ITT: Movies of today that will be classics tomorrow

It's an entertaining movie first time around but I found it a chore to rewatch.

i cant rewatch that movie. ill rewatch certain scenes, but if leo or Christoph Waltz arent in them, they are pretty boring

Waltz was great and there were some good scenes, but overall a popcorn flick.

Now The Hateful Eight on the other hand...

Killing off both Leo's and Christoph's characters killed any interest I had in seeing a sequel.

His worst. Worse that Death Proof. A 6.5/10 if being generous.

The obvious choice

But user, that would mean that Death Proof is at least a 6.5 in your opinion
What's wrong with you? :(

Children of Men

Melancholia would get classic status but von Trier's so strongly linked to dude shock value lmao that it'll never get the reverence it deserves

Ah, quite a paradox. Fact is neither movies cracks a 66%. DP get a little bonus for Kurt, and that's about it.

Shame no question.

After all the quack doctors will be proven wrong this'll be a required view in schools for sentimental and sexual education.

>Waaah! Waaah!

>t. quack
One day I'll make you apologize, you ignorant cunt.

This is my stepdad's favorite movie.

it will be a bit of a forced classic like the first movie but i don't mind.

MonkaS

Genuenly for how weird it's structured i think this.

>frogshit
Sasuga.

Bump

100%

Wind River

Did I miss something? Is there a sequel coming out?

Probably. It didn't click with me when it came out, but I think it's amazing now.

I think you mean everything Nolan has ever done

Thank fuck Tarantino is not a drooling idiot that needs to make sequels for anything he shits out. He probably learnt it after the kill bill incident

What's wrong with Kill Bill? He considers it one film btw, it was made as though it was one

iirc he was planning a sequel but the script leaked or something like that, I might be confused though

iirc the script that leaked was the sequel to django, wich would later become the hateful 8

Donald B l ump f

I don't remember this particular shot. Is it after the water scene?