Black mirror thread, best episode?

black mirror thread, best episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharemovies.net/watch/PGpymXd3-black-mirror-season-3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This and Nosedive were the best ones of this recent season. Felt like proper Black Mirror.

Hard to pick one but I'm convinced White Bear is the ultimate pleb filter and citing The Entire History of You as the best episode is the definitive pleb answer.

Forgot to add, pic related is best one hands down, with White Christmas following it.

I'd say Shut up and dance too. The abuse of technology in this one seemed completely possible, which only made the whole thing more interesting. Really enjoyed San Junipero too with the e-heaven concept going on.

Shut up and dance was stupid. How would the hackers even prove he was watching CP? Why would his Mom instantly believe it? How did a skinny little twig kill a big Indian dude?

he was a kid. He's not obviously thinking rationally in this situation.

Also didn't he have a gun?

Pure kino minus the trollface

The Entire History of You was good though. I agree it's not the best, but it's far from the worst.

Entire history of you. Objectively, this is the correct answer.

Anyone one know other shows like this?? I really like the whole one story an episode format

tales from the crypt

Have you never seen the Twilight Zone?

Fifteen million merits

i have its pretty good.

>Anyone one know other shows like this?? I really like the whole one story an episode format
Tales from the Darkside
The Ray Bradbury Theater
Amazing Stories
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Outer Limits
The Hitchhiker

sharemovies.net/watch/PGpymXd3-black-mirror-season-3.html

The Entire History of You was good though. I agree it's not the best, but it's far from the worst.

The entire premise of White Bear is just pants on head retarded. Suffering is only meaningful if it's accompanied by the memory of the suffering, and erasing her memory every time takes that away from her. Plus closing off a huge habitat just to torture a woman seems stupidly expensive. The more I think about White Bear, the more its stupidity pisses me off.

>tfw you make your own edit of the episode with the troll faces excised and then watch it again

No love for San Junipero?
Probably the only time in recent history that a story about homosexuality wasn't a freakin cringefest.

It was a good probably one my favorite. Mainly for the idea of a virtual life after death and how some older folk don't see that as a right thing to do. Music and sets were really cool.

I'm with you man, probably the only episode that didn't leave me with a massive hole in my chest while still being dark and deep