"I Love You, Daddy" Is Dead

So it looks like we're never going to see new Louis CK's film, not even online. Thanks, women.

>“The Orchard will not be moving forward with the release of ‘I Love You, Daddy,'” the indie film company announced in a terse statement on Friday morning.

>The Orchard also canceled Thursday’s New York premiere of the controversial film leading up to the Times expose. The comedy had been set to open in limited release on Nov. 17 before going wide in the following weeks. On Thursday, the company’s leadership weighed what to do with the film. There was a sense that it would be foolhardy to release it straight to digital services and avoid a theatrical run. Better, the company brass reasoned, to yank the film entirely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does C.K. keep bombing financially?

bueno

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait until we have all men in chastity belts. You pigs deserve it.

the future is female.

i don't feel bad for him. I hope all nu-males get what's coming to them.

i don't this shit has been know for years why is it a big deal now?

Who pays for this? Do they just write it off as a sunken investment? Does Louis owe them anything?

Just start a new "prodcution company" with a different name and release it. Controversy = sales are people stupid and gay or what?

My girlfriend won't have sex with me because she can't bear looking at men anymore. Thanks, Louis.

because progressives need some scalps to feel relevant again.

so they scalp their own guys.

Louis CK is a piece of shit liberal scumbag who contributed to this environment where people get punished without a trial.

Also, i fully believe the allegation. He literally refused to deny the allegation since gawker published their article.

>looks like we're never going to see new Louis CK's film
>watching Louis CK's anything

Thank god

The Orchard paid $5 million for the release and they yanked it, no one is going to touch it for a long time

C.UCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
MASTURBATION
NO BREEDING
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I FIND MY WIFE CHEATING

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I JACKED OFF IN FRONT OF YOU TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE I MIGHT
MASTURBATION AND A FRIGHT
AT THE HOTEL AND THE WOMEN INSIDE

CAUSE YOURE FUCKING MY WIFE
FUCKING MY WIFE
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD JUST FUCK MY WIFE
FUCKING MY WIFE
FUCKING MY WIFE
PLEASE SOMEBODY JUST FUCK MY WIFE
BLACK MEN HAVE MIGHT
TAKE THEM FROM THE LIGHT
PLEASE JUST FUCK MY WIFE

Stfu kike pervert

Maybe it would sell, but it would also attract tons of bad reviews, people could throw scandals in theaters and what not...it's just not worth it.

Let's see how that goes over with the sandniggers you progressive cucks are so taken with.

I'll be the one laughing at feminists getting gangraped by their proteges while they implement their master plan.

syllable counts not appropriately matched to the song 0/10

>women STILL think American society and capitalism ignore sexual assault

Shitty movie BTFO
>durr I maed it blak n whiet

>believing Gawker

t.Conservacuck

critics would bash it just because they don't like him anymore.it's not fair but this is the world we live in.

is the film really in black and white? kek

this masturbeta is such a pretentious no talent hack

THE WAR WAS LOST
LOUIS RESIGNED
HIS DICK WAS CAUGHT
HE CROSSED THE LINE

the Jew York Times just saved his comedy career

his next special in 3 years time will be the GOAT

Lesbian here, I'll take your girlfriend to give her the best pleasure unimaginable.

>tfw there will never be another Louie or Horace and Pete

Say it with me

Female Comedians are the future

>ywn have a lesbian buddy that you can also fuck

there is only one solution. start eating soy.

did that bald motherfucker fug my fridgefu?

>MASTURBATION AND A FRIGHT
lol

Movie about director pimping out his whore daughter to movie producer is ok
The star of the movie jerking it in his own hotel room is blasphemy

This is the world they chose

I've already booked my appointment with a transition counselor. Can't wait for bigoted and rapist men to die out :)

WOKE UP THIS MORNING
GOT YOURSELF A BULL

well I dont think he fucked any of these girls he just jerked off in front of them.

Has Louis responded to this publicly yet?

How good is your girlfriend tribbing game

I was really attracted to Louis CK because I have major daddy issues and he's just perfect in that respect

But now with these allegations it's kinda ruined it for me

Who's going to be my husbando now? David Harbour?

This is going to be a cult classic. Louie is gonna make bank on the back end if he plays his cards right.

He canceled the premiere of his movie and hasn't disputed the claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8

Cut my life into pieces

Shut up fag

This is my last divorce

He can surely release it on his website? He funded it himself and the distribution company will be dropping the rights?

I don't know, it's all jewtalk to me, but plenty of people would still want to watch this garbage.

Woody Allen

My cock is way too big for that

Horace and pete was absolute kino, you sad retard

>out of the frying pan and into the fire

because the NYT published it, right before the premiere of his next film, which not-so-coincidentally features his masturbation fetish.

This was planned, and unfortunately, it's working.

If he leaks it and it's good, they will have literally made it the new Woody Allen, the greatest comedic director that has ever lived

Interesting

>hasn't disputed the claim
Fatal flaw, if he was truly innocent he would defend himself immediately

my dream is to be forced into chastity under the thread of force from a matriarchal society and to be humiliated and degraded daily by our female overlords

Exactly. All the big names getting accused right now just run and hide. Proving their guilt.

I remember this show. I thought it was pretty weird that the guy who created and starred and ran the show kept having all these nude scenes, where he's just inexplicably showing his dong at the end of a scene. Kind of makes sense now with the allegations and such.

I don't he or anyone else thinks he didn't do any of this.

Innocence is a funny term to use, because it's actually an argument in itself whether or not any kind of crime was even committed.

Him being a fat pervert is known to be fact actually.

This is a shame. I saw it at TIFF and the movie was quite good.

This guy's daughters are gonna grow up so fucked up it's pretty sad

lel

You want it don't you

They were going to anyway/

But adult consenting women saw a penis user, it's okay to ruin a couple of childhoods because of that. Imagine the horror
the horror

>my dream is to be forced into chastity under the thread of force from a matriarchal society and to be humiliated and degraded daily by our female overlords

i want this too, user, i want this too. The problem is, all these "I AM FEMALE HEAR ME ROAR" types is that theyre all fatties and hairy or generally repulsive,because all the cuties and hotties are too busy tonguing various Chad's anuses and taking money from sugar daddies to care about installing a matriarchy. So, while your idea is awesome in theory, its not gonna be the sexy women in power

we will never see this scene?

>They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

> during the phone conversation, she said, she could hear him masturbating as they spoke.

>Another comedian, Rebecca Corry, said that while she was appearing with Louis C.K. on a television pilot in 2005, he asked if he could masturbate in front of her. She declined.

>And Louis C.K. built a reputation as the unlikely conscience of the comedy scene, by making audiences laugh about hypocrisy — especially male hypocrisy.
Am I bad for finding this so fucking funny?

>Not reshooting the entire film
Ridley Scott is disappointed

Maybe Louis CK shouldn't have been whipping his cock out and blowing cum all over his fat stomach to barely-colleagues like the hideous corpulant pervert he is.

It's his best joke in years

>Hollywood is eating itself one kike at a time
should've talked shit about trump faggots

AMBER HEARD SIT ON MY FACE

Where are your western values, user?

This, what he did is something you should do with someone you trust implicitly or a prostitute who no one would believe if she suddenly started talking about you jacking it in front of her.

These guys make the fatal mistake of picking targets that are really likely to speak about it eventually. Masturbating to your partner with them watching is pretty common. You just don't do it with someone you barely know.

>Male movie about hollywood pedophilia
>Sexual harassment charges out of nowhere
Huh

Rly makes you think

Is this the real one?

Sweet sweet irony

I'll wear you like boot, lady.

it's funny when it happens to liberals

btw, why did the term "innocent until proven guilty" became so obscure in the usa

i saw the trailer and good riddance. a poorly acted out woody allen ripoff. was louis ck serious about this?

trial by media is far more entertaining

What happened to Luis?
Hate to ask this way, but, can I get a quick rundown?

OMG yes MIstress

with her bony pasty white ass?

objectively perfect ass

I don't even see it. Honestly, there is nothing there.

my god, did someone steal it?

i love cutie white girl ass like that so much

his exhibitionism got the better of him

the irish man's dream booty

>"I Love You, Daddy"

sounds like pic related

Can he still release it online ?

user, stop.

Is that Rose? Why must she suffer so much bros?

>being this filled with rage because you are autistic and can't get laid

>My girlfriend won't have sex with me because she can't bear looking at white men anymore

Ftfy

a guy has to pull this shit over and over for years before anything happens so yes of course it is ignored you faggot trump cuck

Only hope is for the dvd-quality Oscar screeners for it to leak. They were already sent out.

>louis and joss whedon getting btfo by their own people
>lauging_yao_ming.jpg
What a time to be alive.

i honestly love it when a hot girl has a flat ass