What's their best video and their worst video?

What's their best video and their worst video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kf00CUxMto
youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9qieOnoCw
youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get some real friends, faggot

t.Gilchrist

Best: None
Worst: all of them

The first Star Wars Christmas Special video is absolute kino.

nerd crew episode 6 was upsetting and fantastic

Nerd crew shit is great if you know anyone who behaves like that unironically in real life, which I do.

Worst is the one with the thicc whore cop because I know she'll never sit on my face while shouting
>FUCK THIS LOSER

THEY WERE JUST A COUPLE OF SONGWRITERS

THESE MEN ARE PAWNS

/thread

Best for me is a toss-up between SW Holiday Special (Part 1), Hollywood Cop, and Bigfoot vs. DB Cooper.

Best: Jack and Jill
Worst: The Force Awakens, or their interview with the hipster faggot Max Landis.

I'm partial to Wheel of the Worst 2, featuring beardless Josh.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kf00CUxMto

Or perhaps the best of the worst?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

Best: Nerd Crew episodes 1/2
Worst: Nerd crew after episodes 1/2

Best: Star Wars Holiday Special (Part 1)
Worst: The one with Max Landis' AIDS ridden stupid fucking cunt ass

I dare you to watch this and not cringe:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9qieOnoCw

>best
Rich Evans reacts to the force awakens.

>worst
Jurassic World. Its hard to watch Mike get so defensive over a hollywood cashgrab.

honestly kind of surprised they didnt delete that

This

Best: Star Wars Holiday special
the (now second) newest best of the worst was pretty funny too. not best of all time but definitely above par. also the wheel of the worst where they watch all the tapes.

Worst: Video game shit, Re-views without Mike

I didn't cringe because I'm at least somewhat socially well adjusted and people disagreeing on a subject doesn't make me "cringe".

Best: one of ones like the 101 wacky kid jokes (you need to watch everything else first though so you can really appreciate them)

Worst: recent Nerd Crew (first two were fine). Also some HitB episodes were they clearly dont care (Like Jay saying that Hobbit 3 is the best one), those eps are clearly just made to get views.

Why would they delete it, the Black Ninja review is hilarious.

Ive tried so many pre-rec reviews and theyre really just garbage
They're so slow and plodding
And they're ALWAYS taking the piss, it's like Zero Punctuation at 10x slow speed and not even any jokes

That's in part 2 though

I'd tack on Best of the Worst: Elves, Santa vs the Devil, Christmas Vacation 2
Has best lady Jessi, Rich and her laugh, Jack isn't insufferable, and Mike isn't the only source of fun.

Max landis's interview was by far the worst, but he also helped make this masterpiece:
youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg

I watched Ishtar after that and noticed Isabelle Adjani was in Possession (1981) and wew lass.. what a rabbit hole that was.

>the thicc whore cop
I met Lora Story when she was doing some stuff with 105.9 and holy fuck her tits m8...
Apparently she got married and had some kids like.. jesus can you imagine a pregnant version of her and those titties?
giv milkies!

think they'll delete the video of the lady getting raped in an alley by a Star Trek poster?

>I met Lora Story
translation:
>I googled Lora Story and found her Facebook page

I have to agree with this. Yahtzee does what they try to do better in a fifth of the time.

>translation
I'm some fat schlub from Wisconsin, the only thing I got going for me is RLM and a memory of some fat chick with huge tits I met once that happened to have been on HitB and their 48 hour film project.
The real thing is more depressing than me just googling her.
fuck

Oh right I forgot she was also in Feeding Frenzy, my bad.

like listen to it again and count the amount of DEAD AIR they have

its bad

"This game...everyones going ccrazy about it....................but its basically just ________'"

"haaaaa.................................yeah"