/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Strange things general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0
zen134237.zen.co.uk/Stranger_Things/Stranger_Things_1x01_-_Pilot.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5XPpm-igsRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yoo that red lipstick why is she such a slutlads?

all these kids were molested right?

anyone have the webm of Millie from Snapchat that everyone's talking about?

Best lad coming through

What's happening to her face?

Yes, and now they're growing up to be sexual predators themselves.

Finn Wolfhard walked into his trailer after a long day of shooting. Exhaustion wracked his slender body, but one part of him was absolutely throbbing. With a guilty smile on his face, he locked the door and began working on fixing his surprisingly large problem. He started gentle, but soon found that wasn't having the desired effect, so he built up a better rythym, applying more force and increasing his speed. After a few minutes he felt everything click into place as the pain subsided and gave way to pleasure. He flopped down on the couch and fell into a blissful sleep, a wide grin on his face.He'd really needed that foot massage.

Alpha coming through

How do we save /stg/ lads?

/ourguy/ coming through

We can't. Generals fade along with the seasons (of their respective shows). We'll see each other again when season three starts.

One is not like the others here

post fack

Will: I can’t do this, Bob.
Bob: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Will. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened.
But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Will, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. Because they were holding on to something.
Will: What are we holding on to, Bob?
Bob: That there’s some good in this world, Will. And it’s worth fighting for.

jesus

the ones that don't fade away get banned

Sure can't wait for more of the multicultural gang in Season 3

>why is coalburner such a slut?

mystery for the ages!

they're gonna make him gay in season 3

I'm pretty sure they meant to show he was gay with that really awkward shower scene. It felt like any second he was going to make a pass at him.

>Tries to give orders to Eleven when her power is literally "lol I can make you see things for a short amount of time"
>Isn't even good at that, the guy in the convenience store saw through the whole thing in like two seconds
>Eleven's is that she can move an object the size of a train and snap people's necks with a twitch of her neck

Why does Kali act like she has any power in the relationship? Eleven can do literally anything she wants

What do you call it when someone doesn't want to be apart of something that is too popular because it's too popular?

What webm?

Finn was gonna be, but he caught wind of the shit his agent had done, and fired him. Millie and Noah already have been probably. No one's gonna molest Gaten, and I have no idea about caleb.

Probably because she has more experience using her powers.

>Why does Kali act like she has any power in the relationship?
Because she's used to manipulating people (it's pretty much all her power is good for), and Eleven is a child who sought her out because she was looking for family. She saw that El was a pretty easy target of manipulation and exploited it.

Post true love.

I met Steve along with Nancy and Jonathan earlier this year in Atlanta, I truly regret not getting a picture with him.

Join the discord.

/stg/ can't already be dying, can it?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

>"Yo, big ups to my homie, Jesus Christ. Big G up in this piece!"
Wow, didn't know she was a Christfag AND a wigger.

Now that the dust has settled, which one?

Nip slip webm

what did the duffer brothers mean by this

pedo get out

tonight's a bullying night it seems

Noah, he is so cute

hope this is bait t bh

unfortunately this sounds accurate

to my knowledge there hasn't been any nip slips

Do it for her

i assume he's making it up

BASED

where is this from

original pilot script that the duffer bros pitched. called montauk

zen134237.zen.co.uk/Stranger_Things/Stranger_Things_1x01_-_Pilot.pdf

She looks like a boy. In the scene where she walks into the gym and sees mike, I fucking laughed my ass of because she looks like she's in drag. Christ.

>This little faggot is what amerimutts call an alpha chad that supposedly fuck all their women
lol pathetic

Terry was originally a guy?

kill yourself

This is one of the only parts of the pilot that doesn't translate at all into the full version of the show. Any ideas?

If Jack is as gay as he looks I feel kinda bad for him. He'll have to stay in the closet for quite a while.

That almost makes it seem like Terry was supposed to be what the jewish conspiracy theorist guy is in season 2. how the hell did they go from local conspiracy nut to eleven's mom?

Integrity

Giving yourself a foot massage isn't actually very enjoyable.

They probably intended for Benny to be a bigger part of the show but then they realized he is too similar to Hopper and cut him out. shame too. in his short screentime I really liked him. even that scene sounds good.

Sounds like she telepathically deduced that the tattoo was dedicated to his brother.

Watching Finn go from awkward little kid to Punished Finn is almost more entertaining than the show itself.

>only one of the kids that does big stuff outside the show (namely "It")
>makes headlines for a model wanting to fuck him
>sits with the adults when the cast and crew go out to eat
>doesn't answer Millie's phonecalls
>Millie publicly talks about how he is still the only boy she's kissed and she requested the S2 kiss herself

I'm not a Finnfag by any stretch of the word, but the teen drama is amazing.

Are Eleven's powers inheritable?

What the fuck was the point of this "subplot"? Just to give 11 shit to do while the actual story unfolds?

Would you shill her if she wasn't ugly like you?

The hypocritical liberals that write this show needed more faggotry which is why they had this jarring episode and why they made the ginger kiss the nigger even though it wasn't in the script.

Setting up Season 3.

Except not, probably, thank god, because the episode is getting shat on by literally everyone.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Why did he have to die? ;_;

Basic human psychology. Kali is the head of her gang and Eleven is on Kali's turf. Kali needs to remain dominant even in the face of a stronger character.

Also, Eleven specifically went to Chicago to see Kali. Kali realizes this and hopes to exploit Eleven's younger age and worldly inexperience. If Kali can mold Eleven and build a relationship of mutual trust, then Eleven would be an incredibly powerful asset to Kali's agenda.

8/10 bait

Why wasn't his death critically panned? Is it because everyone binges the whole show in 1-2 days so they don't think to critique the individual bits?

NO U!

100% hetero

That's why it's easy to "get over" episode 7, despite the fact it's so bad. It also why people don't realize the shortcomings of the season overall - no time to reflect in between episodes, really.

Bob was a good character but he ended up dying. Wasn't a good or a bad thing, just a thing really. I don't think he fit into the script in the future - the cast is already quite big and fleshed-out as is - so they decided for him to die. I guess. Oh well.

Hopper reading to his daughter at the hospital, last episode of S1.

>And what does make roads red? "Well, I don’t know," said Matthew. "It just makes me glad to be alive… it’s such an interesting world."

Seems they just made this up for the show - not actually in Anne of Green Gables.

>because the episode is getting shat on by literally everyone
except millie who unironically loves it

also, hi el

I mean, it's her character's episode. So it makes sense. And it was nice to see some more of El on her own, developing her character as her own self, not only defined by her relation to the group... but it was a weak episode, sadly.

Hiya. :)

How is that even possible to have problems in life when you can make people see/unsee things at will? Why is she living in a dumpter and not a lush mansion?

Tough love creates strong individuals.

Not mealy-mouthed faggots.

Season 3: ScoobyDooBoogaloo

She's dumb and thinks of herself as a victim and dedicates her whole life to dealing with her past trauma and letting it define her instead of moving past it.

What do you think the agents told Hopper in the car at the end of Season 1?

Noah is quite ugly when you put him next to Finn

Still don't understand everything about that waffles box... we see Hop putting food in it at the end of S1, and S2 shows El getting food from it... but how did she know to go there which led her to first see Hop after she came back from the Upside Down (which she was sent to after destroying the Demogorgon)?

Let's be real, neither is exactly attractive. They have prominent personalities though.

Probably to keep stuff quiet. But they don't seem to care completely about plot continuity, do they?
False. He is beautiful.

I really hope these drama don’t wear him out
He’s such a normal kid (in a good way), it’s amost weird how he could get this famous also being this normal
I’d rather him to have a quiet life if these drama keep getting into him

Like, no shit. Though Joyce didn't keep stuff quiet, accusing the Lab of taking Will and so on according to that newspaper clipping. Just wish they would've provided some more detail there.

He looks like a little old man in a small body

>her smile and optimism: gone

kek, thanks for posting this, I liked how they were dancing to the theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=5XPpm-igsRE

>her

Based froggo BTFO pedo roastie

The Will kid actually sounds like Noah. Noah also voiced Charlie in The Peanuts Movie, coincidentally.

it wasn't sheer manipulation, nor manipulation in the first place. Elle's arrival was a pleasant surprise for Kal as well. Their motives weren't even profit.

what happened with S2 episode 13?

I cant see that at all, he's very good looking to me.
Thats pretty cute

>But they don't seem to care completely about plot continuity, do they?
What do you mean? His conversation with the doctor confirmed that they struck a deal.

why does Millie keep repeating in her rap song that Barb is still alive?

>Ali Michael is a friend of Charlie Heaton
>Ali made pedo comment about finn
>Charlie somehow got coke in his wallet and got busted
>Ali’s pedo comment blew up and branded as a pedo

Coincidence?

I would honestly prefer 15-episode seasons with less CGI and action, and more slice of life, the setting and the characters are too good.

Yeah same but they're focused on making it "cinematic" and "epic". They broadened the scope and increased the stakes while forgetting what actually makes the show popular.

I unironically enjoyed that episode

Why is El such a brat guys

I hate this little dumb bitch