I'm sorry George...we're done

>I'm sorry George...we're done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8KG-GLbUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet if Howard left Sirius, the price of the subscription would go down five bucks.

Do people actually listen to his show or is it just sound bites and YouTube clips that get over circulated that make him relevant?

I listen to it in the car a lot. The wrap-up show and sternthology are way better than the actual show

I listen to all of every show but not on sirius because it's a retarded service.

>that stereotypically kike face+hair
god, why didn't mustache-man finish the job

show sucks now. anyone that listens to the wrap-up show is a faggot.

I'd really hate to miss him tell us about how much he loves to watch Ellen dance. He's dead, why would anyone still listen to this nigger.

You know that's a wig right

He has a pretty average American face.

>it's a Howard locks down the hallways so he doesn't have to say hello to a coworker episode

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8KG-GLbUg

>"Villains" who did nothing wrong

Is he wearing a wig now

his interviews are great, don't care for the degenerate shit and he is an asshole sometimes,

This pretty much.

>The wrap-up show
Oh fuck you. Literally no one thinks that. No one can stomach Rahsaan and Jan Hein.

Howard does really good interviews. He gets along well with everyone he talks with. Never talks over them. He lets his idiots do that for him. Stern is just so comfortable and you can feel it. You can't dislike him and Robin.

This guy had George jack off a guy on air.

His show is sexual harrasment incarnate.

people obviously listen to him if sirius is willing to pay him millions every year.

>Never talks over them.

He interrupts his guests with different questions all the time.

>HIT 'EM WITH LE HEIN

nobody cares about him anymore

joe rogan is now "King of All Media" and that makes stern mad as fuck. He knows his days are numbered.

when they are meandering around shit and being boring

It might have been boring for Howard, but I remember him interrupting people during very interesting stories.

>Howard does really good interviews.
Early satellite days yes, but today he just repeats the same questions, plays therapist, references his experience on his movie set, interrupts people, and meanders.

Is he still salty af over the fact that podcasts are superior to radio?

>now

he's been wearing wigs for years