Do we all agree S1 was better than S2?

Do we all agree S1 was better than S2?

Just rewatched them both. S1 is more focused and consistent S2 has better character development and episodes 6, 8, and 9 are the best of the series so far. Their pros and cons roughly shake out to about equal. S2 does things both worse and better. If you care for the characters over mystery, S2 is better. If you care for the mystery over characters, S1 is better. Hopefully S3 strikes a better balance because I enjoy both aspects of the show.

>tfw you remember S2 has episode 7

I stopped watching after S1 because I only found it alright. Did I make the right choice?

Nah, you should watch the second one. Alright is better than watching most shit being produced nowadays.

Without question. S2 is okay but it has some serious flaws and the forced diversity led to an episode that was a straight-up waste of time.

Watch S2 for our boy Steve

Steve Harrington did nothing wrong and I hope the writers acknowledge this fact during S3. The guy literally gets beat up every time and still does the right thing.

He's already clearly written as a sympathetic character, user

more steve = more fun

Yes, but the dude can't seem to catch a break. He can't get Nancy, he can't beat Billy up, he can't really help Chicken Teeth get a girl etc..

remember that episode where 11 goes to illinois and becomes a sith for a day and then goes home?

800% yes

No Billy in season 1 therefore s2>s1

The finale in season 2 was utter dogshit

No.

>episode 7

I had to watch the episode in chunks over the course of two days just to get through the cringe. And this was after blasting through the previous 14 episodes in a day.

Yeah. They fucked up.

Billy was a cringefest, kill yourself. The dude is a walking trope and served no purpose at all.

Yes, but not because of the black kid kissing the ginger girl.

He will wants that shitty sister and boyfriend don't comeback because of drugs or become super shitty to shoot with because drugs

What's with the love for Steve after this season? He got his ass kicked by a 80's hair fairy who can't hold his beer. Was it just his red pill on relationships that you all love?