twitter.com/Fandango/status/929076200852488194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Predictions? 60% it's looking like

*cackles*

Joblo
> Paul ShireyVerified account @arcticninjapaul
5h5 hours ago
More
>I have seen the film twice and I already bought tickets to see it again. That should tell you all you need to know about whether or not you should see it in theaters. #JusticeLeague @joblocom
twitter.com/arcticninjapaul/status/929030921621184512

>#JusticeLeague is an engaging and exciting film, heavy on action, and due to it's pace, light on it's feet, with moments that evoke emotion. It is the JL movie we've been waiting to see. The villain could have benefited from more characterization, but the League itself is great.
twitter.com/DaLordzPrince/status/929096551040942080

>crying nerd tears
This is why it's going to bomb, normal people don't want to see an insular movie filled with humor only fans will appreciate.

Panic time, the tweets were from non rt reviewers this is BvS and suicide squad all over again they also had no namers /dc shills praising em

>It should also be said that #JusticeLeague has one of the most Batman Batman scenes that this Batman fan has ever seen
twitter.com/ConnerWS/status/929048220960829440

vocaroo.com/i/s1ECNnu3WaU6

>people who didn't like BvS but liked suicide squad

The fuck? Literal awful taste.

>Complex
>IGN
>Nerdist
>Collider
>Forbes
>Screenrant
They are RT reviewers, dumbass. Check the website. Some didn't review BvS.

Imagine being this autistic

Another Rotten movie for the losers at DC

What a shame

haha i will never see this grim dark piece of crap. atleast when i leave thor 3 i dont want to kill myself of depression.

looks like another dc movie to skip everyone with a brain will.

*cackles*

>There’s been a lot of Batman movies, but with his Return in #JusticeLeague I hope Affleck stays in the role Forever even someday training a new Robin. The pivot in this movie Begins a new life for the Dark Knight and he Rises to the character fans expect.
twitter.com/ManaByte/status/929091903978532864

>please watch thor

You fucking retard that's a joke tweet

>5 more days of this shit

First Trailer releases
>AHAHAHAHAHA *exhales* THE CG IN THIS IS SO BAD! WHAT VIDEO GAME? GUN ON THE BATMOBILE? BAT OF MURDER!
Zack Snyder's daughter died
>AHAHAHAHAHA!
Whedon takes over
>AHAHAHAHAHA! WHEDON IS GOING TO SJW THE SHIT OUT OF THIS! WB IS DESPERATE! DC IS DONE! BURY IT! CONSIDER THIS MERCY!
JL was under reshoot production
>AHAHAHAHA! THEY'RE MAKING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE! JL LITERALLY COST A BILLION TO MAKE! JUSTice LEAGUE! #ALL OUT OF MONEY!
2nd JL trailer
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THE VIDEO GAME! WHY IS THE SKY RED? CYBORG'S CG! #DCDONE JUSTice LEAGUE! I CAN SMELL THE ROTTEN TOMATOES FROM HERE!
3rd JL trailer
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CYBORG STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT! VIDEO GAMES! JUSTice LEAGUE! #ALL OUT
>5 new promo clips release
Literally any photo Sup Forums found to be unflattering angle of an actor or actress.
>BLUNDER WHORE AHAHAHA! FAT MAN'S HAIRLINE AND ALCOHOLIC CHEEKS! JUST! NVYDIA BORG, AND THE QUIP! AHAHAHAHA BROANOA! GADOTS BALDING! AFFLECK BALDING! MOMOA BALDING! EVERYONE IS BALDING! VIDEO GAME GRAPHICS! AHAHAHAHAHA
Thor Ragnarok at 121 m domestic
>DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH! THOR IS GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH JUSTice LEAGUE! JUSTice LEAGUE IS OVER! BURY IT! CONSIDER IT MERCY!
Ezra Miller, Ben Affleck, & Henry Cavil say the movie still is Snyder's movie.
>AHAHAHA I CAN JUST SEE THE BALDING FROM HERE!
Social Media embargo is lifted
>[TBD]

>#JusticeLeague competes with Wonder Woman for best film in the DCEU. Takes everything that worked in previous films and adds to them.
twitter.com/ComicBook/status/929055865709236228

This is gonna be funnier than Wonder Woman.

>As far as I can tell, #JusticeLeague reactions after each screening I saw were mostly positive. Good news so far for #DCEU!
twitter.com/markhughesfilms/status/929036652399362048

>So, Justice League... To quote Aquaman, I dig it. The Flash is a great addition, there are some fun character moments & it gets its heroes right for the most part (one in particular). There are some definite issues but film's pretty satisfying. More next week!
twitter.com/briantruitt/status/929040084560736257

>DChad is just a mem-

youtube.com/watch?v=YoiO7VAzKCY&t=1m52s

cant wait for thursday night...

TO WATCH THOR: RAGNAROK AGAIN

save your money everyone, justice league is another dumpster bomb from DC.

spend money on tickets for a movie youll actually enjoy

Despite the obvious paid negative reviews the only thing that matters is DChads can appreciate kino

based joss whedon saving capekino

Is Tyrone /ourguy/?

>twitter.com/ManaByte/status/929037682218475520
Holy shit. Roasted.

>is not a real movie, never forget that
Wat?

>months of HAHAHA/SNYDERKINO/INHALES/MOUSESHILL threads
>now this
Kill me

Hey Sup Forums reject
This movie has been denounced by the Snyder fans that protected you from Sup Forums bullying for MoS and BvS. Go home

There's only one negative reaction... by the guy that predicted 33% score on RT with tea leaves.

Thor Ragnarok is almost out of my local Kinoplex already, 1 showing a day with none next Friday.
I guess JL will kill it off for good

>numale things avatar
>first reply is from a pajeet
yikes

Don't forget the >HAHAHAHAHAITWILLSUCKDKEKSHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This guy.
>2017: The year my self-deprecating psychosexual hangups went from “Why would any woman have sex with me? Gross.” to “Why would any woman have sex with any man? Gross.”
twitter.com/rejects/status/929008110655758337

>I don't understand the "not a real movie" thing.
>It’s just a thing I believe. It’s all a ruse.

And the rest are from people who either aren't critics, aren't reviewing for RT, or also loved BvS and/or Suicide Squad

>Love the pacing! Thoroughly establishing each hero and their pre-League lives makes it move quickly early.
twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/status/929036970407419904

>Justice League feels kind of like a re-launch of the DC world in live-action. You walk away wanting more of every hero, including Justice League 2 and standalone films.
>Hello! Would you say it feels like a reboot or a natural progression. Am I going to walk away feeling like it's become Marvel or does it still FEEL like DC?
>Progression. It's definitely not a Marvel movie.
twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/status/929031824097140736

>it's fun
SNYDERKINO BTFO BY THE MAN HIMSELF

Retard.

What if it gets in the mid 90%s but it's a straight copy of a marvel comedy?
Will Snyder's fans turn coat and defend quips as art?

Snyder fans have already given up on JL

Don't forget that SW is right after that. Then we wuz capeshit. Then fucking Han Solo disaster.

Read the first thread linked in OP. They've dropped this movie

Oh ok he's crazy.

This is the sad state of MCUcks

>Spend months/year shitposting how this movie was going to be the biggest trainwreck of the year.
>turns out it doesn't and the opposite side shitposts right back
>"C-Cut it out!"

>What if it gets in the mid 90%s but it's a straight copy of a marvel comedy?
This has jokes every so often where Marvel movies are 2 minutes apart.

Remember this person is a capeshit drone and not a Snyder patrician
Sup Forums through and through

>This is only MY opinion: If Suicide Squad is Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, BvS and Man of Steel are Temple of Doom, Wonder Woman is Raiders of the Lost Ark, then Justice League is The Last Crusade...to me at least. #justiceleague
twitter.com/MikeKalinowski/status/929045019641618432

>And do make sure you stay for the post credits scene of #JusticeLeague, ITS ONE OF THE BEST!! Major implications for the future...
twitter.com/AdamGertler/status/929084947398193152

GL confirmed?

Yes you are but guess what retard just because a site is on RT doesn't mean every fuckig person who works on it is an RT critic or is the one who is going to review it

>Don't forget that SW is right after that. Then we wuz capeshit. Then fucking Han Solo disaster.

We are truly entering a golden age of Sup Forums shitposting

Fandango BTS.
twitter.com/Fandango/status/929076200852488194

Sup Forums is gonna be intolerable when Black Panther comes out

You know it's not even going to make 50% of what Avengers made right?

Black Panther is likely going to get the highest RT score for a capeflick since Ironman 1.

Bitch, Justice League is on track to be the most profitable Cape movie ever since the first Avengers

Man, i can imagine the clash between the boards here. Sup Forums, Sup Forums... random shitposters and so on.

confirmed shit

Not if you constantly spam /qa/ with threads asking for /capeshit/
multiple boards will benefit from it and even giggamods favorite board(Sup Forums) also wants it

Only because it'll have to compete with a Star Wars mainline title.

guess dcucks defend quips now

>itt: opposing sides interpreting comments in opposite ways

That's why they use numbers, when the fuck we will get the score?Fuck I can't take this shit all week.

Based wheedon saving the DCEU

>If you could pick any character to join the Justice League for a sequel, who would it be and why?
>Ben: Black Canary
>Henry: Supergirl
>Ray: Zatanna
Based negro t b h

I'm looking forward to the Twitter caps of people screaming racism at everybody that dares to say BP wasn't good
You just KNOW it's going to fucking happen

WE posting is going to hit stratospheric levels

Fucking wasted. What a fag

With those trailers I can see why.
>tfw I loved MoS both as a movie and a foundation for things to come, and was deeply disappointed at the direction BvS went by shoehorning the entire justice league too early and miscasting key characters.
It should've been handled slower, and more deliberately. MoS, followed by a standalone Batman, followed by MoS 2 designed to further develop Superman's evolution to a hero (with hints of Batman's distrust in Superman since the Metropolis incident), then BvS, then WW, Flash, etc, then JL.
They moved too fast too soon and it legitimately hurt after the deliberation of MoS.
I legitimately think WB's execs were desperate to catch up to Marvel, which had its own team on the ground and moving by the time MoS released, and didn't care about the character development required to make it work.

Even sadder is you can tell that Snyder was actively trying to salvage what he could, but it was too much damage.

>Justice League is on track to be the most profitable Cape movie ever since the first Avengers
It's production budget is $300 million. Even if it somehow made the same amount of money as the first Avengers it'd not make nearly the profit

JL is gonna make 2 billion dollars by the time it gets put out of the last Theater that it gets played in

>no martian manhunter
faggots

and it's also going to have a massive second week drop like BvS and Suicide Squad due to bad reviews and word of mouth

Screencapping this for the inevitable BTFO timeline.

>Embargo has lifted
no it hasn't

So do DCucks like quips now?

>Ben and Rays taste
Impressive. Source?

You've been doing this shit since Civil War. Shut the fuck up Rajesh.

The best part about the re-shots is that they are so badly done and edited in that you can literally edit them out, they are so obvious, you can pin-point every one of them. The only thing that seems unsalvageable are saddly all the scenes that got cut out, some scenes won't even ever see the light again because they've been replaced with generic garbage, specially the end fight in which we would've seen Snyders spectacular visuals for the last fight of the movie, yet we'll probably see tv-tier entertainment done by the most mediocre director whose is responsible for the era of quipping in every blockbuster after the abomination that was the Avengers. We won't be able to see Snyders true vision in the Director's Cut, its all gone now.

Of course they do
It's okay when DC does it

Its ok when they do it.

Their publicists

The new generation of DCucks like quips now. The old Snyderkino crowd has given up.
Then there are retards like who will go into full blown conspiracy theories about the "genius" of their thoroughly cucked director.
I mean WB replaced him with Joss fucking Whedon. He got cucked out of his project by the lowest cuck on the cuckpole.

Fun=/ quips

I know this is hard for you mcucks

It's going to choke at 800+ like every other big DC movie.

Even PV is a quipfest already.

They always did, but the Zack Snyder fans didn't and they had to pretend they also didn't otherwise they'd have no one on Sup Forums that was "with them"

No, but the lines being spouted in every JL trailer are quips.
It's over. Nobody won.

No, just reluctantly concede that if the mass audience can't accept and appreciate a work of art, just dumb the movie down for it to be understood by even the biggest idiots. If the retarded masses want yuck yucks, and nostalgia wanking. DC offered them a filet mignon and scoffed at it saying it would rather have the canned dog food.

Flash is LITERALLY a walking quipfest
You have to actually be a DC shill to think this isn't going to be as bad as Thor Ragnarok

I agree with this wholeheartedly. It's a shame because Man of Steel was such a great foundation, but it was completely shit on. It doesn't help that MoS released around the time Avengers did.

Snyder is a fucking genius, and what has been done with Justice League is a fucking atrocity.

I'll boycott this movie. If someone ask me to go see it, i'll rather convince them to watch Thor than this shit.

>I mean WB replaced him with Joss fucking Whedon. He got cucked out of his project by the lowest cuck on the cuckpole.
*sharp inhale*

Good shill. One shekel has been deposited into your account.

>dumb fucking brainlet nerds are tanking this film critically because it's not "MUH SIMPLE FUN" that their childish mentality and infantile intellect craves

nerd culture was a huge fucking mistake

Which member of the Justice League is Elfman? I'm not very familiar with the comic books.

Danny Elfman