ITT movies that are never happening

ITT movies that are never happening

Give Tron Legacy a sequel

Fuck Lucas for selling the rights to Star Wars to Disney and ruining any chance of Tron 3 or good 7-9

I don't get it. How is selling the rights to Disney affected production of Tron 3?

Disney cancelled pre-production of Tron 3 the second the deal went through. It wasn't potentially profitable enough compared to Star Wars. Not like the morons couldn't make both but Iger is a turbojew

I just want a new Daft Punk soundtrack.

I imagined that Disney have enough resources to make all that crap at the same time. Sad if that is true

More movies with John Carter. Had they marketed that better, more people would've seen it. They should've kept the book title A Princess of Mars, and played up the stronk orange female angle.

>I imagined that Disney have enough resources to make all that crap at the same time. Sad if that is true

Theirs a bit more to it then that.

Disney apparently wanted a scifi franchise as they felt they were missing one. Tron: Legacy and Tomorrowland were both attempts at making one happen, but they didn't perform as well as they'd like.

Lucas sold at just the right time as Star Wars was able to fill that scifi gap in their lineup while performing above expectations.

Wasn't it supposed to be a trilogy or something? Shame because I liked the first one. Disney always kill their better movies only to milk the same old garbage.

disney is waiting to hire jewjew abrams to ruin another franchise.

What franchises did he ruin?

>Mission Impossible 3 was a solid action movie and an improvement over the 2nd
>The new Star Trek movies are among the best in the series
>The Force Awakens is the third best SW movie and made over two billion dollars

There are 11 books.

Daft Punk is shit now user. Their last album was the disappointment of the century.

The grid has been destroyed tho so there's nowhere for a sequel to return to

mmore like what franchise didnt he ruin.

>>The Force Awakens is the third best SW movie and made over two billion dollars
Citation needed

We might get a TV Series with the same actors. I'd be happy with that!

The Vega Brothers

>disappointment of the century
>won five Grammy Awards

>The Force Awakens is the third best SW movie
It's the fourth at best, should be lower though desu
He didn't ruin M:I, but he didn't do much for it either, MI3 is really fucken average.
Haven't seen trek.

Watch the cartoon if you haven't already, it the best Tron related thing out there.