HOLY FUCKING JUST

>dropped by HBO
>FX
>Netflix
>Universal Studios
>management
>publicist

Most REKT I've ever seen anyone get in 48 hours.

S to spit on his grave.

The JUST meme feels like some sort of unfulfilled prophecy finally hitting it's peak.

Sorry Brendan but this is true damage.

>literally actually got fucking consent from career greedy bitches
>gets crucified the hardest

Live as a cuck
Die as a cuck

Louis C.K. made over a million dollars with an online stand up special. Not everyone is a Hollywood hypocrite. There's still money to be made, he just won't be driving a Rolls Royce anytime soon.

Suicide inbound

#listenandbelieve

aaa

Brendan still got screwed badly, at least Louis doesn't have to pay alimony.

He's getting hit the hardest because the elite have decided to make him the scapegoat. No one is talking about anyone else now. The mob is distracted.

>ask while stripping
>laughter is consent
back to /r9k/, retard.

This is awesome. We now know that kissless hugless permavirgins will defend the Jew because they hate women this much. Fucking hell.

Who's going to carry it? HBO and Netflix are the only two who pay for comedy specials.

That sex cult story didn't last 24 hours in the news cycle.

Bitches be snitching. What i dont get is why they just didnt blackmail him? He doesnt seem like a bad guy, just a creep. Why try to ruin his life when you could get a payout.

>r9k boogie man
>did i hit him hard enough chad?
>you promise not to fuck my gf right bro? not that i care haha because its just sex or whatever
>im secure

Honestly, he'll wait a couple of years,do an apology tour via the major new outlets, get weepy, repent and shit, then do a comeback special when all the hoopla has died down. America loves a good comeback story.

Me and my coworker always talk about how all these accusations is going to end in a suicide.
THIS will be the suicide.

the guy who blackmailed letterman went straight to Rikers island for 6 months

reminder that ted kennedy killed a woman, left the scene of the accident and didn't report it to police and nobody fucking cared

Remember when he maintained that we should vote for Hillary because we've had 44 dads and what America needed was a mom?

Nothing made me want to not vote for her more than that. I wasn't gonna board the Trump Train, but that shit was just terrible.

this,

why didn't he just come out guns blazing?

Who will champion the sensual ecstasies of the Interracial Breeding Ground?