/STD/

Boldy Making Star Trek Great Again!

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14359868
youtube.com/watch?v=PSg3WfOcfTM
youtube.com/watch?v=TuEdU_lrtZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It really fucking doesn't. Most of the people who enjoyed this season so far liked it in part because it broke the same old mold that plagued a lot of Star Trek.

How did it break anything because Klingons are shape shifters now? It explains how they change on different series. While also it opens the problem of anyone could be a Klingon or a Romulan.

Many say Michael was switched at birth with a super spy surgically altered Romulan child. That is why Michael has a mans name and defeated every vulcan on the planet. Now at the helm of discovery Michael is set to take over the universe.

Childhood is calling it STD

Adulthood is realizing DIS makes more sense

Damn another 24 hours of bumping the thread every 10 minutes. I bet you can't wait for the mid season break

Embrace change user, dont be afraid of being a mature adult who doesnt let words define them.

Even the media calls it STD.

Star Trek needs to die.

Disregarding the facts that this is the most popular show in the history of Star Trek because everyone loves STD!

Tilly is for sex.

It got the STD from Kevin Spacey.

this war was lost a long time ago.

It makes enough money and still pulls enough interests for a greenlight, so that's not necessarily the case.

STD is a betrayal of his vision.

Why did you bump this thread from page 10 if you hate Discovery?

that episode in voyager where they found a ford truck with horse shit in space is better than std.

take the poll nerds

strawpoll.me/14359868
strawpoll.me/14359868
strawpoll.me/14359868
strawpoll.me/14359868

youtube.com/watch?v=PSg3WfOcfTM

thats a bit harsh

How would you know it was on page 10?

Page 10 is the only time were allowed to post in STD threads. Sometimes people ride it out goin way left of E on 11 just for that adrenaline rush of seeing how far they will take it, how far can they push the limit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuEdU_lrtZk

18 posts in 4 hours. I wonder when shills will stop making these threads.

when the season is over just like how all the GoT threads finally died down

>that episode in voyager where they found a ford truck with horse shit in space is better than std.
You cant prove that using science which is what STD is all about because SPOILER ALERT its SCIENCE fiction!

They should've named Gabriel Garth instead. It would've explained a lot.

OK you fucking nerds, a friend is asking me to see this so he has - and I quota - "someone to complain about this shit series to". I recently re-watched TNG (I love the series) and I've seen some episodes of DS9, and some clips of 7o9 in tight uniform on youtube and read some Data sex fanfiction. Should I watch some episodes to be a good comrade?

>klingons looked like normal humans with mustaches
>now they suddenly have forehead ridges in TNG

wtf are the klingons shape shifters now? lmao

this show sucks so much, i really fucking hate it from the bottom of my heart, it's like they took a violent shit all over startrek. it's sad. i want to KMS after every episode.

remember the 38 minute episode on a show that's supposed to be for internet streaming?

this is the biggest shit anyone at CBS has ever taken and will probably kill the Star Trek brand forever lmao

checked.
but i think it won't ruin star trek, the only people who like it are the ones that never watched star trek before and the orville is beeing aired simultaniously

No one really likes it, though.

No. Watching STD is a waste of your time, watch other star trek series instead.

>Watching STD is a waste of your time
Is there NOTHING redeemable about this series? Is it literally that bad?

i watch it because i want to rant on how bad it is.

no, its not even entertainingly bad like jjtrek was.

it is, no joke.
the klingons are a fucked up unrelatable caaricature of what they used to be. rampant "diversity", every male
character is either completetly cuck or gay or a monster or a horribly ugly and weird alien.

You can tell that a lot of money went into the sets and costumes. Unfortunately that doesn't undo shitty writing.

or shitty acting
or shitty direction

GoT got killed by STD and is dead.

Everyone is watching STD, its simple science and numbers dont lie. To state otherwise would illogical.

Funny won against sense, childhood beat adulthood once again.

>demand impressions

made up numbers.

Lorca is a good character.
unfortunately we have ms strong black autistic strong woman leading the show...

Well, I'm mildly interrested in what the shrooms will do with based staments and what kind of shit Lorca has to hide.

>leading the show
More like derailing.

This. It's such a cringy self-congratulatory diversity fest, even the Klingons are affected. The whole trans woman of colour being a superhero while solving literally every problem they encounter grates after a while. It used to be that the crew worked together to solve stuff, but nope, Superburnham to the rescue every time. Also the magic mushroom drive is shit. It's just shit.

rekt

>magic mushroom drive

I can deal with an awful lot of nonsensical tech babble on Star Trek, what with your graviton beams and inverse tachyon pulses, but that shit was the fucking line.