No one cares about Batman

>No one cares about Batman
>No one cares about Superman
>No one cares about The Joker
>Was supposed to be huge MCU level franchise
>Now has to bank on feminists wanting to see Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn
>People boast about Wonder Woman like it doesn't display how badly they fucked up their biggest draws

WB has to pretend to be proud about relying on second and third string characters to carry their franchise, but the rest of you can try to have some dignity

Since fucking when?

Feminists like Harley Quinn? I thought it was just cosplay sluts and the guys who masturbate to them.

kinowoman isn't in the movie that long though

so she can't save it

>WB has to pretend to be proud about relying on second and third string characters to carry their franchise

Isn't that what the MCU does, though?

Most people really liked batfleck
>No one cares about Superman
Lots of reviews for Justice League are liking his rebirth
Most normies feel bad for leto and want more time/a good film to get his real take on the role

Wrong on every level.

>no one cares about Batman.
The entire point of bait is to not make it obvious you fucking retard.

Batman is bigger than all Marvel characters though, it's just that they managed to make Harley more popular in one shitty movie than Captain America after 7. About to happen again with Aquaman too

In the world when Trump is supposed to make Murica Great and white again. Diversity and feminism is more powerful as it's ever been.

Except it's not bate. Yeah obviously everyone still likes these characters in general, but their no longer the big draw for DCEU. Why do you think every critic is talking about Wonder Woman and every article is wondering if she'll be able to save the sinking ship.

>Why do you think every critic
can you post some names of "critics" that you follow?

Everybody that isn't a Sup Forums user says BvS sucked.

Harley Quinn was popular before movies.

>WB has to pretend to be proud about relying on second and third string characters to carry their franchise
That is exactly what the MCU was. No one gave a shit about Iron Man in any form prior to the movie. The only reason Marvel Studios was even able to make the movie in the first place was because no other studio bothered to get the licence to it.
Hulk, Spider-Man and X-Men were Marvel's cash cows. The Avengers characters have always been second or third string in terms of marketing and mass appeal.

Wonder Woman, by default, had more recognition than Iron Man, Thor or even Captain America before any of their movies.

>second and third string characters

Not even a marvel fag buts that's literally how the MCU started. Fucking no one but nerds had a good idea who Thor, iron Man, or Captain America were

Batman and Superman already had their big franchises on their own. Same reason a movie with Spider-Man had to be saved by Iron Man.

DCucks love to point out that Wonder Woman out performed some MCU movies in the US, but act like it's irrelevant that it also completely blew out it two biggest heroes, in a massively hyped movie staring both of them and about them fighting each other.

no names? im not trying to be cheeky, bro. i was just wondering. its okay if your in this weird heightened state of paranoia, but my question was very casual.

MCU should be proud for doing more with less

Did you pay attention to the internet? People definitely care. Considering the level of butt hurt and bitching we got to witness, part of the hatred for BvS and SS was because people cared so much about Batman and the Joker that they railed against the interpretation.

Well, that its, everybody who wasn't going out to see the movie multiple times over.

>Did you pay attention to the internet?
the gayest sentence of 2017. im so glad to be alive to see this in real time.

More like
>fucked up Batman so bad
>fucked up Superman so bad
>fucked up The Joker so bad
>Because of this, they literally damaged the appeal to these characters by making them so incredibly awful and us being 10 years removed from Heath Ledgers Joker
>The only characters they bring likability too is Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman

It's amazing how they have a treasure trove of great DC stories to pick and choose from, and yet they still managed to shit out Man of Steel, BvS and SS. Lol/

They should make a movie with wonder woman and harley quin fighting evil superman. THAT would be fucking cool. At least it would be something new.

The funny thing is despite how well Wonder Women did, most of it's fans won't even THINK about seeing JUSTice League

But ticket tracking is doing well

What are you basing these claims on?

Is TDK still the biggest grossing capeshit ever?

5 Marvel's The Avengers BV $1,518.8
19 The Dark Knight Rises WB $1,084.9
31 The Dark Knight WB $1,004.6

Make up more bullshit.

>Captain America
I don't know. He was a bit of icon. Had a (super shitty) movie, was joked about in Generation Kill. He was no Spider man, but pretty big.

he was seen as a goofy comic book relic.

For some reason, women romanticize her "relationship" with the Joker.

True. But he was known, which was my point.
Unlike Dr. Strange, Ant-man, and Literallywho-man, now all with hit films somehow.

I can't get over how Wonder Woman looks like one of those trashy moms you see beating her kids at the grocery store. She's wearing the costume, but it doesn't fit her.

Batman sales more merch than any marvel character. Only Spiderman sales more merch than superman.

The funny thing about Marvel and the MCU is that before the MCU the big characters Marvel had was obviously the X-Men, Spider-Man and, surprising as it seems, the Hulk.

But after the MCU the Hulk lost all his mojo.

Same reason they all like that 50 Shades shit.
They enjoy being abused until it's lucrative to say otherwise.

Spider-Man merch outsells
Batman merch by a crazy amount dude

Trump was a wake up call that they need to double down on their bullshit. Absolute fucking idiots.

I'm OP. I thought it was obvious that their most popular character aren't big draws to DCEU films anymore and now they're banking on lesser female characters to draw in feminists and numales.
I didn't mean that no one still likes these hugely popular characters at all.

Pretty good for a character nobody gives a shit about.

get that filthy hooknose from the same group as all the baby rapers away from Harley Quinn!

Interesting how much Spidey trounces Batman outside America.

If they did a good movie with Batman and Superman it would've broke every record in existence. Now it's too late. They screwed the characters big time.

>bitch about pandering to feminists because "they don't watch movies
>meanwhile, feminists are carrying 2 multi-million dollar franchises (DC universe and Star Wars)
>you can't even get Blade Runner to break even
Maybe you're the problem?

>reddit tomatoes

Scissor Off

If you really believe this, you need to get out more. I'm "the movie guy" among my crowd of normie co-workers, and every last one of them has asked me the same question about Superman:

"Is he coming back?"

Based Snyder.

>it's irrelevant that it also completely blew out it two biggest heroes, in a massively hyped movie staring both of them and about them fighting each other.

Batman And Superman are the biggest heroes. If you fuck them up (which Snyder did), you would pay for it in the box office. And even then Punisher Batman and Mopey Man brought home money despite it. Cry more.

>Wonder Woman
>Second and third string

I'm not even a Wonderfag but that's wrong.

this. Sup Forums doesn't support the movies that women dont understand. Maybe it's your fault that it has come to this?

Wonder woman is the cyborg of female characters

She is literally the most popular female superhero.

But people defend Batman throughout both of those movies. Even the critics that hated them said Batman was cool but couldn't save those shit movies.

Batman is still the best selling DC hero. Wonder woman will just become Queen of dc. Batman will always be King.

>Wonder woman will just become Queen of dc. Batman will always be King.

Aren't the Queens on an equal power level to Kings though? So that analogy wouldn't really make sense would it?

dcucks cry moar