I see a lot of people using it but i don't know what it is for and how it operates

i see a lot of people using it but i don't know what it is for and how it operates

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how does kodi work
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst open source project I've ever used. God damn can't even automatically detect shows without having you rename every single thing.

Youtube plugin is a joke.

It is just not good

how does it work

Hello NSA

lmgtfy.com/?q=how does kodi work

I assume you're seeing a lot of people using it to stream movies and shows with 3rd party add-on Exodus. My 63 yr old mom uses it on an Amazon Firestick.
It makes finding stuff incredibly easy.

t.twat

covenant is the new exodus

it supposedly is a media player, can play whatever media you have on your harddrive.

but there are add-ons you can download
some may have streaming of events or live tv
but there are ones that will search through all the tv/movie streaming sites like letmwatchthis, projectfreetv etc and it will aggregate a list of links, but without the popups because it is not a webbrowser.
the only add on i've seen is covenant

Stop telling everyone you prick. You're the reason servers are shit

movies keep buffering all the time, it's annoying
seems to work better if I don't use subtitles though

Exodus is back, pham

I use it on my iMac because I can't get MPV to pan and scan properly when playing full remuxes, couldn't get VLC to do it either, Kodi let's you precisely change the aspect ratio not just selecting from several options.

You must be doing something wrong because it works fine for me playing things from a NAS, it buffers about 70-100MB and plays smoothly no matter how many times I switch playback position.

>Streaming movies
>ever
Just torrent them, and use Kodi to access the local files.

Thanks, just installed. My first search was Bobcat Goldthwaite's Sasquatch flick Willow Creek, which Exodus couldn't find. I like that Covenant separates HD from SD.

If I torrent it, I just end up eventually deleting file after I watch anyway. Streaming saves a step.

These are the plebs I share a board with.

Get kodi, install Covenant.

You really think these pirate streaming sites are serving the same quality of files you can get from torrenting? Please kill yourself.

If the Trakt plugin wasn't broken, Kodi+Emby would be the best combination ever.