What will happen if Justice League bombs? What will be the repercussions? Does that mean the end of the DCEU?

What will happen if Justice League bombs? What will be the repercussions? Does that mean the end of the DCEU?

user, Suicide Squad which is arguably the worst CBM of all time not only didn't flop but also got a fucking Oscar
JL isn't flopping

So even if it does poorly critically?

Literally cannot bomb.

If it gets shit on by critics and moviegoers again, WB will just change directions again for the next movie.

That pussy studio should never have hired confident directors.

You mean just like Suicide Squad and BvS before it?

Then dceu is dead, bury it....Martha

Presales are ahead Homecoming and Ragnarok, on par with Suicide Squad. It isn't bombing kid, no need to worry about that

It's all can bomb to shit at this point. I just want my solo Batman movie.

Consequences will never be the same.

It's critic proof, no way it can bomb
It could get 0% on RT, Ben could get outed as a rapist and Snyder as a pedo whilst still getting a $150m opening weekend

What ESL textbook is telling you pakistani shits that whilst is an acceptable word to use?

WHEN it bombs WB will reboot everything

Probably won't bomb.Might make less than $700 and underperform.

>on par with Suicide Squad
Suicide Squad had a MASSIVE second week drop and JUSTice League has at least twice it's budget

And Wonder Woman didn't drop at all and ended having making four times the opening weekend gross, what's your point

Aquaman already finished filming, tut wont come out till december '18. So WB will prolly take a few months to ruin...I mean fix it with reshoots and recuts.

Shazam and Squad 2 are next in the pipeline, prolly one of those gets scrapped before filming.

WW2 is safe.

>JUSTice League has at least twice it's budget

Here we go again...

What happened? Why did WB decide to do reshoots? Didn’t Snyder leave it finished?

WB wanted a quip-flick, Snyder delivered kino

>doing Flashpoint right after assembling the Justice League

WB ain't getting a penny out of me

JL is not flopping and everyone here knows it. The only thing the JL boxoffice will result in the amount of money they will spend on the upcoming movies. DCEU is not stopping. Not anytime soon. DCEU has made 3.1 billion from just 4 movies and if you think they are gonna put on brakes anytime soon then son you belong in /r9k/ not Sup Forums

Why not ask what happens if it DOESN'T bomb? How come this board is filled with whiny negative faggots?

Let's hope the franchise is successful and spawns more movies about great characters who never got a movie or TV show. I for one would love to see a Booster/Blue Beetle team-up movie, a Dark JL or at least a Swamp Thing movie. Fuck all you people who hate on this franchise just because it's not the same tone as "muh Marvel" or because you didn't like MoS and BvS

Nothing, Aquaman is clearly the break out character and he has a movie already in post production. Fuck, when the trailers were dropping, I remember Aquaman being a global trend in twitter for a full afternoon. DC isn't going anywhere kiddo, especially after Wonder Woman

It's going to make 800 million like every other of those terrible films.

>Why not ask what happens if it DOESN'T bomb?
literally impossible

It'd make arguments for Catwoman, Electra, and Batman & Robin, but yeah, it's down there.

The precedents are Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2 for a CBM franchise ending despite being profitable. But despite how uninspiring I found WW, there are enough people who love it and BvS (not me) the that DCEU is going a while longer even if JL is trash.

>literally impossible
the only thing impossible is you ever living a happy life faggot

Justice League isn't going to have anywhere near the reception Wonder Woman got

>n-next one will flop!
t. increasingly nervous Disney shills for the 5th time

that's what you Marvelshills said about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman too. but yeah, keep on believing that it hasn't already made huge bank though cooperations and merchandise

t. someone who actually works in marketing and knows his shit (in comparison to you retards)

Aquaman is already shot. So they pretty much have to keep going. It'll be awhile before we see the pure art that went into BvS again though. I hope for JL, but hard to say with Kevin Tsumami or whatever his name is shitting things up constantly

Let’s fucking hope so

The only way it will flop is if someone accuses Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck of rape within the next week. Which has a 75% chance of happening.

Considering Aquaman has already finished filming I doubt JL would be the end.

>ensemble movies will underperform
>solo movies will continue overperforming massively

>Amazing Spider-Man 2
Thats cause Andrew got himself fired

If it were to absolutely get panned by fans AND do poorly at the box office, they will just scrap it all and start over again in another 10-15 years

Seeing as only one or the other can happen, I dont think DC cinema verse is going away anytime soon, this film has too high a demand to flop so regardless if people hate it, this will still sell even better than BvS did