Who here

/dont really believe all these accusation bs but just want everything to come crashing down/?

He's next.

I believe them I just think people are overreacting on some of them like Louis. That said yeah I'm loving this shitshow, hopefully all of hollywood burns.

Its gonna be funny watching the threads when hollywood is run by turbo feminists and numales.

It'll be funny to see women try & run the show when all the men are ousted

>/dont really believe all these accusation bs
It's time to believe, user

It's like any witch hunt: some of the allegations are credible, and some of them are likely totally false attention grabs.

But Hollywood brought this shit on themselves, so I have little sympathy.

>overreacting on some of them like Louis
Same. I don't even like the guy. All the same, I'm glad to watch them eat each other alive

This. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Enjoy the female ghost busters franchise.

This is whst's happening in Hollywood in a nutshell.

It's all related to Trump and his success akd yhe impotebt rage of middle aged spoiled actresses that didnt reach the success they thought they were entitled to.Including homos, so they go after softer targets men that are household names and generally beloved individuals to feel in control to feel like they won a battle against Trump and his ilk. It's like when a woman gets divorced and she cant really retaliate against the male that left her for a younger more attractive woman , and instead takes it out on her first born son.

Hillshills are just taking their impotent rage out on their soyboy slaves

It's fucking hilarious to watch

The entertainment industry will go bust like mosy female run enterprises.

>It's all related to Trump
stopped reading there lmao
how do you say this
"no"

>It's all related to Trump

kek imagine being this schizophrenic

Woman are notorious liars and will claim rape if they end up regretting sex. I just want to see some careers ruined.

I just pick and choose which ones to believe and ignore the others. Just like any die hard republican

>countless people in hollywood talk shit about Trump
>a few of them get exposed

>dude Trump curse lmao

Hollywood is a complacent cesspool and deserves to be destroyed

I bet you wouldn't say that shit in front of a microphone, pussy

>Hollywood crashes
>men take over again
Sometimes you gotta burn then build again.

Lmao. If anything, Hollywood has turned more liberal than ever. Mere accusations can end careers. This will inevitably spread to all other areas of society. Feminists and the pc police have taken over. Everyone here is laughing because it’s hollywood but it’ll be a daily part of all our lives to live in fear of accusations.

What is there to fear? It is not a contrarian opinion.

the people being accused of shit while gladly say "listen and believe" if it were against anyone else, so fuck them

I live in Kentucky, we're ten years behind the times

Me

This is my take on the whole thing as well

Also this

There won't be a Hollywood left by the time that happens. Everyone will just get their entertainment from youtube.

>mfw i only believe the accusations i want

me too

Are you me user?

This and I think it will continue because Hollywood is dieing (streaming, no good writers) so its dog eat dog on a sinking ship

Who will be the first woman to be accused , if any

I want to see Bryan Singer crash and burn, but apparently he has very powerful friends or lawyers. I actually think what might be happening is they're all throwing each other under the bus.

Like... right now?

Me too.

I mean it's something to talk about with the senpai for a couple minutes, but it's really just lowbrow gossip trash that doesn't belong on a classy kino discussion board such as Sup Forums - Television & Film. This is why we need a separate board.

numales are stealth rapists you moron. they can't Chad, so they sneak, orbit, gain trust then exploit vulnerable moments. feminists groom young women into thinking they're gay, then abuse them in lesbian relationships, and shame them into silence through physiological and emotional manipulation.

Traditional Conservatives are more likely to take the reigns. Mostly because they're better at making movies and telling stories people actually want to watch.

It’s taught me that if I ever get accused of sexual misconduct to not admit to anything. Just keep denying every part of it until they move onto someone else. If you give them an inch you’re fucking done.

I take some of it with a grain of salt but believe most of it. Hollywood has always been a haven for horny narcissistic freaks, that's what makes it so entertaining.

Female Ghostbusters was made by a liberal man. Frankly libcuck numales are a lot worse than women.

Kathryn Bigelow, for example, did Strange Days, the Hurt Locker and Zero Dark Thirty. All while cucky Paul Feig was doing Bridesmaids, the Heat and Ghostbusters.

This makes a lot of sense but it got oddly specific at the end there