Anybody seen this? did you like it?

anybody seen this? did you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vb0F_CN83E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude atmospheric Lmao Xd

I hated it. I normally like slow art films like this but this one just didn't do it for me.

I haven't seen it but I'm sure it's fine since the previous posters seem low IQ.

Pure wank. I'm convinced all the fanposting is just crew members trying to salvage some cash return, even though everbody torrents nowadays.

Le pie cry Roon & ghost sign language, fuck off

yes, but skip the pie scene

The pie cry was a bit long and uncomfortable, but so is loosing someone. And I liked when the ghosts talked, it added a bizarre humour to the situation.

Overall I liked the movie, it wasn't perfect, but I liked seeing the ghosts perspective of a haunting.

Every scene is a pie scene. Just Roon looking at walls wistfully while Casey jacks off in the corner under a sheet. The final act is a relief just because you know the film is finally ending.

you have to be able to understand emotional subtext

The ghost shit literally takes up like 15 minutes and its more of an excuse to use meme filters than anything. It hardly redeems a piece that manages to be both vapid and feel like its 3 hours long

>horrors movies are better with practical effects instead of CGi
This movie wasn't scary at all

Its the most amateurish attempt at emotional subtext out this year. Perhaps one of the few times someone could actually justifiably apply the "LOOK I'M ACTING" meme

Imagine an undergraduate who just had his first encounter with Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence, thinks it's the deepest shit ever even though he doesn't really understand it, and decides to make a film for his film class about it.

Had a great trailer and like... 2 scenes.
The poltergeist scene was interesting as was the dead pilgrims scene.
Everything else was pure shit.
At more than one occasion I thought my movie froze because it was a 2 minute take of nothing happening, when a 10 second take would have been fine.
This is like a 2 page script stretched into an hour and change movie.
Not to mention the stupid pie scene or stupid 'so deep' party guy.

Trailer Kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vb0F_CN83E

from the trailer, it looks super gimmicky. literally casey afleck walking around in a sheet the whole movie, watching his wife grieve about his death. like holy shit give me a break.

Would have been much better as a short film.

One of the worst non-capeshit films I've seen this year, along with Baby Driver and It Comes at Night

no, it was boring as hell

It was an absolute bomb

because i torrented it doesnt mean im okay with wasting 30 minutes of my life on it, i want my time back

Best movie of the year, already seen it twice and looking forward to watching it again.

didn't feel like it deserved to be so slow. it was only long and drawn out because they barely had any substance. i liked the aspect ratio.

I watched this in the theater with a chick and it was so boring I started fingerblasting her 20 minutes in

true story

Nice set design and shot composition. That's about it as far as positives go

same but with the vvitch

wow It Comes at Night it's straight up shit

It was great. Definitely not for the autistic self-proclaimed kino experts of Sup Forums though.

>le Roon
>le cake XD
god this movie is garbage