Allison Mack - Sex Cultist

Entire article at:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html
By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 8 November 2017

Former Smallville actress is 'second in command of sex cult under investigation for extorting, beating and branding its members - including Catherine Oxenberg's daughter'

Allison Mack, 35, is reportedly second in command of a secret sex cult at the heart of self-help group NXIVM

The sorority, called DOS, has a master-slave hierarchywhere Mack is only second to Raniere in terms of seniority, the blog states

She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment

A former star of the hit series Smallville has been identified as a high-ranking member of a sex cult.

Last month, the New York Times broke the story about a secret sorority that brands women, puts them on starvation diets and beats them if they don't recruit enough 'slaves'.

DOS operates as a master-slave hierarchy, with Raniere at the top and Mack as his immediate subordinate. From there, Mack has several slaves of her own who are then ordered to recruit a group of slaves themselves, and it spreads down from there like a pyramid scheme.

Women in the group are allegedly kept on a 500- to 800-calorie a day diet because Raniere likes thin women and believes fat 'interferes' with his energy levels, Parlato claims.

Slaves must immediately answer their masters any time they text or call them, and if they do not recruit enough slaves of their own, they are beaten with a paddle on their buttocks.

Mack 'has assumed the top position in the harem,' the Report says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTseV8BuQ7g
08-lvl3-pdl.vimeocdn.com/01/4404/3/97020487/258708147.mp4?expires=1510344730&token=090040ae7c883b2fe0e64
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dmMcGLfU6Ns
frankreport.com/2017/06/10/part-6-branded-slaves-and-master-raniere-allison-mack-left-acting-to-brand-women-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of the leaders of the one sects in the sex cult

When the sex tapes will appear?

I remember her in Honey We Shrunk Ourselves

it could have been worse tbqh: a thrill kill cult

What the fuck is this stupid garbage? Is someone being kidnapped or blackmailed or being forced to do it at gunpoint? No? So clearly they're participating in this "cult" of their own volition, right? What is this shit about?

Here is another leader, He is the son of a former Mexican President (one of the richest men in Mexico, and the president who stole more money).

where do I sign? I want her to choke me, kick my balls and spit on me.

these are all old pictures of her right? are there any recent photos of her? i want to see if shes still bangable looking

Same here big guy

Apparently men had to pay and entry fee of 500k, meanwhile could only get in by invitation,

she was so cute, what the fuck went wrong?

why is the branding aspect so fucking hot?

She is now proud owner of Nicki Clyne.

>why is the branding aspect so fucking hot?
Branding irons are kinda hot, usually red hot.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE HEEER

stop spreading false information about el patron's son, son

Close up from a photo of a booking shop in croydon yesterday, some people were interested

The story is so ridiculous it sounds like fake news.

SOMEBODY SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE HER.

it's literally just lower scale Scientology
all it's missing is the made up alien bs

>have fond memories of smallville
>almost feel like watching again
>remember it's 10 seasons
>remember how poorly written it is in places

youtube.com/watch?v=HTseV8BuQ7g

She legit brainwashed. Look at how she responds while he talks nonsense, she is under his spell

how do I brainwash a cutie? I would treat my sex slave well, no fasting or branding needed.

Really wonder how deep Lana is involved in this.

>how do I brainwash a cutie?
Self improvement courses.

kruek got out before smallville ended, I don't even think there was sex stuff then

Read up on Keith Raniere and his DOS programme. They're forced to confess on camera monthly to crimes and infidelity as "collateral" so they can't leave once they're in

It starts out similar to the cult of Blisstonia that Homer joins. You go away for a weekend and get indoctrinated with their ideas about relationships and success and shit. Then over time those committed become financially and emotionally dependent on it and Keith as it's leader.

Mack climbed all the way to the top and now leads his harem of hot-iron branded women.

08-lvl3-pdl.vimeocdn.com/01/4404/3/97020487/258708147.mp4?expires=1510344730&token=090040ae7c883b2fe0e64

He got her but she escaped before the spooky cult shit

Who doesn't love a branded girl after a fast?

>ywn taste her armpit sweat
Why live

SEX CULT
E
X

C
U
L
T

Neat

It's not a sex cult. It's a pyramid scheme where top most successful women get to be part of his harem

He's not fucking every member, only those who commit to his teachings and follow his mental rules about like 750 calories a day because fat interrupts the transmission of spiritual energy

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
OCT. 17, 2017

Inside a Secretive Group Where Women Are Branded

ALBANY — Last March, five women gathered in a home near here to enter a secret sisterhood they were told was created to empower women.

To gain admission, they were required to give their recruiter — or “master,” as she was called — naked photographs or other compromising material and were warned that such “collateral” might be publicly released if the group’s existence were disclosed.

The women, in their 30s and 40s, belonged to a self-help organization called Nxivm, which is based in Albany and has chapters across the country, Canada and Mexico.

Sarah Edmondson, one of the participants, said she had been told she would get a small tattoo as part of the initiation. But she was not prepared for what came next.

Each woman was told to undress and lie on a massage table, while three others restrained her legs and shoulders. According to one of them, their “master,” a top Nxivm official named Lauren Salzman, instructed them to say:

“Master, please brand me, it would be an honor.”

tomayto tomahto

How much pussy do you think Tom crushed on the set? Guy must've fucked just about everyone. I wonder why he's back in acting after being absent.

>I wonder why he's back in acting after being absent.

JUSTED

> mfw her twitter account went dark after this news broke yesterday

I miss her fortune cookie self-help posts already.

On'y in america is it considered a "cult" to encourage women to diet and be healthy and not turn into fat pigs.

>How much pussy do you think Tom crushed on the set?
barely any, he got married early on
rosenbaum jokes on his podcast how welling could have been fucking chicks left and right and made a huge mistake getting married to his now ex-wife

So all I had to do to get laid was set up a ridiculous set of hoops women have to jump through to get my dick? Fuck this gay earth.

id sex her cult

How stupid can this people be? This is even dumber than scientology.

Never understood why the movie was PG.

Jesus Christ lads, check out this edgelord.

Do you think she makes them suck on her toes? Eat her ass and pussy?

Where do I sign up?

Act really mystical and spout bullshit with confidence

I had a harem of like 4-5 girls sophomore year in college who thought I was a vampire

People will believe fucking anything

>People
you mean horny roasties

Elaborate how this happened

She probably chokes them while their asses get branded and tells them they're her property now

I never knew just how much I need a naive washed up actress to brainwash into being my concubine until today

This only works if you are a Chad.

twilight bruh. it was huge.

she can do whatever she wants with those feet

>dailymail
user, this sounds like the fake noose

Why are cults always comprised of white people?

they're not, we only give a shit about the ones with pretty people

Because you cant train a black person without using brute force

based Vanguard

They certainly are not, the Jamestown People's Temple Cult that was led by Jim Jones had a very high black membership rate, that was one of his goals, to have black multiculturalist membership

America, get your fucking shit together. How is this human heap of trash even legal? Go Waco on their asses and don't look back.

You realize this makes black people sound stronger than whites, right?

link to episode?

That is so fucking hot. How do i get into this thing???

youtube.com/watch?v=dmMcGLfU6Ns

He was seriously hot as fuck. Not even gay but goddamn.

You are a fucking idiot. It's the second time you fucked up when posting a vimeo link. The fuck is wrong with you?

He looks like he got Just'd.

>one day of not posting on twitter
>"went dark"
Jesus christ, get some perspective.
Also this isn't news.

the link fucking works you homo, are you some kind of phone-posting fag?

he looks fine on set

So, is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/, lads?

>So dumb he doesn't realize it only works for him

I made the wrong career choices in life, really

WHY DO THEY BLUR THE FEET!?

I can't believe there's a season 3 of Lucifer.

I didn't end up under her spell until the Wilfred show. Now I want to take a brand to the ass.

Someone post leggy Mack pics. PLEASE!

they were bred to be strong, weren't they?

I don't see how.

It's only illegal if those slaves can't leave at will.

did you miss the bit about the blackmail and extortion?

this
mack herself involved hopefully

is blackmail illegal?

>Dailymail

frankreport.com/2017/06/10/part-6-branded-slaves-and-master-raniere-allison-mack-left-acting-to-brand-women-2/

The fuck is frankreport?

Is there any big news places picking up on it?

Did you read the article linked in the OP? New York Times broke the story.

ywn be a beautiful woman made to do filthy things to your mistress

I don't read dailymail. If he wanted more people to take it seriously he could have linked the NYT article instead.

yes

>If he wanted more people to take it seriously he could have linked the NYT article instead

More people here would be willing to open a dailymail link than NYT.

Frank report has been on this shit for a year

NY Times is just copying their shit in a more coherent manner

>he could have linked the NYT article instead.

I did;

Always thought she had facial gestures of a psycho.

Many DOS members – even those with Mr. Raniere and Miss Mack’s initials branded on their pubic region – are not harem members and are unlikely to be invited to join.

They have however made “The Vow” of lifetime slavery to Mr. Raniere and Miss Mack:

CRAZY BITCH.

Von Trier remake when??