Why didn't you save her bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZPECFQ4NhE?t=1m3s
reddit.com/r/eFukt/comments/76915z/the_natalia_borodina_video_uncensored/
bigbangnews.com/export/sites/bigbang/img/2017/10/12/la-muerte-de-natalia-borodina-sf-4.jpg_1859083961.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes. I saw the sign

LET THE ROASTIES HIT THE POLE

WAAAAA-

>slutty Russian single mother
>does dumb act
>expects me to pause my shitposting in order to save her

Why god didnt save her? Her son now lives alone

I only save lolis.

>mfw i'd still suck on them dead bolt titties if i got the chance

full vid?

pffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a real hero. Leave no boob unsucked.

ROASTIE = TOASTIE

thats basically it. shes just your average modern woman being #youngwildandfree by hanging naked out of a car and doing this wierd hippy arm wave dance than BAMMO.

did she died?

is there a good CLUNK sound

shes a vegetable

Because they were in their own truck you idiot. it has nothing to do with me. This wasn't a cry for help. It was a roastie being a roastie. A single mother acting like an ape whore while her son was in the back seat. Vile. Vile. Vile.

>tfw the force finally destroying popular liberals and hollywood are the roastie menace
i'm conflicted lads

no the sound was literally BAMO. its cuz the video was recorded in south america

ROAST IN HELL ROASTIE

As someone who's been hit by a truck as a child I can guarentee that she was in great pain before she died. :)

watch it with this playing

youtu.be/hZPECFQ4NhE?t=1m3s

11/10

Do you think that as she was laying there dying she thought to herself "I should've chose one of those loser NEETs on Sup Forums instead of Chad"?

She was for sure knocked out cold dead

she was probably thinking "maybe i should have chosen the white knight loser defending my degenerate behavior on Sup Forums"

t. little penis

Woah... I never woulda guessed

she wasn't thinking anything, you think when people die instantly they have any chance of processing their thoughts? She went from thinking "this feels so good and free" to not existing and thinking nothing in a matter of an instant

>saving a coalburner

for what purpose?

what a nice posts that belongs on /r/niceguys

>White """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>white, single mother slut goes slumming a third world shit hole
>dies miserably and embarrassingly while acting like a vapid roastie

Good shit.

That's a Slav user.

She wasn't hit by a truck stupid. She was just hit by a pole and last time I looked poles are stationary. She most likely got away with a nasty bump.

She's dead user, look it up. Look at frames of her body as it impacts, she was done in that instant.

>She most likely got away with a nasty bump.

she died

there's an after picture, pretty sure the rear of her skull was completely caved in, she did have a neckbrace and bandage on her head though, but that just might have been done by the paramedics before she was declared dead on arrival at hospital.

Who uploaded the video?

nah she's fine trust me. I've run into many poles when drunk it just hurts

some Dominican cop probs

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>wha happen?
>detour-k her

>average modern woman
isnt she a russia nigger? american road signs arent that close to the road

not necessarily, I got hit by a car speeding through the crosswalk when I was 9 and I got knocked out instantly and that entire day is just a blank spot in my memory

reddit.com/r/eFukt/comments/76915z/the_natalia_borodina_video_uncensored/

lol you don't run as fast as a car though

she didn't deserve to be saved

No she wasn't.
She was rushed to a hospital where she did die.

how do you guys feel about r/incel getting banned?

Nice

She was probably thinking "Go back too plebbit."

>shes just your average modern woman being #youngwildandfree
yeah, you certainly never see videos of guys doing reckless things, it's those roasties and their vaginers!!!

Oh look, it's a neogaf refugee, you shouldn't be so transparent you fruit.

/r/incel was actually worse than /r9k/
the catfishing videos were too much
also
>you have to be an /r9k/ omega loser and nothing more to call out dumb slut behavior
calling them roasties is fun to me is all
i don't like that "only losers tend to call out dumb sluts" strawman

or thinking "why are anons too chickenshit to say reddit? is it because they are dumb af and don't know how to change their IP so they are scared of getting banned?"

Go back too Reddit, you homo.

nah, i'm from the shareblue division of the jidf, co-sponsored by CTR.
woah dood your are hacker now

Imagine being a child and learning that this is how your mother died. Or being a father and learning that this is how your daughter died.

after you, faggot

lol everyone here is getting triggered as fuck because she was naked at the time, like clothes would've somehow saved her in that situation? or hanging out of a car window is sexual? it's just you guys unable to contain your autism once again lol

This what happens when you say go back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums comes right back to you

Regardless, you're a real faggot, that's plain as day.

Darwin: the great equalizer

and it means very much coming from someone as smart and important as you, i really have some things to think about now!

this my friends is what we call "low quality bait"
sounds like most of the people here are glad the dumbass got what she deserved

those people were fucked in the head, but reddit banning them just makes the problem worse since it justifies their hatred and pushes them further to insanity as more and more redditors laugh at them and ban them.

I think we should feel more compassion towards people like that since we've all been there before

Ah, this thread again. For the most butthurt incels on Sup Forums to gather in.

this, my friends (jesus christ lol who actually talks like that?), is an example of extremely poor reading comprehension

The guys who mock her are probably all basement dwellers who actually never do anything even remotely risky.

Women don't care when they're having their ''moments'' and ''living life''. Consequences from what I've seen with women throughout my life are fleeting in their minds. I had to grab a knife out of my sisters hands one night when she wanted to fight a neighbor. A neighbor who's mother was the landlord. She didn't even pause for a second to think about jail time or the likely thought of us getting kicked out of our home. This was just one instance where the females in my family were only thinking in the moment.

It's the same as if she'd died skydiving or cave diving.

unless you count living a highly sedentary lifestyle while eating a poor diet and constantly finding more LIBRULS ON TEH INTERNET to raise your blood pressure over

but i guess that's more of a risk in the long term, so it doesn't really register as dangerous to them

If she didn't read all my warnings about being degenerate, I'm not sure what else I cold have done.

I was there but I fought my way out of it. The 400 lb guys, deformed guys, and guys with serious brain issues have an excuse. But guys who are just a bit on the ugly side or a bit in the mental side really don't. They need to sack up and fix their lives. That said, I don't know what category most r/incels fall into.

lol you replied to everyone (who does that lol)
once again you're not fooling anyone lol
(nice try)

I wouldn't have any more sympathy for a guy who did the same thing. I'd feel more strongly if it was a dog

>projecting this hard

>average roastie
>fake tits
>single mom
> "save her user!"

OP are you insane?

Fuck off plebbit nigger

prove you aren't fat and have a job
you can't

she had an amazing body for her age and being a mother.

....name?

can't on the former but I make a decent living

>lol you replied to everyone
because you said the thread wasnt full of the posts that it very obviously was
>you're not fooling anyone
lol don't trip and fall while you're sprinting madly away from reality
>don't they know Sup Forums threads where people complain about MUH ROASTIES are hubs of physical fitness, active social lives, and bright careers?

Anyone have the full version? She had a really hot body

The problem is a lot of people lack the mental capacity to pull themselves out of it, or find self-awareness, so they just sit in this pool of their shit and blame everyone else for not giving them a helping hand. But yeah, a lot of us HAVE been there. And I'd venture to say every male absolutely has been there to some extent.

Bitcoin doesn't count.

hey now... he could very well stock shelves part time at a walmart

If this were a dog people would be commenting "oh that poor doggo" and "RIP pupper" and other memes showing their sympathy. You people would probably even berate the owner for not rolling up the window.

Yet because it's a human woman it's perfectly fine to say she deserved it and make fun of her?

If you actually value a dog's life more than a human's, yall are fucked up

>DOGS NEVER REJECTED ME LIEK GIRLS DID REEEE

bigbangnews.com/export/sites/bigbang/img/2017/10/12/la-muerte-de-natalia-borodina-sf-4.jpg_1859083961.jpg

Rip

>yall

The reason it's easier to feel sympathy for a dog than a human, is because animals are essentially children that can never and will never speak our language. They don't quite get the world the way we do. Another thing to note is that humans are very capable of lying, cheating, generally just being aboslutely horrible to each other over very trivial and material things. Animals don't quite have that terrible quirk to them inherently because of their inability to fully understand and interact with the world around them.

In any case, death is a horrible side effect of living that shouldn't be taken lightly. Crack jokes all you want, etc, but at least acknowledge what "Death" entails and whatnot. It's heavy, man. Death is a bitch.

>y'all
Dogs >>>>>>> roasties
you can't refute this

There's a big difference between an animal and a human you idiot. She knows full well how dangerous it is to commit such an idiotic act, meanwhile, if your dog gets hurt it's probably because the owner is a neglectful moron.

>She knows full well how dangerous it is to commit such an idiotic act

clearly she didn't or she wouldn't have done this. Just because she's stupid and ignorant doesn't change the fact that it's sad she died like this.

>but if i don't admit that, it means i'm SMARTER than everyone who does!