Do you think it's at all possible that Stephen Colbert will get a sexual assault allegation levied against him?

Do you think it's at all possible that Stephen Colbert will get a sexual assault allegation levied against him?

Or is he too big to have it affect him? Personally, he seems like the kind of person who would totally grope a lady without consent.

>Sup Forumstards are so upset about Colbert making fun of Trump that they are wishing he sexually molested someone
Truly no different from SJWs

>mfw it turns out he sexually assault ivanka

Colbert is a good Catholic boy and by all accounts is nice to a fault. I get that you're angry at him for making fun of Trump every night but it's not going to happen.

colbert teaches catholic sunday school, so he probably touched a boy or two

i'd love to see that lying piece of shit mouthpiece dragged through the dirt. don't give a shit if it's true or not. the disservice he does to the nation deserves the harshest of all penalties.

take your faggoty common sense to a different website

Catholic priests molest children at the same rate as any other profession including teachers and doctors. But keep reusing that fedora r/atheism meme you sad cuck.

I don't think anybody is safe from this witchhunt. Anybody who has been in a room with Colbert unsupervised could make allegations against him now and the media would not question it before destroying his career.

Nah, he got kissed on The Colbert Report by a cougar and was very clearly uncomfortable. He's a total prude. I bet he only has sex in the missionary position.

He's not that big. Louis is comedy royalty, Spacey is one of the most acclaimed actors of his generation, and Weinstein was one of the most powerful figures in Hollywood.

He doesn't strike me as a pervert though. The other men 's actions have been pretty widely known for years.

F
R E N T
E
E

as long as he keeps disseminating messages for the government, they'll protect him

if he ever goes off script, they'll turn on him and accusers will emerge.

He appears clean but who knows

he's good friends with John "I'll take the cheese pizza" Podesta

He's suffered enough don't you think?

It would be hilarious if we find out Colbert grabbed some young lad's dick. And since he's a catholic and teaches Sunday school I find that highly likely.

Imagine how much redditors on here would rage if their sacred cow was sacrificed.

Shame it will never happen. Sure is nice of you to share your fantasies.

>never happen
Poor little redditor. Haven't you learned anything yet? Anything can happen in this day and age. And we keep seeing folks like Weinstein, Louis CK, and Kevin Spacey going down. What makes you think Stephen Colbert is safe?

He strikes me as more the type that was abused himself, probably as an adult.
>n-n-no Jon-senpai, not there!

Keep praying to kek, maybe you'll finally get the heretic against your god emperor out of the air

You say that as if it won't work.

I want a 300+ reply of you fags begging for digits so that Colbert gets caught. Would make my day.