Will Black Panther™ be good?

I honestly can't tell the difference between parody headlines and real headlines at this point.

Yes but needs more black people

this isnt real is it? right?

>Blacks assimilate
>REEE FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T BE LIKE US

>Blacks being l different
>REEE WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT? WHY NOT BE MORE LIKE US

Lol what do y'all want?

epic strawman

>just looked up release date
>February 16th
>it's a date movie

>blacks assimilate
Nice fiction

>Sup Forums will actually believe what OP posted is real

Clickbait.
I'm assuming it's that he's choosing to sound stunted and apish instead of British.

Yeah bruh It will be kino my nigga

Makes sense. You need to get the white feminists to drag their betas to see this movie, otherwise only blacks would go see it.

>everything we do is to tell the white man how evil they are
yeah I'm sure it'll be fucking epic!!!

Christ you're fucking stupid. OPs post isn't real

Shut the fuck up ooga

What?

If this was made today, what would be Sup Forums's reaction?

Yaaas

The critics would be praising it

shitposting. Same reaction we have to everything now.

THIS

CATWOMAN IS WHITE!!!!!!!

88%

Powerful, moving, and most of all timely, Catwoman is a blah blah blah that shows how blah blah comes together in a blah

No they wouldn't. It's a fucking horrible movie in every possible way. Nothing about it works.

>nigger valkyrie
>now this
Why does Marvel hate white people so much?

Too complex of a thought. If that exact movie were made today, it would be YAAAAAASSSS.
If Halle Barry were cast as Catwoman in Justice League 2 I think everyone would be down with it, the majority of Sup Forums included. Maybe some MARVEL BTFO

BRRAAAAPPP

It will earn the highest reviews among professional critics, but the general public will give it a solid 7/10 which is pretty easy to achieve considering it's more capeshit. This film will make a profit but won't gross like most other capeshit.

Same (((reason))) the Democrats, MSM, and college professors do.

>Blacks
>Assimilate
Pick one.

>>Blacks assimilate
>>REEE FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T BE LIKE US

literally does not happen

It'll be mediocre and overrated by critics for political reasons.

Just like Wonder Woman

>whites share a territory with blacks
>REEE FUCK OFF WHITE OPPRESSOR WE HATE YOU

>whites want to live among each other away from blacks
>REEEE DAS RAYSIS! APARTHEID! WHITE SUPREMACY!

Literally what do y'all want?

Are they really being different in a good way though? You must understand you're being used by them. Thats when you ascend

>REE FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T BE LIKE US
literally no one says that. People hate blacks because they don't assimilate and get assmad when their niggerish "traditions" piss off their neighbors. Why the fuck do you think there's black and white neighborhoods.

Anihillating all blacks with bioweapons

no niggers basically, what else can people want

>user thinks someone can criticize a movie with full black cast without destroying their career completely

You're so cute!

> Disney
> Marvel
> Full of blacks

People will say its pure gold and materpiece. I say it now. You can screen this.

I hate the sjw retards politicizing this because I thought BP was cool as fuck in the Revengers 2; Gymnastic Jigaboo

>blacks assimilate
>uncle tom cracker mayo ass fucking white bread house nigger

>blacks commit crimes
>here's a new record deal

In my opinion, people don't really care about lesser known marvel characters, most kids and action movie lovers love marvel, true, but that doesn't mean that they read marvel comics and know wtf black panther or ant-man are, only spider man, iron man, avengers movies are anticipated

It doesn't matter because she isn't Selina Kyle

I unironically think it will be a standout good film above all others in MCU, simply because I reckon they won't have tons of quips thrown in it, and they really want to make this film matters. For once, I can sense a good spirit in making this regardless of the concept of nignog kangz empire being ridiculous and SJW-bait, but that's besides the point