"Antagonists" that were actually the good guys

Annatar did nothing wrong

"Protagonist" and "antagonist" have nothing to do with "good guys" and "bad guys"

the general audience for movies doesn't know that

literally just wanted his ring back

Roy and the other replicants killed like 27 people before they got to earth

>Slave drivers
>people

*innocent people

And every one of those 27 people had lived 4 or 5 times longer than any Replicant could. They had their fill of life.

Also the Asian guy that makes their eyes they basically tortured him to death out of anger even tho he's pretty much innocent and he told them everything they asked

uh... how the fuck is hitler a good guy?

hell he even spared his enemy that had ruthlessly murdered his friends for literally nothing, hoping to embed an appreciation for life within him that roy himself could not experience for an extended period

about half of Sup Forums users are retarded teenagers trying to be edgy

where do you think you are right now at this very moment

They broke free from the slavers before they killed the people that were on what was basically an outer space cruise ship

did they kill him? either way he partook in creating a slave species, much like Robert. He wasnt exactly an innocent person. Only people they killed had large part in the creation of replicants

and I've had my fill of retardation for the day

this

>faggot killed Jason Clarke's character from Dawn for trying to broker peace

He's not a "good guy" and neither was Deckard. They were both characters whom had positives and negatives. That was sort of the point with the role reversal at the end.

Not canon

Roy isn't completely evil but he is somewhat malevolent and clearly enjoys toying with people. He probably wouldn't of spared Deckard if he got the chance to live longer I don't hate Roy I have lots of sympathy for him but it's hard to have empathy for him unlike Deckard who in my opinion will always be a lot more interesting protagonist

>Lord of gifts
>Basically Santa
Yeah, not a bad guy

>kills almost everybody he comes in contact with
>a good guy
hmmm

Right, which is what the thread is about...lol

>"I want more Life, fucker."
Why would a robot want cereal?

he let his people die and he ran away to South America

much like how, he is very much living life intensely and passionately due to his lifespan while Deccard is somewhat of a Dull asshole that doesnt seem to give much of a shit throughout the movie

Almost everyone he kills is involved with the creation of a human golem slave race

Vito (and later Michael) did the same things he was doing to gain/consolidate power. Barzini and Vito were simply made into rivals after Vito declined the drug trade deal.

He did eyes. Just eyes

buncha gabagools I tell you hwhat

Hannibal and Sebastian are most likely ignorant about the level of the replicants consciousness. In fact there's only few people in the BR universe that have enough knowledge to think about the replicants as slaves, most just think of them as programmed robots without the ability to feel negative emotions including Deckard at the beginning it takes the whole movie for Deckard to realize the truth

IT'S CANON TO ME ;___;

huh???

Stop praising the good guys

>pie rat killer making the sea commerce safe for everyone
>Somehow bad

Deleted scene, Woody talks with Caesar about meeting Jason Clarke's DOTPOTA character who told him to try and make peace with Caesar, Caesar asks him what happened and he says he shot him.

>WE should OWN the STARS

Was he wrong though?

>Disney Ceo circa 2049

Just wanted to be loved

She was fucking sadistic though.
>Left the guy in the morgue to bleed out
>Tortured the Police Major and gutted her
>Casually blew up people in San Diego while getting her nails done
>Killed K's Joi
>Blew Clone-Rachael's brains out

>San diego vagrants
>People

what's he drinking?

Him killing Sebastian after he does nothing but help them and get even them to Tyrell proves he wasn't a good guy.
I like the idea that she's basically a spoiled, bratty little girl who feels unloved and as such is unempathetic and obsessed about being the best.

Juju bean roast, with two scoops of sugar, and a single concentrated teardrop of Na'vi despair.

Sebastian modified batty to die in four years. Surely someone as smart as him couldve recognized that it would come back to bite him in the ass

sounds delicious

He was still a kind guy who was willing to help them even though he knew they were Replicants.

Dont get me wrong, I didnt want him to die, but I can see why batty killed him as the adrenaline pumped after squeezing tyrell's brain out

Batty had no reason to kill him tho. It seems like Batty's character was just an angry sadistic killer that decided to save someone at his last moment so he wouldn't be forgotten.

Mein negger

"antagonist" doesn't necessarily mean evil or bad guy
you should have written "villains"

opposite or opposition to protagonist is antagonist

The two on the right in pic related

*murders J.F. Sebastian for no reason*

yall suck