.

SUBHUMANS.

>hooooooly shit that's so perfect
>I feel bad for laughing this hard
You have to be at least eighteen years of age to post.

>something negative happens on Sup Forums
>IT MUST BE Sup Forums

lurk more, you colossal faggot

whats the maximum height in this pic? 5'10" maybe?

>negative

you poltards continue to shit up this entire site. stay in your own board asshole

Finn rocking that Pierce Hawthorne aesthetic while Noah is taking inspiration from RDJ.

Will is wearing those Robert Downey Jr lifts

Kek

BLACKED

and you stay on your fucking discord channel

They want to be Billy. They'd even settle for Steve. But in reality they aren't even Mike, they're the goofy looking one that girls are grossed out by that lost the genetic lottery.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

>Grrhghghghgh

I did wonder how you'd spell that noise.

Americans truly are subhuman

gonna need more of his sister

>playing the Stranger Things mobile game
>get Dustin
>his attack is literally luring people with chocolate pudding

Why are they all dressed so poorly? Wtf.

Cutest little guy ever

Haha he lives like 30 minutes away from me, i see him at the mall all the time with his harem of fans following close behind

his teeth will come in eventually. maybe.

Why is it that these people never ever look even a one modicum of aesthetically pleasing? No I get it: "hurr raging against norms of whut's attractive," but it's pretty well-established what society as a whole considers a "normal look" and an "alt look" and these clowns only seem interested in murdering any sense of visual or sexual attraction from anyone viewing them, including their acquaintances (because none of them have any real friends,) and even themselves.

what app is this?

go kick that abominations ass

jewish postmodernism is about murdering all objective standards of beauty and aesthetics, it's meant to be an assault on your eyes just as they assault your mind, they are through and through evil.

Hey Mr. Peterson, I fucked your wife. Get fios, you cuck.

>euro mongrels get access to netflix after exiting syria and create babby's first meme