Rotten Tomatoes :JUSTICE LEAGUE BUZZ: IT'S NOT PERFECT, BUT IT'S FUN AND ENTERTAINING

In one week, moviegoers finally get to see the DC superhero team-up Justice League. Ahead of its release, though, critics have been permitted to share thoughts on the movie via social media. How does it fare against other DC Comics adaptations?

Until now, the DC Extended Universe franchise has had an average Tomatometer score of just 50%, and that’s with Wonder Woman making up for the rest with its very positive 92% Tomatometer score. Buzz on the latest is a little mixed, but if the early social reactions are any indication, the Tomatometer score for Justice League could be favorable enough to boost the DCEU average when actual reviews are published.

Here’s a sample of what critics are saying on Twitter about the much anticipated team-up:

Justice League is better than Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad — it’s lean, mean and packed with superhero action. I dug most of its lighter moments and I think it has one of the best action sequences ever in a DCEU movie. And of course Wonder Woman steals the show. I think if you are going to a Justice League movie to see all your favorite DC heroes rocking their skills and being the badasses you love, then you will get plenty of that. Lots of action. Lots of superheroes being superheroes.

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/justice-league-buzz-its-not-perfect-but-its-fun-and-entertaining/#disqus_thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc
vocaroo.com/i/s1ECNnu3WaU6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#LITTY

I don't watch the DCEU for fun and entertainment.
Fucking Whedon.

>fun

WTF it's supposed to be kino

>Fun
>Entertaining
>Alot of heart

RIP Zacks DC vision
We will never get kino like this again

youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc

>Wonder Woman steals the show
>Aquaman steals the show
>Flash steals the show
>Cyborg steals the show
>Martha steals the show

Is it a heist movie?

haha i will never see this grim dark piece of crap. atleast when i leave thor 3 i dont want to kill myself of depression.

looks like another dc movie to skip

my review
vocaroo.com/i/s1ECNnu3WaU6

memes aside that was a fucking brilliant trailer

kek'd
Reasonably clever post

averagerrated?

mouseketeers united!

If this gaggle of plebs and pseuds we laughingly call critics found it perfect, *then* I'd be worried.

Looks like kino's back on the menu, boys. Not even Whedon ould destroy it.

>black man steals something
Bravo, reviewer

>atleast when i leave thor 3 i dont want to kill myself of depression.
Well you should, because you paid to see this shit.

Nice falseflag MCUck pajeet.

It's adorable watching a Mousecuck try to falseflag in 4D chess. Like watching a monkey trying to eat with a fork.

Everyone noticed how you never try to defend Zack "vision",all you say is "critics are always wrong" falseflag,

>and of course, wonder woman steals the show
Why not just say "paid for by DC Comics, I'm not sexist", at least then I could respect the gross shilling

Videogame-tier goblin Doomsday. "Kino".

The overwhelming majority of Zack's films are divisive, some downright polarizing. If everyone was kissing his ass all of a sudden, I'd be far more suspicious.

>it's not a real movie

they aren't polarizing. His movies are shit, but marketers have to act like they aren't.