He's gonna an hero, isn't he?

He's gonna an hero, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQfgxXQbuHE
gawker.com/5816417/the-quentin-tarantino-toe-sucking-sex-email-that-will-haunt-your-dreams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One can hope

Do they have to take him back once he's found innocent?

Nope, he can still do comedy and fill a house up.

If anything though it will turn him more conservative wing now.

>found innocent
>he literally copped to it all today

nice try Sup Forumsfriend

He publicly admitted to it, so there's no going back now.

Maybe he will be a guest on compound media now

He didn't actually rape anyone so he's actually in a position where he could spend years rehabilitating his image. All he has to do is disappear for 5+ years and then return with a set/movie/show that shows all his G R O W T H and I N T R O S P E C T I O N

He should have used the Bill Clinton strategy, liberals still love the multiple time alleged rapist.

AN HERO

He admitted to what he did: something kind of creepy and awkward after obtaining verbal consent more than a decade ago
Does it say something about him? Sure. But this would not be getting anywhere near this much attention if it weren't filling such a lovely jewel slot on the 2018 Hollywood Rape Crown. He did nothing illegal, just gross. If we're gonna raise our expectations to that level, nearly everyone in Hollywood is equally guilty

Unless he plead guilty in a court of law I don't give a shit.

In his next stand-up special he will reveal his new cock cage. It needs two keys to be unlocked. Hillary Clinton and Lena Dunham hold the keys.

It's always a jew doing those things

I want my Louis and Albert buddy cop show, and if I don't get it, I will punish FX. I don't know how, but I will.

yeah well the court of public opinion will happily accept his admission of guilt you basement dweller

>muhpol
Yeah Sup Forums loves degenerate jews, how new are you?

Hopefully. I've always hated that faggot

no, he's going to come back to his comedic roots better than ever before.

>it used to be posts about how Lous being a numale beta
>as soon as it's proven he's shitty to women flood of IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL posters

i was here back when the only cancer board was Sup Forums and shitposters didn't actually drink the coolaid

I'm a basement dweller because you're an idiot in favor of lynch mobs? Unless his contracts state "we can fuck you anytime for any reason", which they may very well, he isn't guilty of shit yet.

You're an unbelievable simpleton. This is about a mob of women yelling at you ruining your entire life. I know NEETs don't understand why that's a monumental social issue, but at least fuck off if all you can do is chant muhpol.

Could you imagine?
Would people be more careful about which hunts or would they just double down and say he deserved it?

Or it will make him even more of a grovelling cuck

Trips confirm king cuck is gonna off himself sweet

What is this about? He asked for consent to jerk off infront of someone and when he got consent he did it?

He's a white male, according to him it's impossible for him to have it bad. So don't feel sorry for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQfgxXQbuHE

they're jokes user, it's not a political rally against the whites. he was telling jokes from his routine.

comedy is real stuff said in a funny way or made up stories told in an exaggerated manner to entertain.

They didn't want to see his dick, but they feared his star power and let him do what he wanted to do. I mean, that's how Louis CK described it himself.

I can imagine it must have been traumatizing in some way. Imagine that fat old balding retard, pulling his nasty little dick out and jerking off while he stares you down. Can't really argue he wasn't in the wrong we even he said it himself

So what is the alternative? He can't even ask for sex after becoming famous? Then what?

If he did it'd probably put a stop to the hunt

His blood would satiate the corn people for at least a decade

isn´t he also massively in dept because he decided to film his own crappy tv show or did he already cover those loses with comedy tours?

Who will be the new king of cucks?

Sup Forumsfriend

Sup Forums hates him and are laughing their asses off at him

Don't you know?
You have to literally become an androgynous billboard when you're famous.

If he does, he will end up the victim. The truth isn't worth a man's life.

Louie wishes he had that much hair.

Why? His standup literally revolves around le edgy nig and fag jokes.

>umm ACCKSHUALLY offering to whip out your dick and jerk off is a cornerstone of western values, so shut up soyboy
What will polcucks think of next?

Welcome to the neocommunist matriarchy!

No
He's tarnished, he's corrosive now to everything he touches
everyone is severing ties

equality still has a long way to go

the issue is more about transient consent

His apology letter was beautiful.

He was a damn good comedian

But honestly, Youtube should follow suit and remove every single video with Louis CK on the site. The man had a good run, but should rightfully be removed from history. Having videos like this up, where Youtube is profiting off of, makes them just as guilty.

I can't wait for his next standup, I hope he makes fun of himself

>I can't wait for his next standup

it'll be at the unemployment office.

I just keep thinking about that yacht he bought in Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and how he "couldn't afford it" even though he was making bank at the time. I wonder if he'll have to sell that boat.

If you're not in power and have no intention to be, this will never affect you. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

If you are in power, well...history should have told you there is always a huge background risk of disruption due to cultural forces you can't control.

He could become a lesbian.

heh

Damon Wayans continues to be based black man.

That bitch also has a flat head my god

he should have left it up, comedians are like the only people who are allowed to shitpost irl and still have careers as long as they dont..pull a louis ck kek

>implying women won’t start doing this to men who are only slightly well off

oh no user isn't pirating their content anymore!

Hecklers are going to ask him to take his dick out the rest of his career

He's not white so he would have gotten away with it

Hasn't he been inches away from suicide for years?

This whole thing is the only time I've ever laughed about something he's done. Good job Louis, this is some Kaufman shit

Who knew the guy who made the horribly unfunny and insanely creepy pedophile monologue that nobody laughed at on SNL turned out to be a creeper.

Opening line will be:
>You guys mind if I jerk off up here?
>*audience applauds for a solid minute*

>sexual misconduct

They make it seem like he did this yesterday

I've never pirated anything in my life actually.

>comedian makes a joke

>oh shit
>weinstein refused it and got assfucked by everyone
>spacey redirected it and got assfucked by everyone
>what if I admit to it? yea that'll work
Who's next?
What will their gameplan be?

ya'll people are dumb as fuck

>sex scandal allegations running rampant in hollywood
>suddenly a creepy guy gets lumped in with them
>people go to defend said creepy guy
>this brings lack of credence to the rest of the alligations

Hollywood is sacrificing Louis CK in order to protect the rest of their own. As long as everyone is focused on Louis being a pervert and the narrative is "well it wasn't such a big deal" people are going to stop paying attention to the real rapists in hollywood.

this was all a smokescreen and you've been bamboozled.

Nigger he fucking said he did it.

Jesus christ. All he did was jerk off in front of some girls, most of whom agreed to watch.
And that merits totally trying to kill off his career?

Maybe thats why he tried to keep it quiet, and already apologized in private. But thats not enough, no. Some Z grade women 'comedians' felt a little bad so a brilliant entertainer has to get his life ruined. What a joke

i dont often actually laugh out loud, but i did there, so im letting you know

>Sup Forums like the cuckking
dumb 2017 redditor

You niggers need to understand this. The public doesn't owe it to Louis CK or any of these rapists/pedophiles/sexual assaulters/sexual predators any fucking thing. The public don't want to look at their faces and be reminded of all the shit they got away with.The directors and producers and tv networks make content to make money off of viewer ship which ultimately is correlated to whether the public wants to watch their shows/movies or not. So fuck off with the court of law bullshit. Also they aren't innocent. Their stories have been leaked for years and now is the only chance women have to get heard. If anyone accuses falsely, then the accused must deny it categorically which none of the big three have done so far (Harvey/Kevin/Louis)

also they aren't going to keep these perverts just because some fag on an anonymous boards was mining for (you)s. If you want a show that bad, become millionaires and fund it yourself or fuck right off.

You can still send personal checks to Louis CK if you like him that much.

>fired for being an awkward weirdo

>most
>not all
even if its 1 woman who did not agree, its game over motherfucker.
"when a woman says you are hurting her, you don't get to decide whether she's being hurt or not"

Muh Consent faggots BTFO!!!

>Louis CK's victims
Makes him sounds like a mass murderer or actual rapist

Then it should be that one woman making any sort of allegations. Not some whores who went to his room and laughed while he did it or a roastie getting upset that he was jerking off on the phone.

Its almost a non story. This is the sort of thing you sit around with your friends and gossip about while laughing hysterically. "oh that Louis guy is pathetic, can you believe he just took his dick out, what a creep LOL".
Saying its sexual misconduct and then having these kneejerk executives firing him is absurd. But i guess i shouldnt be surprised when people have been regularly fired for using a naughty word.

How long until El Farto gets persecuted? He's fondled actresses feet before and there's several stories of him jacking off as they show his feet to him. People thought it was funny a few years ago but with this climate his head could be put on a stake.
gawker.com/5816417/the-quentin-tarantino-toe-sucking-sex-email-that-will-haunt-your-dreams
>"Can I suck your toes while I jerk off?"

Show me one example where a woman agreed to allow Louis fucking CK jack off in front of them.

>there should be
fuck off faggot

>Its a black male thing

=]

I don't have a dog in the fight, but that's retarded.

>it is impossible to have consensual sexual contact with someone you admire, because being admired is a form of power

What. Should we all only seek to have sex with people we don't admire? Is the ultimate end game here reducing all sexual relationships to mutual hate?

there isn't any. These kikes are just trying too hard. They know full well there is no way a decent normal man masturbates in front of colleagues, or even their fucking wife/gf. Cuckoldry is also a form of sexual perversion and a sign of mental illness. The liberal sexual degeneracy is being revealed and no one in hollywood realizes this. Just enjoy the fireworks user. Don't let these (you) miners get to ya

Maybe you should lurk pol and find out

>brilliant entertainer
found the cuck

There's three examples of just that in the NYt article lmao

lol fuck off. If you can only think in black or white, you need a reality check. Do you have any fucking idea how intimidating and arrogant and full of themselves these hollywood bigshots are in person? Weinstein used contact the managers and agencies to keep his victims in check. Louis Ck's manager contacted the victims manager for keep her mouth shut. If you can't understand anything about power and how a normal woman would behave in such a setting you need to talk to real women. The whataboutism is only going to get you upvotes on reddit. Talk to any person who isn't an internet dweeb and you'll see.

>"What I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn't a question. It's a predicament for them"

This is a real quote.

But louis ck didn't confess to that. All I have here is his confession, which says that the women admired him, not that they weren't intimidated by him.

This.
Down the memory hole with this faggot.
Do it Winston. Destroy the documents.

keep in mind he conveniently leaves out that the women ALL SAID NO when he asked to take his dick out

I actually thought the article said all the incidents were consensual except for the one where he was talking to someone over the phone and masturbating when he was on the phone with her though? That's all creepy but not that bad compared to a lot of other shit. And the ones where three other female comedians told him they wanted him to jerk off after he asked them too, that's strange, but that doesn't seem to count as harassment just odd and awkward? Does anyone know any more about this? Still wrong though.

He literally did nothing so wrong to deserve the shit he's getting. This is witch hunt levels of retard going on.

Except 3 said yes, and he didn't take his dick out when the other 2 said no

yeah they are all answerable to you.

>they thought he was joking
>who the fuck would actually consent to anything like that?

I wish someone could clear this up. I heard he asked three women and they said yes it's just that the situation was weird because he put them on the spot and they felt cornered. So the consent was "given" kind of but the situation makes it kind of questionable if it was fair. Can anyone clear this up?

the kike bridge is tumbling down

what universe do you live in where a story of a top celebrity (defined by how much relevant his appearance is in the eyes of the public) of him masturbating in front of his female colleagues to satisfy some personal perversion, isn't going to be damaging to his public appeal. You really need to look at it from a normal person and not some court of law judge you fucking daft out of touch niggers.

>remained in the room
>laughing
>waited til completion