Sup Forums more hyped for some DC capeshit than a motherfucking Star Wars film

>Sup Forums more hyped for some DC capeshit than a motherfucking Star Wars film

what's wrong with you people? I don't understand. JL looks so generic and boring. The Last Jedi is exciting and the plot is full of surprises.

This is not bait

Sup Forums is filled with try hard contrarians

Every time I see the JL trailer, I laugh when Aquaman yells, "yeahyuh!" like Jim Brewer doing his James Hetfield impression. Very little desire to see it. I can't wait for TLJ.

>Sup Forums
>hyped

Pick one

[Spoiler] they'll both be shit [/spoiler]

>Rey is a MARY SUE
>benaffleck.jpg JUST
>Curse you Whedon!
>I wish I could suck of Zaddy, maybe homo
>PORG REICH
And that's the thread's top hits forecast

Well, both look awful.

TFA made me not care about this series of Star Wars.

I never understood American obsession with superheroes. Yes rationally it can be attributed to the extreme individualism that American society has promoted during the last century.

What I cannot fathom is the emotional side of things. Star Wars and its mythological superstructure make it really attractive to people like me who grew up on Tintin comics where structure was more important than agency.

I won't judge anyone for enjoyig superhero comics, it just bores me to death.

Did the fact that it was an episode IV rehash put you off or the mary sue MC?

For me it's more of the first thing and that JJ Abram's has no understanding of what makes Star Wars so sexy.

JL has trainwreck potential, going by TFA and R1, TLJ will be bleh at worst. Also no console fanboying with Star Wars.

>muh rehash
>muh mary sue mc
Just say "I didn't like it because the SJW overtones TRIGGERED me". What are you going to lose?

Please clarify your accusation.

>episode IV rehash put you off or the mary sue MC?
More of the rehash of Episode IV. Her Mary sue issue is somewhat solved that she screws up and releases the monsters on the ship.

>extreme individualism that American

nihhah what?

It's almost like one comes out in few days while the other is a month away.

The rehash issue goes to show how little passion the writers had for the universe and how anxious Hollywood is.

American's get WAY more triggered about the whole free speech issue and social obligation.
I feel that our (Germanistani) approach to censorship issues is much more concerned with structural damage.

'Libtards' are way more concerned about not offending other individualss because they conceive of individual feelings as almost sacred whilst a german leftist would be more likely to tell you to keep on whining if your fee fees get hurt.

>The rehash issue goes to show how little passion the writers had for the universe and how anxious Hollywood is.
It sad that I liked the prequals more, not that they are good films (they are not) but at lest they tried to tell a new story, and not a rehash of something we already seen.

Fine i'll bite
>force awakens had a minimalist nostalgia plot that was a copy of new hope
>rey was a mary sue who pulled the force out of her asshole and knew everything about it from the get go
>rey and fin knew how to use a light saber when luke had to go through training and shit
knowing disney they would probably not make any risks with the next one and just let the whole movie be one big bloated fan service scene that doesn't progress the story so we can have more sequels and sell more toys

Those two points are factually correct. What are you on about?

JL looks legit enjoyable
SW just looks like a $250m toy commercial

don't give a fuck about these so-called overtones you're talking about you retard. I don't like it because they put no creativity into the story and rehashed anh. Not everyone who has a different opinion is an alt right nazi as you seem to believe

>a motherfucking Star Wars film
Want to know how I know you're a bugman?

Hopefully the film will be focused more on Kino Ren then all the other shits