YOU'VE TURNED HER AGAINST ME

YOU'VE TURNED HER AGAINST ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YG83LxMIJaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like the delivery of this line just fine desu.
Can't tell if you're shitting on it, but probably.

yeah he is a good actor it's george's writing that was bad i had a crush on hayden when i saw this and i'm straight.

>it's george's writing that was bad
That specific line is fine though.

hes unironically a great actor. He was amazing in that scene with windu then the sequence with the younglings then mustafar etc... he only was cringeworthy when saddled with silly lines

Him and Emilia Clarke are very similar in this. They NAIL the silent scenes (such as she did in that one episode last season when she didnt talk) but are terrible when the script is anything less than amazing

>Emilia Clarke
Come on now, don't insult Hayden like that.

Democracy!

its true, theyre both robots, and their silent scenes are home runs

Never got the problem with this part either.
At the VERY least, I never got why it is shat on more than some of the groaners from the first Obi/Anakin fight.
>only a master of evil darth

Democracy is a shit system and nobody in Star wars world believed in it. It was shoehorned in. He should have said the Republic.

YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KEK ME

Unironically think his acting in the last bit of rots is better than some of ewans best acting throughout the prequels

Sneed Wars

He does say the republic. He then zooms in on the point of the republic, which is the opposite of Anakin's new fascist nonsense.

He also said democracy which was shoehorned in. None of them believed in it.

Also to add that Anakin found common ground in the idea of an empire because it was the republic ramped up. He was used to getting butt fucked so he wanted to do the butt fucking.

My gf cried during the whole scene. She started sobbing when "Jews turn against me DONT YOU TURN AGAINST ME!" and cant end crying till the end of the movie.
She was so defensless and clueless during the whole time (like "b-but they love eachother" like is granted that love is stronger than the dark side top lul) that I fell in love in with her.

I don't agree. It was the ideal of the good Republic people (Bail, Jedi that weren't named Mace Windu, Padme, Obi, etc).

if you replace padme with an anime gf the movies really come together

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

That's the point though. Lucas is a total weeb and Padme is the epitome of pussy on a pedestal.
Not that there's anything wrong with that mindset.... he heh..

Is the implication that you dislike that line?

Good people in a shit system ripe for corruption. They all still agreed with making living beings to serve as cannon fodder.

YOU HAVE DONE THAT YOURESLF

Butthurt clone detected.
>muh chip
cry me a river

OH YEAH?

>It's over Anakin, I have the high ground
>You underestimate my power
Now that the dust has finally settled, who was in the wrong here?

Anakin,should've just force pulled obi wan into the lava

>I've the high ground!

It's a methapor. Kenobi has the moral highground (the leftist one) so he cant lose. He's on the right side of history (the progressive/lgbt/politically correctness one) but due to the fact Anakin is his brother-tier so he tries one last time to reason with him.

YOU'RE WITH ME OR YOU'RE MY ENEMY!

youtube.com/watch?v=YG83LxMIJaM