unironically really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ron Perlman LITERALLY looks like a monkey

Eeeeee ..... (*¯艸¯)

I hope he's not next.

i liked him as the narrator for the fallout series, but kikes gonna kike i guess

And he's made a career out of it.

That's pitbull-gorilla for you shitlord.

Leftards still believe the president is some diabolical serial rapist even though no proof exists and the dossier that suggested it is admitidly fake, paid for by hillary, and assembled by russia.

The cognitive dissonance of these people is astounding.

>You can do anything. Touch them, hug them, grab em by the pussy

>implying that women don't love it when an alpha male gropes them

>you can do anything...
>...because they let you

>it's another leftist numale doesn't understand masculine banter episode

>feeling up groupies is the same as pinning down a 14 year old and grinding on him

>(((Perlman)))

Have you ever had any guy friends?

This is offensive to you?

How can a guy who puts in great work for whatever project he's involved with, chills at home watching turner classic movies at night, and generally keeps to himself and out of the spotlight be such a faggot?

>it's another technical definition of sexual abuse episode

only a kike rat like pearlam would conflate the word pussy with rape

he said they let you. This is not wrong. women are only attracted to money, power and chad.

>...because they are afraid of your power, not because they actually want, since you behaved like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Your leader is a serial predator. Fuck off.

I've heard far worse at my local gym. He doesn't actually grab random women by the pussy.

Yeah, that's Trump said. Care to prove him wrong? You can't.

The neurons are really blazing

okay so? he never actually abused anyone

>he said pussy! Fuck you president cheeto Reee!

>unironically really makes you think

What???? Perlman probably heard stories about Spacey, Weinstein and Ratner for years and never spoke about it on Twitter. I don't even have to check because I know he never spoke about these men and their disgusting behavior.

The damage control to the comment is astounding.

>Rich man can't have sex because anything is rape because power because patriarchy

Trump fanatics are a cult.

Reminds me of the old saying, the only thing worse in politics than getting caught in bed with a dead girl, is getting caught in bed with a live boy.

Certainly seems to apply here.

who'd he abuse specifically?

hes never been to trial for anything, they all conveniently dropped their cases a few weeks before the election, it was a political hitjob you gullible little faggot. Literally babbys first election and doesn't see through the most obvious bullshit

>play "manly men"
>pander to faggots

Yeah this is gonna work, keep it up.

>It's a Reddit/pol/ invades Sup Forums episode

wrong you stupid nigger
>trumps message: i stand with you!
>bernie and hillary's message: YOU STAND WITH ME!
you're a brainwashed subhuman and trump will go down as the best president in the last 50 years

You both have the same gullibility was wizards at r9k

I guess you missed the part where it says "allegations"

>it's a "newfags are surprised that people from the second most popular board on Sup Forums also use other boards" episode

Responses:
>"i-its not actually sexual assault bro"
>"it's implied consent because women all want the cash d from an alpha chad"
>"Locker room talk fag"

Google Translate
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I'm banned because I posted a picture of subincision to make fun of abbos, I'll be gone tommorow. Sorry for the inconvinience.

What language is this?

It's not his place to call them out, he's not the victim nor the law. But every citizen is allowed to and should criticize their politicians.

>its another leftists try and convince us that TALKING about doing a certain act is equally bad as actually physically DOING said act episode

What he described is sexual abuse under New York state law, it's just him giving the textbook description of a crime he committed.

Never said he was convicted, just that he described it.

Fucking a girl is literally the definition of rape, unless she
>let's you do it

>Thinking Trump stands with others
>Not knowing his history
Kek

The man is a malignant narcissist. People are good if they compliment him. The one that matters is him. Only him.

For God's sake, he went out with the modern version of "I am the state" a few days ago when explaining that his lack of appointments was alright given "I am the only one who matters"

Who said rape? I said sexual abuse. There are still times where "let's you do it" doesn't cut it under the law there.

>The man is a malignant narcissist.
You pretty much have to be one if you think you're the right person to more or less be in charge of the entire world.

You didn't get what we meant by god-emperor, did you?

>It's an episode of Trump either demonstrating he'll lie and talk himself up in front of people for no good reason... or that he actually was describing something he did

Either series kinda is a letdown

>It's not his place to call them out,
You have a point. Except the rhetoric in the last month has been that men in Hollywood should have been the ones to speak up about it.

You are right but there is a glaring hypocrisy.

>"So this is how democracy dies... with thunderous applause"

>This post

Google Translate
>IT WAS HER TURN!

well they were fine with Bill Clinton who's also been accused of rape and other sexual misconducts numerous time. Just the same ole "it's fine when my side does it" mentality that rules politics

>democracy
>good

Haha Star Wars Harry Potter GOBAL DAFUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED!

Oh man, the classic Hillary meme

>they let you do it

Man, move to your ideal third world shithole and use it as inspiration to refine your shitposting

Oh shit, i didn't know Trump was a dictator. Awesome.

based Ron

ron perlman is a fucking bitch

>he actually and unironically typed this out

Fuck yeah Perlman, making enemies of both sides. THAT takes balls.

>implying that I don't want a President that treats women as the objects they are

I'd say it takes some balls to make that post. Maybe you're the bitch.

Yeah, because those are the only two options there buddy. Fullblown dictatorship or democracy.

also >prequel

Your local gym rats aren't the leader of the free world

Id say it takes some balls to make that post that user did. Maybe YOU'RE the bitch.

I once saw a guy shit himself at my old gym
I also saw another guy masturbating in the corner.

I have since moved and gotten a better gym, but still

Jesus USA its a fucking circus

Liberal:
>"Child molestation is now equally as bad a unwanted sexual groping"
Sup Forumsack:
>"Sexually groping and harassing women is okay because they secretly like it even though there is no evidence beyond meme charts/personal anecdote to collaborate the claim"

At least the Sup Forumsack position requires some critical thinking to dismiss. Jesus, the anti-Trump crowd are willing to do literally anything to do a hot take against him.

I don't remember Trump being a homosexual child rapist.

I've grabbed a lot of women by the pussy and it only helped their self-esteem.
Stop pushing this narrative you fucking kike/dyke.

I've grabbed my girlfriend by the pussy multiple times and she either laughs or plays along. Sometimes she grabs me.

>I can do anything, even grab boys by the boi pussi

Trump has had some people claim he was involved with some pedo rings in New York, so... yeah the argument isn't that simple

Both of those arguments were made in your brainlet head right now. What are you trying to accomplish?

trump was right, they let you grab their pussy, which is how these actresses got where they are

Why cant mentally ill lefstists discern between words and actions and realize they are incomparable???

the girl who made that claim is a nut job retard and apologized profusely so trump wouldn't sue the shit out of her. she was just some crazy bitch the democrats took advantage over to try and hurt the president. the little people always suffer the most under democrats

You know I wasn't at all fine with Clinton. I'm not fine with Trump. Clinton, Trump, Bush, Kennedy were or are all guilty guilty guilty.

You would argue that these are not the main arguments coming from the retrospective camps?

>leftist selective memory
No surprises here.

So why are they complaining now?

Keep talking shit, Perlman. You might be next.

bush
>strife
clinton
>prosperity
bush
>strife
obama
>prosperity
trump
>strife

He's also supposedly a guest on The Island. You know which one.

This is exactly the sort of shit that Harvey Weinstein is in trouble for

The argument I see people making from camps on both sides is now literally "if I like a person or see them as supporting my team, I don't care if they rape and torture children" and also sometimes that people they know are good people should be destroyed if they get on their bad side. People are becoming much more honest with what monsters they are.

Stop playing dumb, libtard. You know what he meant.

>as opposed to me, the enlightened centrist
>my hero is hitler btw, he's a moral paragon

>Just the same ole "it's fine when my side does it" mentality that rules politics

Yeah. Trump's camp had no problem crying about Clinton's alleged rapes while they left did the same to Trump. No one can be objective, everyone has this cult-style confirmation bias and I'm so fucking sick of it. All these threads of Trump supporters saying "SOMEONE ACCUSED HIM, AND HE'S A LIBERAL THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE!" while completely forgetting what Trump was accused of are a testament to this whole shitty situation we find ourselves in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

I wouldn't exactly say he was held to a lower standard than Spacey.

Name one person from either side that believes one of those opinions

>the president is some diabolical serial rapist
Reminder that both Bill Clinton and Trump were frequent fliers amongst Jeff Epstein's pedoplane

>not playing batshit crazy retarded burgerland "red team vs. blue team die for red or blue!!!!" makes me a centrist

Okay.

washed up whores who aren't in movies anymore but want money

At least Perlman's kids look alright (well, the boy would if he cut that fucking Sideshow Bob hair).

Deniro's kids look like monsters.