We got it in this morning

We got it in this morning.

What you guys wanna know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssbOzbL1SJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

on scale from bad to very bad how bad is it?

Not really that in to superhero films but it's enjoyable. 5/10 maybe?

Who's playing green lantern?

There's no live action green lantern I could tell. There's a CG alien green lantern in a flashback.

Does Flash ever shut the fuck up?

He's a manufactured breakout character. Obnoxious. Aquaman is probably going to be the organic breakout character.

Okay.
Would you say the CGI is as bad as it looks on the Trailers?
Does Cyborg ever not look like a crumpled ball of aluminum foil?

CGI is fine. Can't say I've ever really seen good CGI, it's just fine. Cyborg looks better in motion but pausing the frame shows a lot of flaws. I expect taking screencaps of Cyborg and Steppenwolf to become shitposting fuel here.

Is Batman really pussywhiped by Wonder Woman as some people say?

I mean, i know that they'll do the whole SLAAAYQUEEN, but i expected Batman to be baddass.

How does Superman make his return? Any Lanterns?

Which movie would you compare it with?

Is Superman finally treated with respect?

How amazing is it? Best superhero movie of the last 5 years?

Wait you have PlayStation Vue?

Describe Superman scenes

Is there any mention of Robin? Or any batman characters you’d recognize?

Sooo you didn't see it. We already know he is in post credit scene, you retard. At least lurk more before making your shitty LARP thread.

How is Affleck in it? Is he still edgy or did they make him a quipster

No, not really. He's definitely more a leader and tactician than an active fighter here. Nothing like the BvS warehouse scene, WW has much more action scenes.

CGI alien lantern in a flashback. Superman returns when Bruce, off camera, discovers from Luthor the process for creating Doomsday, deduces that Kryptonians under the sun don't die, they just get Coma'd, and thus uses the scout ship controlled by Cyborg with Flash carrying a current from a motherbox, to snap him out of the Coma. Or something. It was poorly explained, it'll probably be expanded upon on the DVD release. Goes for a lot of the film, actually.

It's more MoS in the DCEU, to compare it to other capeshit, it's got a DKR mixed with Suicide Squad feeling to it, like you're only getting half the story.

5/10 maybe more.

Nah, Vue cinema.

Penguin, Riddler and Joker are all alluded to, Batman mentions "the mercenary" in conversation with the team when talking about Lex, I think that could be Deathstroke

The post credit scene is a comedic moment between Superman and Flash.

Half and half. Serious when in costume, bit of a tryhard dick as Bruce.

Shit I liked him as dark Bruce Wayne.

Would you say the movie is more Snyder or more whedon?

Is Superman different?

Is he like the Bruce from BvS?

>We already know he is in post credit scene, you retard

You're getting memed

>Aquaman is probably going to be the organic breakout character.
I doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=ssbOzbL1SJQ

Snyder visuals, Whedons cringe dialogue. But also a bit of Snyders tryhard dialogue.

You know those brief interactions with the military, when he's talking to Lois, and then the last 3 minutes of MoS where he's talking to a general? And he's kinda light? He's like that for the enterity. He's only in the film for about twenty minutes.

He's like the fake Bruce from the conversation with Clark, all the time. Not just in public, but with Alfred, Wondy, etc. It feels fake.

I enjoyed Man of Steel. So I might go see it.

Although I prefer the light hearted marvel movies.

Did Snyder come down from the heavens once again and deliver us from the capeshit?

Yeah this isn't as light as the marketing would have you believe. And the lighter moments are jarring.

This is probably the most MCU-like DC film since Green Lantern.

How did Whedon do?

Is there any romance? Any heartfelt moments?

Cringe at worst, okay at best. I think. I'm certain the majority of the Superman stuff is his doing. The cringe dialogue seems very imbued in his scenes.

Wondy and Bruce have am awkward teenage romance thing going on.

How about the 50 minutes cut from the movie? was it noticeable?

>He's like the fake Bruce from the conversation with Clark, all the time. Not just in public, but with Alfred, Wondy, etc. It feels fake.

Every Whedon's character feels fake.

Superman fights some aliens in this movie?

What's the run time?

There's a lot of cuts and shit, but I guess the film is coherent. More coherent than BvS was in the cinema. They've done a better job glossing over the cracks. The most jarring one is Bruce just kinda mentions he tortured Lex Luthor for information on Kryptonians, which was probably a scene within itself.

You know now I think about it, he's got an Iron Man thing going on.

3 minutes opening credits, 10 minutes closing credits, a 2 minute post credits scene, and a 30 second teaser of Darkseid. So actual film is about 105 mins or so.

>The most jarring one is Bruce just kinda mentions he tortured Lex Luthor for information on Kryptonians, which was probably a scene within itself.

It was.

Thanks for the scoop user.

Honestly it sounds ok.

Which league members get the most screen time

>deduces that Kryptonians under the sun don't die, they just get Coma'd

Doomsday coma confirmed?

and how does Steppenwolf die?

so, garbage?

Which one is the worst actor: Gal Gadot or Ray Fisher?

Does it explain the person who was talking to Bruce Wayne during his dream sequence in BvS? Was it the Flash?

Flash, Wondy and Batman are the key players. Then cyborg. Aquaman has a few good scenes. Superman isn't prominent but is talked about a lot

He gets overwhelmed by Wondy and Batman, his Parademons turn on him, then a big beam from the sky disintegrates him.

It is what it is. Not the worst capeshit I've ever seen but far from the best.

Ray is surprisingly alright. He plays a mopey black guy then an overconfident black guy. Pretty much his entire arc involves him becoming probably the most powerful in the league until Supes comes back.

Bruce says something like "I seen you in my dream", gets a weird look from Flash, then it's never mentioned again.

>He gets overwhelmed by Wondy and Batma

He could stand up against and survive the greek pantheon, an atlantis army and king, and lanterns but loses to one god and a regular human?

Any good fight scenes with Batman? Or is he really just on the sidelines calling the shots

It's the motherfucking Batman, bro.

He doesn't "lose" to them, they just overwhelm him with #Teamwork then his demons turn on him.

>The post credit scene is a comedic moment between Superman and Flash.

Oh fuck, we getting a race?

Also, on a scale of wet to humping the batmobile, how thirsty for Batdick is Diana? Everyone seems to be suggesting the 'romantic subtext' isn't so subtextual.

Ho well did they do removing Superman's mustache with CGI? Was it noticeable?

>pausing a DCP

So what does Superman do that warrants resurrecting him, if Batman and Wonder Woman save the day? They even included the classic Supes theme for his 'grand moment'. Surely it's not just fucking up some parademons. I was at least expecting him to give Steppenwolf a solid thrashing.

>greek pantheon, army and lanters can't overwhelm steppenwolf
>two people, one a new god and the other a regular human, can

lol

Not really. There's part of the assault on Steppenwolf where he's taking out a Parademon nest while Cyborg is doing something with a motherbox that has a nice sequence to it, but it's over too soon. He spends most of his time in the car.

They're like awkward teenagers who don't want to make the first move. It would be cute if Gadot knew how to act, I guess.

Didn't really notice it, then again I can't say I was looking for it. Nearly all the Superman scenes have a Whedon look to them so I think they were all reshot.

>him becoming probably the most powerful in the league until Supes comes back.

wtf
how

He is Robo Kang, cracker

Yeah, it's strange. They spend the entire film saying that Superman inspires hope, they can't do it without him, etc, and outside a few body blows to Steppenwolf and moving the fight away from his army, he just kinda saves civilians and quips. He's the one that pierces a hole in the Steppenwolfs defenses and creates an opening, as well, but otherwise he's fucking up Parademons.

His suit "learns" as he takes damage, by the time he's in the final battle he's got an arm cannon that disintegrates Parademons.

>He spends most of his time in the car.

This is like the Arkham Games all over again.

Why do the demons turn on Steppenwolf?

I can see it. He's basically Samus in this rendition. He's a walking Apokolytian artifact. He's going to be at least as strong and tough as Aquaman and Wonder Woman, with the added ability to interface/merge with any tech, and some decent ranged attacks. Superman with his heat vision is really the only other meta with ranged attacks, now that I think of it.

Cyborg really should just be playing Call of duty, on easy mode, with an aimbot.

...how the fuck am I suddenly getting excited for Cyborg? What fucking voodoo did they mix into this movie?

Not OP but I've heard they react to fear

If I liked BvS UE, will I like this?

Meant for

How is is for those of us who love MoS and BvS:UE?

Kinda. He's got his moments, but for a staggering amount of time in costume, Batman is just portrayed above the shoulders in a vehicle of some kind.

It's established early in the film they feed on fear and seek it out, but are otherwise unintelligent. Steppenwolf shows he's afraid, so they turn on him. There's another part where Batman is able to sneak in to a Parademon nest, plant a bomb, and then wreck a tonne of them because he apparently doesn't feel fear anymore.

Will normies like it? Will Sup Forums hate it?

>The post credit scene is a comedic moment between Superman and Flash.
Twitter reviewers said that there are two post credits scenes.

>a few body blows to Steppenwolf and moving the fight away from his army, he just kinda saves civilians and quips. He's the one that pierces a hole in the Steppenwolfs defenses and creates an opening, as well, but otherwise he's fucking up Parademons.

Eh, I can live with that, as it sounds like he is instrumental in the victory, even if he doesn't end up 'dueling' and beating Steppenwolf personally. He sets up his defeat at least, wheras the Parademons would probably have tipped the odds against the Leaqgue without him.

One last one bro; are the leak about him carrying a building full of people true, and Batman's awkward "I don't... not... like you." to Supes, real?

Thanks

Probably. I don't think it's of the same build, but there's a skeletal structure there that's basically BvS, especially in how the acts play out.

See above. The characterisation of Superman is more MoS than BvS, the film itself shares a lot in structure with BvS, but obviously there's the Whedon thing to keep in mind.

Just how many times is Batman saved by Wonder Woman? Someone i know said it was several times and OMG ZOMG SO CUTE, but fuck that bitch. I don't trust her.

I will take a thousand cringy, corny, light Superman moments over what we've gotten out of him so far.

What about the non-action bits? Any good scenes of the characters relating as normal people? I.e. Lois and Clark, Barry and his dad, etc.

So, Wonderbat confirmed?

Sup Forums hates capeshit doesn't it? I can't see it having the cult following of BvS (which I never understood, to clarify), but it's enjoyable.

Yes to both those things. It's what I was saying earlier, everything when Superman is on screen looks like it was reshot.

He saves her twice, she saves him once in the final battle then does a cringey wink/smile thing while Batman nods at her. It doesn't feel organic and didn't fit the fact that they were fighting for the lives of an entire city.

Is "I like the truth and I'm a big fan of justice" actually in it?

>It doesn't feel organic and didn't fit the fact that they were fighting for the lives of an entire city.

Is the one from the trailers? I found that jarring as shit. People dying everywhere and bitch smiling like as if she was in a Boolywood dance.

There's a nice scene showing that Martha is still reeling from Clark's death. May not sound "nice" but it does a good job of grounding the characters..in this film about superheroes. There's another cute one where Flash says something like "There's not enough time in the world to hold grudges, it's best to just apologise and move on", then he leaves the room with Cyborg and Wondy/Bruce trip over themselves to be the first to apologise for hurting each others feelings earlier in the film.

I think that's the long term plan. Seeds have been planted.

Jesus Christ

Is it true that parademons feed on fear and attack and kill Steppenwolf at the end because the JL scares him?

I can't recall, sorry. There's a LOT of bullshit dialogue in here.

I think so, I haven't seen the trailers since the first one.

It's implied. He gets overwhelmed by Wonder Woman and Batman working together, they turn on him, then he gets beamed.

So if they're pursuing this kind of romance between the characters was this like... Hulk and Black Widow in Age of Ultron or more... like... i don't, big fat nothing like Superman and Lois in MoS?

jesus christ read the thread retard

>his Parademons turn on him
Oh for fucks sake they actually did it

Basically, at least as far as the old DCAU took it, in that they clearly have feelings for eachother that might or might not lead somewhere. I imagine it WILL go somewhere, though, because they are two of the most beloved parts of the DCEU at this point, and people are already asking for a Batman/WoWo movie.

I mean, fuck, they have a dedicated song in the songtrack and it's basically a romance backing track.

It's even discussed in the Trinity extra on the Wonder Woman BR. And YouTube.

Who knows how, or even if, it will play into their future solo movies but I guess we'll see. If they end up recasting Bruce, he may not 'be the man' she had feelings for, but 'always be his friend'. Guess we'll see what the future holds, and how well JL actually does. I don't even dare to hope that the critics are going to like it, despite early reactions.

Does Superman rock the black suit or a mullet?

>He gets overwhelmed by Wonder Woman and Batman working together, they turn on him

Oh, God... this is not like in Wonder Woman where the big villains is defeated with the power of LUV is it?

>I think that's the long term plan. Seeds have been planted.
Subtle seeds or not?

Haven't seen Ultron, but I feels kind of organic. Bruce sympathises with Wondy and Wondy sympathises with Bruce and they have a playful back and forth.

No.

I think the big take away from Justice League is #YouCantDoItAlone.

>Seeds have been planted
Pretty sure she'd crush his balls first from the excitement.

Oh, no no no no... they went full anime. Literal power of Friendship saves the day. Fuck this.

I thought it was organic considering Bruce hunting down the photograph, as well as their meeting in BvS. They're definitely friends in JL but there's flirty undertones. I liked it.

Heh

Smooth operator Bruce.

Didn't Steve fucked hers wonder pussy, though?

Or did Steve sacrificed himself at the end because he couldn't live without his dick and balls?

They are just pulling from the DCAU (and early 2000s JLA run) where Diana and Bruce had a think that didn't work out. Would be nice if it did this time, however.

It's fine. this film isn't really even about Steppenwolf. He and the Parademons might as well be a natural disaster. He's a mook general, the least of Darkseid's underlings (only badass in that one Elseworld, and jobbing to Clark under a red sun in the DCAU), and the Parademons are ultimately a tool of Darkseid and Apokolypse. He's not intended to be Magneto, Doctor Doom, or any of the compelling villains. He is literally a walking plot device, his only job being providing a credible threat pre-Superman resurrection, and it sounds like it works out overall.

From this thread and my friend, who's a blogger reviewer, i think critics will eat it up. That's why i'm taking the opportunity to ask OP about the movie, because my friend, who's female, COULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT BATMAN AND WONDER WOMAN, AND HOW SLAYQUEEN SHE WAS WITH HER BEU BATMAN.

Fuck, shit is annoying as fuck.

Are there many shots from the trailers that didn't make it into the movie?

I've a feeling there's a LOT of footage lying around after WB/Whedon took their machetes to it...

Can't it be both? I mean, really, what a way to go. He got the Wonder puss, died a hero, and got to dodge seeing everything he accomplished in his life fall apart with World War 2.