FUCK CBS

FUCK STAR TREK DISCOVERY. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO FUCKING RESPECT FOR GENE RODDENBERRY OR THE WORLD THAT HE CREATED. WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHANGE THE KLINGONS TO START?? THE KLINGONS' APPEARANCE FROM TMP ONWARDS WAS ICONIC HOW CAN THEY FUCKING DO THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CBS

new mortal kombat char?

Gene Roddenberry was a communist imbecile. Fuck his legacy.

RAAAH YOU ARE WEAK, MORTAL

Let's be honest here. Theold klingon costumes and all the other costumes for that matter were cheap looking. I don't mind costume upgrades. What bothers me is the fact that they made all the klingons bald. There's not a flowing mane or topknot to be seen. There's no fumanchu or goatee amongst them.

star trek takes place in a parallel reality who fuckin cares how different they look . just be happy in this reality we live in st is back on air after neck beards killed off enterprise you are lucky they ever bothered to bring it back to tv .

You didn't like the USS Fidget Spinner or the Starfleet keg party?

Let's be honest. You have to be a shill to defend the new "klingons". Actors wear thick robber masks that completely hides their expressions and there is no universal translator.

Instead of black klingons versus white klingons, they should have had bony forehead klingons versus mutant smooth headed klingons. That would explain why they are so afraid of turning into humans. But only a Trek fan would understand that.

Who cares? This can all be handwaved away by some god-like character, when the series ends.

>WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHANGE THE KLINGONS TO START??

Just to get people talking. Once i saw they did that i knew they didn't have any faith in the show they were making or else the wouldn't have used this marketing stunt.

this, but unironically.

The goal is to remove all imagery of a better future from the world so people keep working their shitty jobs.

Looks more interesting than the usual humanoind #346 with some forehead prosthetics.

roddenberry's vision wouldn't be permitted today

Correction. Rubber.

>I dare you not to watch this show that's only available in the US on a service no one has

lol ok

looks like an oblivion npc

You ignorant taco bumper. Don't you know that the noids were seeded by the gate keepers?

please tell me this is shopped

Yes but only because the horror of the unedited version would render you blind immediately if you laid eyes upon it.

MUH AESTHETICS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

jesus christ lay off the caps lock and calm down you sperg

DSC is quality

Just watch The Orville instead. It's more of a Star Trek show than STD is.

I ain't paying for CBS. I take it she turned down the payment for a lesbian sexual encounter?

DISCO is a virtue signalling libtard show

if you like roddenmerry's vision so much go back to watching TNG season 1

>THINGS
>LOOK
>DIFFERENT
>REEEEEE

The show is shit but you're a superficial manbaby thats incapable of critical thought beyond MUH COSTUMES