HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rejects/status/929008110655758337
twitter.com/DaLordzPrince/status/929096551040942080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's not a real movie

upvote

>literally what Disney and pretty much every other studio does

why are people here such naive hypocrits?

They aren't naive, they know it and just don't care when Disney does it.

>it's not a real movie

What did he mean by this?

Don't forget it.

it's a flick

Most of the screenings have been in LA though

Capeshit isn't film, it's a consumable.

This guy.
>2017: The year my self-deprecating psychosexual hangups went from “Why would any woman have sex with me? Gross.” to “Why would any woman have sex with any man? Gross.”
twitter.com/rejects/status/929008110655758337
>I don't understand the "not a real movie" thing.
>It’s just a thing I believe. It’s all a ruse.

stop making excuses for these jews

twitter.com/DaLordzPrince/status/929096551040942080
Well this guy liked it, said the classic Superman is back

We maxed out two threads already with all the twitter comments, bro.

Didn't see them, what were the reactions? I'm reading some positive ones

Early access critics for any big movie get treated like royalty in the hopes they go easy on the movie. They'll get expensive, formal dinners, gift bags/baskets and paid holidays to wherever they go. Its not actually pretty sad

>DaLordzPrince
>listening to this black guy

Not going to happen, I’ve seen the movie twice and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I posted my review on RT but I have very few qualms with the film and brought tickets for 3 showings and so did my friends. The crowds I saw it with were standing and cheering, including people who weren’t fans of MOS or comic books. I’m not going into a detailed review, and I don’t discount the value of Critics, as my favorite critics liked it, such as Mark Hughes (Fortune), Peter Travers (Rolling Stone) and Richard Roper (Chicago Sun Times) as well as the top movie magazine globally (Empire ) and also Total Film. Some of the complaints varied from non familiarity with the DC Comics mythology and world (those I found hilarious) to people complaining about the bombastic fights and scores (ok? go watch Birdman or something else) to the Theological symbolism (that’s been inherent in the characters since the beginning). Some of the problems people had with it, are the things I enjoyed. I go to about 60 screenings a year, I have a moviepass so I watch movies at least 5/6 times a month on top of that. So while I consider myself a studied film veteran at 34, my opinion, like theirs… is just an opinion! I think some of the critique is misplaced. In the end I highly suggest watching it and forming your own opinion.

Here

Is that your comment or someone elses. I don't believe that standing ovation crap, you don't do that, it's not LotR

Classic MCU fan

Don't forget the caviar

Disney is more down to earth.

instead of making some food that fits the name they just take a random food and rename it

BASED WHEDON SAVING CAPEKINO

So it's Force Awakens? So it's absolute horse shit tainted puke?

star wars on suicide watch

It's just food for retard critics for a capeshit flick m8

>it's confirmed to be crap

I'm hoping this kills the DCUCUEEU. I just want them to go back to unconnected Batman and shit again. They can't do it right, so stop trying.

>has a special name
a special name that doesn't really mean anything and can be applied to any kind of food in existence

Oh so it's okay when Disney does it?

kek marvelshills on full panic mode.

>he was pretending to be a snyder fan but hes actually some capeshit pleb from Sup Forums
kek

What? MoS and BvS are the best superhero films since the dark knight.

>light on it's feet
Movie reviewers are the biggest & most pretentious frauds to ever exist.

>MoS and BvS are the best superhero films since the dark knight.

You're a really shitty troll.

Why? because my opinion doesn't align with yours?

Because the truth is those are both terrible movies that have done more harm than good. So you have shitty opinions, troll.

Says the guy who follows the crowd like a true conformist.
Let me guess, you get your opinions from furfags like yourmoviesucks?

Remember when Disney outright banning press because of their reporting? I don't think Sup Forums knew because last time I checked there are none of it. This place is obviously reek of mouse shill

marvel is their team

marvel is celtic. disney is rangers.
marvel is manchester utd. disney is liverpool

That’s from the guy who tweeted that tweet I was quoting

Do you know the difference between a junket and a screening?

Junkets are where stars get interviewed by different people for hours

What is a real movie?

Snyder works are no more deep than Michael bay movies.