Masturbation is totally healthy and normal and you're an irrational prude if you disagree

>masturbation is totally healthy and normal and you're an irrational prude if you disagree
>*ruins career, family and life because he couldn't resist his urges*
What did he mean by this?

He did nothing wrong.

>couldn't resist his urges
He sought consent and restrained himself if he felt it wasn't given. Stop trying to change the narrative. sage

I'm not gonna argue whether what he did was wrong or not with you autists but the end result is he ruined his fucking career and he should've known better. He would not be in this spot today if he had any actual capacity to resist his urges.

>he ruined his fucking career
No, actually they ruined his career by blowing it out of proportion and jumping on the victim bandwagon for fleeting notoriety. You realize that feminists and members of the outrage culture don't belong on this site, right?

Thread is over now. Tourist BTFO.

Just stop diddling yourselves cunts

That's what happened when you play the political game... YOU GET FUCKED!!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

My new nofap motivation

BURNED!!!!!!!!!

You're the one defending him with nonsense.

He literally whipped out his dick just because people laughed at what they thought was a damn joke.

Consent was never given and he still jacked off multiple times, including under a desk while someone was talking to him.

>reddit spacing
Not your site. Go home. Post not read because your opinions don't matter here. Do the white thing and leave when you're not wanted. Further replies prove you're uncivilized.

I'm pretty sure worse stories will come to light too, dude apparently did it so much he can't remember each incident properly.
>In 2015, a few months before the now-defunct website Defamer circulated rumors of Louis C.K.’s alleged sexual misconduct, Ms. Corry also received an email from Louis C.K., which was obtained by The Times, saying he owed her a “very very very late apology.” When he phoned her, he said he was sorry for shoving her in a bathroom. Ms. Corry replied that he had never done that, but had instead asked to masturbate in front of her. Responding in a shaky voice, he acknowledged it and said, “I used to misread people back then,” she recalled.
lmao

>whipping out your dick in front of non-consenting women isn't sexual harassment

wew lad

>reddit spacing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that user but I've been spacing my post like that every now and then before reddit was even a thing and I'm sure a fuckload of anons were as well. Where the fuck did this ""reddit spacing"" meme even come from? If there's anyone that needs to return someplace else it's you.

i was under the impression that he asked for permission, and then they said yes, but inside their heads, they said no, so now Louis Cuck King is now a rapist?

>Not that user but
Wasn't daddy around when you were growing up to teach you that's not something men do? Why did daddy abandon you to be raised an effeminate who don't know how men act by single mommy? Let two other men work out their differences without interference from some female brain, OK Mary?

>what they thought was a damn joke
t. a person with no proofs
What stops every consenting female ever from claiming her consent was a "joke" exactly? Is this the world we're heading into? A world where consent is not enough?

It's not a meme. It's an observation of tourist behavior.

This is correct, he always got consent.

people will say 'laughing doesnt equal consent' but those are ignorant cucks who didn't read the gawker article where they actually gave him the thumbs up.

Ask yourselves this: why did all his 'victims' stay in the room and watch him finish jerking it?

I mean he's a comedian, they probably thought it was a joke

It's like if I tell my mates I'm going to fuck them up, we alll laugh and then I break into his house and beat him to death with a shovel

Ummm are you implying women have agency? That's a bit problematic sweetie

Has Louis publicly responded yet?

maybe they were afraid that he might cum on them if they made any sudden movements

Doesn't comedians actually whip out their dicks as a joke? I've heard Joey Diaz talking about it, I remember Karl talking about Ricky flashing his dick as a joke. You should be ready to see a dick when a man asks if you want to see a dick, especially if it's a comedian

>Sup Forumstards literally unable to tell whether jerking off in front of other people is bad or not
What's next you'll put up
>It's OK to jerk off in public
posters now? lmao

>bad
What the fuck does that mean? Is putting peepee in poopoo bad as well? Who gives a shit if they gave consent

>jerks off naked in front of you

I'M NORMAL! STOP JUDGING ME!

>at home, i'm like a troll hiding to masturbate
>this is my house, i should be able to masturbate whenever i want
What did he mean by this?

>/poltards sre defendinf CK from feminist
do you really need al that spins in your head?

how often do your "mates" ask you if you want to see their penis? Are you sure you're not accidentally hanging out with honosexuals?

>do nofap
>become a better man
And it has only been 5 days. In two weeks I'll be a GOD. Hot women literally throwing themselves at me because they want to steal my precious seed. Do nofap bros, and I'll meet you out there

You know he probably got a huge thrill from performing all these masturbation bits. Dude probably had an exhibitionism fetish and made us all participate in it.

Fucking sick tbqh

People who use the term "mate" in everyday life are inherently homosexual. Just look at the UK and Australia.

>Getting this mad

>Over the return carriage

>reddit spacing
Not your site. Go home. Post not read because your opinions don't matter here. Do the white thing and leave when you're not wanted. Further replies prove you're uncivilized.

>and then they said yes
No. They laughed at him. He did not have their consent.

I mean it fits with the etymology of the word "mate"

Sorry, you're gay.

>Do the white thing and leave when you're not wanted.

When has the White man ever left when not wanted?

>He would not be in this spot today if he had any actual capacity to resist his urges.

ok? What point are you trying to make?

When other white men are involved (like everyone is supposed to be if they want to browse this site).

>members of the outrage culture
Sup Forums IS outrage culture, kid

Stop using terms you don't understand, kid.

They gave him a thumbs up retard

The point is that maybe masturbation is not as healthy and normal as these fucking degenerates make it out to be and that maybe we should be fighting our urges rather than sexing however we want like Bill Nye says

How can he ruin his career by doing something before it even took off. By this I mean something that happened 15 years ago. Back when he was a literal WHO?

>WOW I'M SUCH A FAN OF HIS, BUT IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT HE ACTUALLY VAGUELY DID THE STUFF HE JOKES ABOUT CONSTANTLY

Liberals in a ntushell

>comedy bits turn out to be autobiographical

No it's like if your mates took you to a boxing ring, you guys put gloves and headgear on, he asked you if you are ready, and you said yes, then sued him for assault when he hit you.
They were in a hotel room alone with him and he asks for consent to whip his dick out, and they think it's a joke? No wonder female comedians aren't funny, they have no idea what the concept of a joke even is.

Maybe that's why he was so callous about it.

A thumbs up is not a yes, especially when accompanied with laughter.

>You can only post here if you only go to the websites I like

>You can only post here if you format your posts the way I like them

>You can only post here if you are an ethnicity I like

Let's be honest, you have no power beyond your whiney bitching, sweetie. You should probabily lurk moar or gtfo as it's obvious you're pretty new here, hun.

Pic related; it's you.

I feel for Louis C.K. It just shows what a bias our society has.

If you're a liberal and even remotely harass women, you get destroyed.

If you're a conservative who rapes a dozen women, you get elected president.

Good going Amerikkka.

You raped me and you cannot debt it. Go away from society right now.

Perhaps your mind isn't healthy and normal as you make it out to be?

>reddit spacing
>reaction image posting after 2010
>calling people sweetie like a disgusting queer
>using semicolons because queer
Return to reddit. We don't want your diversity here.

>two positive affirmations are not a yes
>he was just supposed to read their minds and know that they were thinking “no”

If you’re a liberal woman you can whip your sexual organs out in public

>“Sadly, I’ve come to learn that Louis C.K.’s victims are not only real,” she said by email, “but many are actual friends of mine within the comedy community,” like Ms. Corry, who confided in her, she said.

Are these women victims? Victims of what?

>ask woman for sex act
>she laughs at you and gives a thumbs up
That's not a yes.

>people say there is a left leaning bias in the media

>breasts are sexual organs
But they aren't. Also, guys can show off their titties.

>be a betamale
>ask a woman if you can consensually masturbate in front of her
>she laughs at you and tells you no
>accuses you of sexual harassment
>your whole life is ruined
>career is over

well at least these numales who are the most vocal supporters of feminism are getting cannibalized I guess. Maybe they'll learn a lesson

>a laugh
Positive affirmation
>a thumbs up
Positive affirmation

Should we get written consent? What’s to stop liberal judges from throwing it out like they throw out so many pre-nups?

>talking shit about semicolons
apologize and delet

Masturbation by men and woman is a normal and natural thing.

You should not be ashamed or belittled for it.

It is natural as breast feeding and if you are offended you need some growing up to do.

*Siiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiip*

Is an asshole a “sexual organ”?

Don’t deflect with gay jokes, either. Answer the question.

>duur don't be using dat derr grammah

That post is about as tumblr as you can get

Semicolons are gay as fuck. The only punctuation more gay are ellipses. They represent a completely woman-brained inability to resolve anything or make a decision. Notice how all the disgusting queers from Sup Forums put ellipses everywhere? It's not just because they're retarded and think they count as commas.

No, an asshole isn't a sexual organ. You're not allowed to walk around with your asshole hanging out because fecal matter comes out of your butt, that's not hygienic, please cover your butthole.

>In 2015, a few months before the now-defunct website Defamer circulated rumors of Louis C.K.’s alleged sexual misconduct, Ms. Corry also received an email from Louis C.K., which was obtained by The Times, saying he owed her a “very very very late apology.” When he phoned her, he said he was sorry for shoving her in a bathroom. Ms. Corry replied that he had never done that, but had instead asked to masturbate in front of her.

>Responding in a shaky voice, he acknowledged it and said, “I used to misread people back then,” she recalled.

*INHALES FOR 55 SECONDS*

He clearly is in the wrong for masturbating while on the phone with someone who did not consent to it. The hotel room one is less a problem because he asked and they stayed while he did it. Stop acting like every time he did this it was asked with consent.

>He clearly is in the wrong for masturbating while on the phone with someone who did not consent to it.
I'm masturbating right now while communicating with you via text. I clearly just raped you and you deserved it for being a moron.

>I double-down on my anti-intellectualism

>InB4 "Stop using big words"

user didn't say it was rape and you're not on the phone with him, he can't hear you or see you, but at least you kind of tried to make an argument even if it was absolutely retarded.

Even your most lecherous male ancestors likely didn't masturbate half as much as you do.

Yeah but it's 'in the wrong' in the same way you'd be 'in the wrong' for making yourself a cup of coffee and not offering your guest one.

Social foibles aren't a news story.

Why are you replying for another person, gayboi?

Free Louis C.K.

At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation? I see people jacking off, I move. She saw people jacking off, she stayed. And why should I have to miss out on the next Louis C.K. special just for that? If Louis C.K. goes to jail, I'll jack off on your cat.

Wait, what did Louie do?

Why does all your arguments involve bitching about some other site/forum? Do you have this retarded tribalism in every facet of your life?

>You don't eat at X fast food place, go back to Y fast food place

See how inane that shit is?

he masturbated

>being in a phone call in which the other person mistakenly thinks you're masturbating means you're in the wrong
When she can provide proof that's what he was doing, that's when she gets to open her stupid whore mouth, whiteknighting son of single mommy.

That's not even redditspacing you fucking retard. Just having paragraphs does not make it redditspacing. He didn't put an empty space between his first line and the quoted post number.

He existed as an unattractive White man. A capital offense worse than Hitler.

All these stories and not one mention about the size of his dick? Come on you girls all saw it how small was it? How pink was it?

>Why does all your arguments involve bitching about some other site/forum?
Sup Forums is on this site/forum. Stop being a moron. Oh wait, you can't because you're a reddit spacing tourist who will NEVER belong here no matter how hard you pretend you've finally found somewhere that accepts you.

What do you mean "Sorry" I'm proud to be gay...

>That's not even redditspacing
It is. Single sentences aren't paragraphs. Morons with learning disabilities (you) need to stop pretending they are.

kys faggot

are you implying that hitler was attractive

>IP#37
I wasn't talking to you, disgusting homo. I was talking to the other one. Learn how men act.

You seem mad, newfag. Why don't you learn how to Sup Forums elsewhere.

I think he's mentally ill. Pretty sure he told a women that in the article too.

This isn't a private conversation, you fucking moron.

>Implying you wouldn't have at him til he heiled.

The worse thing about all of this is that the Cuck King meme is ruined.